Abandoned

OMO! I'm a 6-timer! :OO

As school ended, everyone scrambled off to go home. But you...you were different. You saw the park and checked if there was anybody was there. It was...actually...deserted. *Great*

You ran towards the swings and sat on it. Memories of you and your brother floated back to you. *Why did you have to leave me Jaehyo-oppa?...I miss you...*

You closed your eyes. It felt great, especially when the sun was setting. You slowly opened your eyes, expecting to see the beautiful sunset when... "AAAAHHHHH, WHAT THE HECK? ERT!!" You screamed with fright, not knowing who it was. You accidently kicked your shoe off into the person's face. But you heard a girly scream and opened your eyes to see who it was.........*Omfg......Sungyeol!?? A black-eyed Sungyeol with a ridiculous face was infront of your eyes. "Pu......pu....PUAHAHAHAHAHA!! XDD" You laughed out loud, unable to hold it in. "Yah!! Why are you laughing??! I'm in pain right now, thanks to you and your shoe, IT'S RUINED MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!" You wiped your tears away and stopped laughing.

"Mianhe, I'm sorry for kicking my shoe into your face." "You can call me oppa you know." Sungyeol muttered. "Ok......fine then......SUNGYEOL-OPPA!! HAPPY??!!!" "YAH! DON'T SCREAM INTO MY EARS!!!!!!" You rolled your eyes. "Yah! DID YOU JUST ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME?! I'M SUPPOSSED TO DO THAT!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As you got nearer to your home, you heard screaming and shouting. *Umma?*

Worried, you quickly ran to your house. Your eyes widened and you jaw dropped. All your things, your clothes, your furniture and KPOP posters were all trashed infront of the house *Oh no..don't tell me...* You ran into the house and you saw no-one at home. No-one was in it. Everything was gone. The furniture...everything...was gone. Your heart raced as you searched aeound the house. "UMMA! APPA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" But there was nothing. "Umma...appa....don't leave me..." You sobbed. You sobbed madly as you realised the situation. They abandoned you and left. "Umma...appa...."You cried your heart out. Everything you loved...was gone. First, your beloved brother...and now, your parents. "WHY ME?!! You screamed. You became uncontrollable over your tears and tried to settle down.

As you cooled down, you knew what to do. You had to leave, since you couldn't work to pay the bills. But as you were about to go to your room, you saw a note on the floor. With all the courage you had left, you opened the note. "We're sorry" Was what it said. You sank to the floor, and a tear rolled down your swollen face. Now, everything was lost. You had an emotionless face on, because your tears are no longer.

You stood up, dropped the note and ran your fingers along the walls. The walls were painted by you and your brother. Every memory of you and your family flashed infront of your eyes. The good times, the bad times and the times when they were there for you. You started to break down again. "Why me?!" was all you could say. As you cooled down (again) you packed your clothes into the suitcase from the front of the house. *Good Bye.* You locked the door and left the key on the mat, since your family didnt't pay their bills, you family had to move out, but instead they left you...alone.

As you walked along the streets of Seoul, it had already became night. Restaurants were open and you looked through the windows. You could smell the delicious  food and....to be honest, you were hungry, and you were literally drooling. But soon, you realised you had no money, and with no home to stay in, you had no choice but to sleep in a random corner of a house. *Whatever* Slowly, your eyes dropped and you fell into a deep sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Going home, the boy and three other guys found something in the corner of their house.

"Omo! is that a ghost?!?"

A boy whispered. But as all four guys came closer, they saw your sleeping figure. As they studied you, they saw your suitcase.

"Do you think she's homeless?"

One guy asked. "i guess so." "Lets bring her into the house."

"Are you crazy??"

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm not. It's just that i don't want her sleeping int the cold."

Finally, they all agreed.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry if my chapters were rushed, It was just that I had so many ideas going into my mind that i couldn't stop......I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I PROMISE I'll try to update as soon as I can. Thank you to those who subscribed me and thankyou for the support... ;DD