Chapter Ten

365 Days without my Guardian

“Hey, umm, Baek? Can you come here real quick?”

BaekHyun skips towards ChanYeol, who is on the laptop. “What is it?”
 
“Mr. Manager just e-mailed you… He wants you to go out to Incheon for a gig?”
 
BaekHyun bites his lip. “Nah, tell him I’ll pass.”
 
ChanYeol turns around and says, “W-What! Why? BaekHyun go! You haven’t gone out and done a concert in forever!”
 
BaekHyun frowns then turns the other way and crosses his arms. “I don’t wanna!”
 
Oh, I see.
 
Pull the cutesy act on, eh?
 
“And why not?” ChanYeol says as he stands up. “You should do it!”
 
“Ugh,” BaekHyun pouts, “I don’t feel like it.”
 
“That’s certainly not the reason.”
 
“It is!”
 
ChanYeol pokes BaekHyun’s cheek from behind and says, “Tell the truth or I will poke that little bellybutton of yours.” ChanYeol smirks.
 
“T-That’s not fair!”
 
With a quick motion of ChanYeol’s hand, BaekHyun jumped backward and giggles a little.
 
“It is so fair. Keke…”
 
“I’m not going to Incheon. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.”
 
ChanYeol laughed. “Oh, you’re not?” And before BaekHyun could give a smart- reply, ChanYeol charged at him and picked him up. Bridal style of course. And poked at his bellybutton.
 
“TELL ME WHYYYYY!”
 
“NEVERR!! AHaahjksaljh”
 
ChanYeol jumped onto their bed, still holding BaekHyun like a bride, and yelled, “BYUN BAEKHYUN! IF YOU DON’T TELL ME, THIS BED IS GOING TO BREAK VERY SOON.”
 
BaekHyun’s eyes widened and his lips turned into an “O” shape.
 
“B-But! That’s, like, good and bad! Park ChanYeol!”
 
ChanYeol grinned. “If you won’t tell me, your is going to so sore. SO. ING. SORE.”
 
BaekHyun tried to get out of ChanYeol’s grasp but he was a diva. And divas are weak.
 
Well.
 
Compared to crazy-haired, giant, big-handed freaks, they are.
 
“YAH! OKAY, FINE! I’LL TELL YOU!”
 
ChanYeol smiled and poked BaekHyun’s nose. “Tell Appa why.”
 
“I want to spend time with you. I don’t want to sing for fangirl. Only for my King. There! I said it!”
 
ChanYeol blushed.
 
“Aigoo! BaekHyun-ah!!” ChanYeol kissed BaekHyun on the lips and hugged him. “That’s all you had to say, yeobo!~”
 
BaekHyun laughed. “Get off of me, babo.”
 
~*~
 
“Hey, wanna go to the café?” BaekHyun asked.
 
“Sure. Have any money? Hehe…”
 
BaekHyun made a face. “Yes, your boyfriend here is rich, remember?”
 
ChanYeol held his hand and said, “I was only joking. Your boyfriend here has a wallet full of money!”
 
~*~
 
They entered the café and were second in line. Kris, at the cash register, waved at them as he took the first person in line’s order.
 
While BaekHyun was eyeing the sweets behind the counter and ChanYeol took advantage of that very rare moment.
 
Diva BaekHyun doesn’t get distracted much.
 
I guess. ;D
 
ChanYeol wrapped his arms around BaekHyun’s waist, making him jump a little. He snarled quietly, “ChanYeol. Get off of me. Not in public…”
 
ChanYeol grinned and held him tighter. “Doesn’t matter. No one’s watching.”
 
BaekHyun looked up at Kris and immediately blushed. “S-Sorry, Kris. ChanYeol’s just being ChanYeol… Again. -_-” Kris chuckled to himself. ChanYeol reminded him of himself with Tao.
 
Kris looked away to give the customer her treats and ChanYeol whispered in BaekHyun’s ear, “So, what do you say after we’re done here, we go back home and, haha, you know.”
 
BaekHyun giggled and looked away. “Later…”
 
“Tonight. Okay?”
 
ChanYeol looked down and smirked. He whispered, “Your friend agrees. So should you.”
 
BaekHyun pushed ChanYeol off and covered his face, a heat in his cheeks.
 
“Uhh… Guys.” Kris says.
 
BaekHyun looks up and smiles. “Oh, sorry, hehe… Can I have that little cupcake right there? And the one next to it for my ChanYeollie?”
 
Kris nods as he smirked at ChanYeol. He mouths, “Get some!”
 
ChanYeol chuckles, his deep voice making BaekHyun go nuts.
 
“Hey, where’s KyungSoo?” asks ChanYeol.
 
“Oh, uhh,” Kris hesitates to answer. “No one knows. He’s been missing for a while. Him and his buddy JongIn. Or Kai, whatever.”
 
BaekHyun gasps. “Really? I hope he’s okay.”
 
“Or maybe,” ChanYeol starts. “He and JongIn had a fling and moved away with each other.”
 
Kris smiles. “I think so, too. They seemed close. Like, really close.”
 
~*~
 
BaekHyun and ChanYeol sit down at a table by a window. 
 
“How’s your cupcake, baby?”
 
“Tastes good ^_^ Whoever bakes these is a god.”
 
ChanYeol grinned. “Well, I promise. You are going to taste something else tonight. And it’ll taste WAY better than that cupcake.”
 
BaekHyun stares at his boyfriend. Who is smiling like a e and who’s eyes are wide open like a serial killer. He puts his cupcake down and wipes his mouth, his cheeks burning.
 
“You are so erted.”
 
“Don’t act like you’re not, Baekie. Keke, I remember earlier when you always teased me. AND THAT TIME WHEN YOU WERE OVERLY ENJOYING THAT GODDAM CEREAL.” ChanYeol said that last part a little loud but luckily it didn’t attract anyone’s attention. Except Kris.
 
BaekHyun hit ChanYeol’s hand playfully and waved at Kris, blushing. “ChanYeol-ah, what am I gonna do with you?”
 
“.”
 
“YAH, CHANYEOL! Aish, get it off your mind!”
 
ChanYeol laughed. “You’re so cute when you freak out, yeobo.”
 
BaekHyun stuck his tongue out at ChanYeol and continued to eat his cupcake.
 
“Hey, hey, hey. Save that tongue for later.”
 
~*~
omg, ChanYeol is so erted. I wonder if he is in real life :3
I hope he is ; A ; Then maybe BaekYeol can be real n_n
For you ELF readers, OMGGGGGG THE KINGS ARE BACK.
I’m so excited! SuJu was my first K-Band and my favorite, keke
Don’t worry! EXO is very close second :DD Y FREE & SINGLE BB!
Awh, poor KyungSoo bb T^T No one knows he's dead ;c
If you don't understand, here! keke
I’d also like to add… Next chapter will be the last chapter. I’m sorry ; A ;
I promise you lots of BaekYeol and other EXOTP’s RIGHT after this fic, okay? :3
Okay, everyone. Have a great day, okay? Go eat cupcakes poke and lots of bellybuttons!
Also, don’t forget to…
Stay Greasy.
~*~