Chapter Eleven

365 Days without my Guardian

I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET! ...Temporarily... I'm at my aunt's house and I brought my flashdrive! Whoot! I'll try to go on as much as I can! Hopefully my internet comes back! n_n I'll try to post my BaekYeol one-shot soon!

-One Year Later-

"ChanYeol-ah!", BaekHyun calls, grinning happily. "ChanYeol-ah!"

ChanYeol runs downstairs, thinking someone s in danger. "Mwo? Mwo?! What happened?"

BaekHyun runs up to his boyfriend and kisses his lips. "Happy anniversary, babo!"

He breaks away and hugs him tightly.

"Yeobo! You actually remembered? ; A ; " 

BaekHyun nodded and took ChanYeol into the dining room. "What do you think?"

ChanYeol gasped and ran into the room.  "It's beautiful!"

BaekHyun decorated the entire room in colorful streams and balloons and a cake in the middle of the table. All around the walls were dozens and dozens of pictures of them together. One of them at the beach, at their first Super Junior concert, on a roller coaster, in Disneyland, their 100th date, their trip to Canada and America, and much much more. They were carefully put into frames and put in certain spots on the wall. If you backed up, it spelled out, "Happy Anniversary!"

ChanYeol turned around smiled. "Thank you so much, BaekHyunnie!" He ran up to him and held him tightly.

"Anything for my ChanYeollie! Anything!"

BaekHyun kissed his soft, sweet lips again, happy to have him in his life.

ChanYeol smiles and holds BaekHyun in his arms, telling his how special he is to him and kisses the top of his head. BaekHyun, having an emotional side next to his diva side, cries at ChanYeol's beautiful words holds him tighter.

"I'm always your guardian. Just remember that."

~*~

It's painfully hot outside so they stay inside where the air conditoner and fans are on high, laying on their bed and staring into each other's eyes.

Night comes and they eat dinner at home, feeding each other and eating the cake for dessert. BaekHyun sings for him and ChanYeol picks him up and holds him bridal style, kissing him over and over again.

Their anniversary was pure happiness and there will definitely be fifty more.

"ChanYeollie...," BaekHyun says, trying not to fall asleep. "What did you get me?"

ChanYeol chuckled. "Ah, I was waiting for you to ask that." ChanYeol kisses BaekHyun lips softly to get him to wake up and says,  "Are you sure you want to know?"

BaekHyun sits up and holds his hands. "I am absolutely, positively, 100% sure I want know, King. Keke..."

"It's a really big thing, alright? So, are you REALLY, REALLY sure?"

"C'mon, hyung! Haha, stop the teasing!"

ChanYeol snickered, trying to keep his erted thoughts in.

"Okay, it's not much at first but, the end will blow you away."

"Do I need to close my eyes for thi- Wait..."

ChanYeol straightens up. "What?"

"Not much at first... Blow me away at the end..." BaekHyun bites his lip. "ChanYeol, if it's a , I swear, you never getting any of those again."

ChanYeol flips over on the bed, laughing. "No, no, no. It's not one of those, don't worry! Just face the TV, alright?"

BaekHyun does as told and watches as ChanYeol turns it on. His face popping up on the screen.

The ChanYeol on TV says, "Hi, yeobo. It's me, ChanYeol. And it's our one year anniversary today! I was going to bake you a failed cake and stuff but I'm really bad at surprises since secrets tend to slip out of my mouth... And I didn't want to accidentally give you food poisoning since I'm a really bad cook... Anyway! I have this big surprise for you. I tried so hard to keep it in, and I did! I hope you like it... And I hope everything goes as planned..."

BaekHyun, so focused on the video, doesn't notice ChanYeol slip out of the room for a minute and come back in.

"...So, before you do anything, I love you so much, Byun BaekHyun! You mean the absolute world to me and I would die for you!" ChanYeol (on the screen) blows a kiss to the camera and chuckles. "I love you! And don t forget that! So... I bet you're waiting, huh? Guess what? It's time. All you have to do is turn around." TV ChanYeol points behind BaekHyun and the video ends.

Eager, BaekHyun closes his eyes, takes a deep breath. His heart is racing and practically beating out of his chest. He smiles and quickly turns around.

BaekHyun's pretty smile turns into a small "O" . His eyes pop out and his eyebrows raise up. Tears stream down his flawless skin and and roll down his neck. He holds his cheeks and laughs. "C-ChanYeol!"

ChanYeol kneels on one knee and smiles, holding a little, dark blue box. Inside is a small ring with an infinity sign.

"So, haha..." 

ChanYeol takes one of BaekHyun's hands and a little tear escapes his eyes.

BaekHyun gasps, one of the first times seeing ChanYeol cry.

He clears his throat and can't help but smile, his perfect teeth glistening in the dim light. His heart is racing and his arms shaking, almost dropping the ring onto the floor as clumsy as he is!

"Byun BaekHyun..."

He breaths out slowly and his very dry lips.

"Will you marry me?"

~*~

I am done m(_ _)m

I am sorry for this terrible chapter ; A ;

It's so short and not a good ending. Please forgive me T^T

So, this is the end... Just assume that BaekHyun says yes and they live happily after n_n

Because they do!! :DD

So, since I promised for more BaekYeol & other EXOTP's, I will be posting a BaekYeol one-shot after this one for those readers whom are hungry for me Breakfast Couple, keke... Here it is! CLICK BB CLICK CLICK CLICK.

Until then, riceisnice is out!

Sarangheyo! All my readers! Thank you so much! For all the subs and everything! :D

Good bye, my lovelies!

/literally crying right now/

You guys have seriously been the best readers ever omg ; A ;

Follow me at http://yifansbellybutton.tumblr.com/

Oh, and do me one more favor, alright... TToTT

Stay Greasy.