Chapter Six

365 Days without my Guardian

 

          “Ah, I’m sorry, BaekHyunnie! Gah, are you okay?” BaekHyun nodded his head, laughing. “Y-Yeah, it didn’t hurt too bad, Yeollie!” ChanYeol quickly helped BaekHyun up and asked, “A-Are you sure? Oh, no… BaekHyun-ah! Your forehead is all red!” BaekHyun rubbed his forehead and smiled. His boyfriend cared about him so much!
 
          “I’m fine. I promise, Yeollie.~”
 
          “Do you feel dizzy? Do you want to sleep?”
 
          “I’m fine!”
 
          “Do you want some water? Or some juice? I’ll go run to the store right now and get some juice!”
 
          “It’s alright.”
 
          “No! No, no, I’ll go get some juice. Stay here. Stay right here. I’m gonna find my coat and I’ll run. And I will demand the freshest juice for my Baekie! If they don’t have any, I’ll make them give me some. Are you sure you don’t want any juice?”
 
          “I’m sure! Haha, I’m alright!”
 
          “No, you’re not. I’ll go get you some juice. What kind? Orange juice? Apple? Grape?”
 
          “ChanYeol…”
 
          “Cherry? Pomegranate? Cherry-Pomegranate? Cranberry?”
 
          “ChanYeol-ah…”
 
          “Strawberry? Kiwi? Watermelon Juice? Heck! I’ll buy you them all!”
 
          “ChanYeol-ah!! I said I’m fine!”
 
          ChanYeol immediately stopped talking and stared at BaekHyun. “Aish, no. I’m sorry for yelling, ChanYeollie. I’m fine. I really am, alright?” ChanYeol nodded. “Aigoo, are you okay, Yeol?” ChanYeol looked up and smiled. “I’m good! But, your forehead doesn’t look so good…” “Is it bleeding?” “Just a tiny bit. Not too much. Here, come with me. ChanYeollie Appa will heal it.” ChanYeol took BaekHyun’s hand and slowly walked to the bathroom.
 
          “Here, baby.” ChanYeol applied some antibiotic and stuck on a cute, little band-aid. “Ah, you forgot something.” “What?” “A kiss!” ChanYeol laughed. “Oh! Of course.” ChanYeol smoothed out the band-aid and planted a gentle, soft kiss on his forehead. “All better, baby?” BaekHyun nodded, giggling.
 
          Wanna know what the happened? Well, why don’t we go to a flashback?
 
          Hell yeah.
 
          Flashback time.
 
--------------~--------------
 
          ChanYeol washed the cup in the sink as he hummed a little song to himself, waiting for BaekHyun to come in the room.
 
          “BaekHyun-ah! Are you done yet?”
 
          “Almost!”
 
          ChanYeol smiled to himself as he dried the cup. “Byun BaekHyun,” he thought, “You are so perfect.”
 
          BaekHyun silently walked in and smiled at the sight his boyfriend looking out the window in front of the sink. “You sure do get distracted easily, hyung…~” thought BaekHyun. BaekHyun quietly up behind ChanYeol, holding in his laughter. He came up behind ChanYeol, giving him a surprise back hug.
 
          And of course, ChanYeol being ChanYeol overreacted and screamed, throwing everything into the air. Including the culprit: the scary-as-, four pronged fork.That stupid, metal .
 
          And as you were guessing, it landed right on poor BaekHyun’s forehead. BaekHyun shrieked a little and fell on the floor, bringing attention to the taller boy.
 
          “Ah, I’m sorry, BaekHyunnie! Gah, are you okay?”
 
          And here we are again.
 
--------------~--------------
 
          “BaekHyun-ah. You look so cute without eyeliner on! Cute, little Baby BaekHyunnie.~” BaekHyun blushed and laid his head on ChanYeol’s chest. “Ahah, thank you, Yeol. I like your hair today. You straightened it?” ChanYeol nodded and wrapped his arms around BaekHyun’s waist.
 
          “You noticed?”
 
          “Of course. It’s really different from electrocuted-ChanYeol.”
 
          “Keke,” ChanYeol laughed, “I knew that.”
 
          “Of course you did, hyung. ChanYeol-ah is very smart.”
 
          “Yah! Don’t use sarcasm!”
 
          BaekHyun lifted ChanYeol’s chin up and gave him a cute eye smile. “I wasn’t! I promise!”
 
          “You have to kiss on it!”
 
          “Mm, of course! Knowing you.~”
 
          BaekHyun sat up and kissed ChanYeol on the lips, laying his arms on ChanYeol’s shoulders. Man, were his lips soft.
 
          BaekHyun pulled away and smiled. “ChanYeol-ah liked that, didn’t he? Keke…” ChanYeol grinned. “He sure did. And I think he wants more.” “Then King ChanYeol shall get more!” And with that, BaekHyun slowly kissed ChanYeol again, with his arms wrapped around his neck, sitting on his lap.
 
~*~
 
          “BaekHyunnie?”
 
          “Ne?”
 
          “Will you take me to America one day?”
 
          BaekHyun laughed. “America! What for?”
 
          “I’ve always wanted to go to America. It looks so cool. I hear there are these crazy food names but tastes better than kimchi.”
 
          BaekHyun scoffed. “Better than kimchi? Che! I highly doubt that, ChanYeol-ah. Who told you such things?”
 
          “Kris hyung. The one who makes the bread and stuff at the café. You know how he’s Canadian? He said Canada has a lot of the same foods as America. Stuff called ‘hot dogs’ and ‘hamburgers’ and ‘french fries’. Oh, and something fancy sounding… ‘pizza’.”
 
          “Ewh… Dogs on fire? Ham… booger? Oh, gosh ChanYeol. I don’t know. And why are there fries from France in America?”
 
          “I don’t know… But Kris said they taste really good. Especially that pizza.”
 
          “Ah… I don’t know. Maybe next year for our one year anniversary I will take you to America and we will celebrate and eat this ‘pizza’, okay?”
 
          ChanYeol smiled. “Do you promise, Baekie?”
 
          “Mhm,” he chuckled, “I promise.”
 
~*~
 
          “Yah, let go, hyung!” BaekHyun shouted. “Wae? They’re so soft and cute!” ChanYepl kept pulling at BaekHyun’s cheek and making kissing noises.
 
          “Aigoo, who’s the cute, little baby?The one with brown hair and baby cheeks and eyeliner?Aigoo!”
 
          BaekHyun pouted, crossing his arms, and said in a flat tone, “I am.” (-_-;)
 
          ChanYeol pulled BaekHyun into his arms and kissed his red cheeks. “You’re so cute, BaekHyun-ah! Were you this cute as a baby?”
 
          “Umm… Sure. I was pretty fat as a baby and my eyes looked swollen all the time.”
 
          ChanYeol shrieked and his heart flipped over in cuteness attack. “Ah! Really! That’s so cute, Baekie!”
 
          BaekHyun jokingly rolled his eyes and said, “What about you?”
 
          “No,” he quickly replied. “I was a fat kid. And I had glasses and this ugly bowl cut. I looked like a bullfrog with hair.” BaekHyun giggled.
 
          “A bullfrog with hair! Ahah! Now that’s cute!~”
 
~*~
Anyway, this chapter was weird. What did you guys think? .-.
That last sentence... omfg don't even ask. I didn't know what to put dafuqq.
Please comment ; A ; I wanna hear you guys’ thoughts on things :3
Before riceisnice leaves, here’s BaekHyun-ah &ChanYeolliePre-Debut!^^
Have a great day, you daebak readers you :3
~*~