Chapter Four

365 Days without my Guardian

          “Hey, Baek?” ChanYeol called. BaekHyun, in the bathroom, shouted, “Yeah, Yeollie?” “What movie are we watching again?” ChanYeol flipped through the stack of DVD’s on the table. “Anything but K-Dramas!” ChanYeol laughed and said, “Pfft. Man up, Baek!” “Shut up! You’d cry, too!” BaekHyun washed his hands and dried them, then walked into the room with ChanYeol. “I would not!” “Would, too!” ChanYeol jokingly rolled his eyes. “Sure thing, babo.”

 
          BaekHyun pouted and crossed his arms. “Eyy! Don’t call me that!” “Sorry, what did you say, babo?” he asked as he jumped onto the couch with him. “Aish! Don’t joke around!” “Aish, this babo!~” ChanYeol kissed BaekHyun’s cheek and handed him the DVD case for approval. “Insidious? Is this a horror film?” “Damn right.”
 
~*~
                   “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! CHANYEOL TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF! OH, MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS?! WHO WOULD MAKE THIS A MOVIE?! OH, MY GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”
 
 
          BaekHyun kicked all of the pillows off and hid under the blanket, being forced to listen to the movie that was still playing. ChanYeol laughed at him ashe his hair. “It’s just a movie, Baekie. Don’t worry.” “A ed up one!”
 
          BaekHyun, still under the blanket, laid on ChanYeol. “Is it over yet…?” “Yeah. It’s safe, haha.” BaekHyun peeked out of the blanket to make sure he wasn’t being trolled and sighed with relief. “Thank God…” ChanYeol kissed BaekHyun’s forehead. “Were you really that scared?” ChanYeol asked, intertwining their fingers. BaekHyun nodded childishly, trying to find ChanYeol’s other hand to hold. Unsatisfied, he asked, “Where’s your other hand, hyung?” “Ah, don’t worry too much. Just kiss me, babo.”
 
          ChanYeol shut BaekHyun up with his lips, his hand still “away”. Unable to hold in his laughter, he smiled during the kiss. Just when BaekHyun was about to break away and ask why he was doing so, Mr. Troller over here whipped out his hand, holding the remote, and pressed “PLAY”, revealing the SCARIEST ING FACE EVER.
 
          BaekHyun jumped and let out an ear-piercing scream. ChanYeol just laughed his off. “AHHH! CHANYEOL! WHAT THE HELL!” BaekHyun looked at the paused screen again and screamed even more. He threw all the pillows that were on the floor at ChanYeol and yelled, “I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Oh, my God! Take it off the screen!”
 
~*~
 
          Bedtime came around fairly soon and BaekHyun was first in bed, scared out of his mind. “CHANYEOL! HURRY UP AND GET IN THE ING BED!” ChanYeol hurried out of the bathroom and jumped beside him. “Don’t worry! It was just a movie!” ChanYeol said, imitating the face that was on the screen. BaekHyun gave him a shut-the--up face or I-will-kill-you face and whispered, “Stop,” grinding his teeth.
 
          BaekHyun, still scared less, demanded for ChanYeol to sing him to sleep. “But, I’m not a singer,” ChanYeol would say. “Do it now,” BaekHyun would hiss. As always, grumpy BaekHyun won and ChanYeol sang him to sleep. His deep voice soothed BaekHyun as he slowly fell asleep. “Good night, Baek…~” 
 
          ChanYeol kissed him gently, afraid to wake him up again, and laid down, sighing. “Whew… Finally.” ChanYeol held the sleeping diva in his arms and smiled. He cuddled closer and practically glued their bodies together. “Seems I found the one, huh?”
 
~*~
 
          “C-ChanYeol…” BaekHyun groaned. He shifted a bit, his dry lips. “…Yeol…” ChanYeol woke up with one of his eyes half opened. “Hmm…?” BaekHyun groaned softly, his eyes still closed. As ChanYeol sat up, he rubbed the back of his neck, yawning. “ChanYeol…” Remembering where he was, ChanYeol look down at his chest. “What’s wrong, BaekHyunnie?” He leaned down to observe him. “My stomach hurts…!” ChanYeol pouted. “Do you want some medicine? Or do you need to… Ahem…” BaekHyun opened his eyes a little and frowned. “No, Park ChanYeol. I do not need to take a .”
 
          ChanYeol blushed a little and tugged on the blanket. “Well, do you want some medicine or something?” BaekHyun shook his head, sweat rolling down the side of his face. “But, your stomach hurts… And I feel bad not doing anything.” BaekHyun laid on his side and said, “Will you carry me to the kitchen?” ChanYeol’s eyes widened. “I-I’m not that strong, you know… I-I mean, I… I could try but I-“ BaekHyun grabbed the shirtless younger’s arm and pleaded, “Please, King ChanYeollie?”
 
          ChanYeol grabbed BaekHyun’s legs and back and BaekHyun laid his head on his shoulder. “See? It’s easy.” ChanYeol chuckled. “I didn’t expect you to be this light.” “Did you think I was going to be really heavy? Park ChanYeol! Did you think I was fat?!” ChanYeol bit his lip and walked a little faster down the stairs. “N-No. J-Just don’t worry, baby.” ChanYeol set him down on a chair in the kitchen and asked, “Does it still hurt?” BaekHyun shook his head. “No. To be honest, my stomach never hurt. I just wanted you to carry me.”
 
          BaekHyun gave a bright eye smile as ChanYeol made a face. “Are you serious?” “Yep!” ChanYeol sat down on the floor in front of BaekHyun grinned. “It’s alright, baby. You owe me, keke…” “Oh, really now? And what do I owe you?” BaekHyun stuck his tongue out and crossed his legs. ChanYeol gripped the edge of the seat and smirked. “I don’t know.~ What do you owe me?” “Hmm,” jokingly thought BaekHyun. “How about money?” ChanYeol slowly crawled atop of BaekHyun and said, “Hmm… How about no?” “Well,” BaekHyun started, “How about a kiss?” ChanYeol, whose face was directly in front of BaekHyun’s, said, “I was thinking about something else.~”
 
~*~
 
          After… you know… was over, BaekHyun fell asleep on ChanYeol’s chest. “You’re a beauty, BaekHyun. You really are.” Knowing he wouldn’t answer in such a deep sleep, ChanYeol laughed to himself. “I’m not a real beauty. But, that’s okay. All I need is you in my life and I’m complete. I feel happy. I feel energetic. I feel… I feel like ChanYeol.” ChanYeol traced BaekHyun’s face and held him a bit tighter. “I love you so much, Byun BaekHyun. No words can ever equal to the amount of love I have for you. You’re not perfect, no. But to me, you sure do seem like it. You’re so perfect for me.” ChanYeol snuggled BaekHyun like a little stuffed animal and smiled brightly. “After all,” he whispers. “I am your Guardian.”
 
~*~
 
          “Your nose is cute.” The taller boy blushed. “Haha, what?” “Your nose is cute!” “Thank you…? Keke, your nose isn’t too bad either.” BaekHyun stepped forward a bit and wrapped his arms around ChanYeol’s waist and looked up. “I love you Park ChanYeol. You and your little nose.~” ChanYeol, leaning down for a sweet kiss on the lips, didn’t get what he expected. Instead, Queen BaekHyun gave him a little kiss on the nose and laughed. 
 
          “I wish your nose was my boyfriend. It’s so cute!”
 
          “Yah! And I wish you’d quick talking about my nose… Keke, it’s embarrassing if you keep talking about it…!”
 
          “Now wait just a minute!” BaekHyun plugged ChanYeol’s nose between two of his fingers and said “Your nose is awfully cute! It’s nothing to be embarrassed about! Keke, silly Yeollie.~”
 
          “Well, what if I kept talking about your stomach mole! Is that embarrassing?” 
 
          BaekHyun shrieked and blushed hard. “Don’t talk about it!”
 
          “See?! Embarrassing, huh?!”
 
          “N-No! Just don’t talk about it, keke…”
 
          ChanYeol pulled BaekHyun closer and smirked. “But, it’s cute. Everytime I see you with your milky-white skin, there it is! The cutest brown dot right next to the cutestlittle belly button!” BaekHyun blushed and looked the other way. “It’s not cute…~” “Now, wait just a minute! It’s pretty darn cute so don’t be embarrassed!” “Aish, don’t mock me!”
 
~*~
 
          “Sing for me, Baekie!” “Pick a song! Any song!” “Hmm… How about Gee!” BaekHyun jumped off of the couch and “Gee”. He got into position and started singing and dancing, bringing a beautiful, wide smile onto ChanYeol’s face. 
 
          “You have a nice , Baek.”
 
          lmfao, ChanYeol. Smooth.
 
          “Yah, Yeol! I’m trying to sing, haha!” 
 
          “Then, sing, baby!~”
 
          “I can’t if you keep complimenting my .”
 
          “Here, I’ll help you!”
 
          ChanYeol stood beside BaekHyun and began dancing and singing totally off tune. Eye smiling, BaekHyun chuckled, “Awh, haha! You’re really good at this!” “I was a fanboy for quite a while!” “Wah!~ So was I!” ChanYeol stopped all of his dancing movements and began to jump up and down, clapping and laughing quite loudly, bringing BaekHyun to a halt. “Ahahaha, why are you laughing like that, King ChanYeollie?”
 
          “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHKLSADFJLNFJDKVBJKDFAJKLKJLSDGAGAHAHHAHGHSAGDHHHAHAHGHSDKJASTAYGREASYLFHSAHUHAHAHHAHOHMYGODGVYUKDHAFBACONANDEGGYEOLKFOREVERHLDAJHDFJHJHASJHFA;SJKDJFKSOFUNNYDSJFALFJKNSJDKJANSJDFNAJDTHISISHOWIREALLYLAUGHFAUIHLIUHHELLOITISRICEISNICECKLNVJADSFN;KL!!” 
 
          BaekHyun, seeming to have caught the “Happy Virus”, began laughing hysterically, too. His face turned a bright red and he clapped every second.
 
          After calming down a little, they both slouched onto the couch and held their stomachs. “Haha… Why were you laughing so hard, Yeol?” “I – Hahahaha – I was having a good time and I lost it, haha! That’s how I really laugh!” BaekHyun smiled and said, “Aigoo! That’s so cute!” “Yes,” ChanYeol said, “Just like your stomach mole!~”
 
~*~
…omfg… wtf, riceisnice?
Look at your author, guise. She’s gone crazy OTL
I’m starting to lose inspiration and lovey-dovey fluff. It’s like, seriously? ; O ;
But, I’ve gotta admit. I almost died of cuteness when I reread that cute brown dot part :3
[XD and I have no idea whether or not BaekHyun really does have a stomach mole or not so don't ask orz]
In ChanYeol’s laugh, I left a few messages~ Read the sentence again, keke…
lmfao, I purposely skipped the scene because I knew it’d turn out bad >:DD
So, hopefully next chapter will be up either tomorrow or the day after.^^
On 120606, my school is collecting our laptops so you know what that means OTL
I type my fanfic on my school laptops so I will have update less often D;
Stay Greasy.
~*~