ERT!

OMO! I'm a 6-timer! :OO

The 4 guys laid you down on the soft couch and put a blue blanket on top of you. 

"Aish...she's so light! Does she even eat?!" One exclaimed.

"Be quiet, she might wake up, let's just go to sleep too."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You rolled over on the soft bed. *So soft...Hang on! How is the ground soft...and...warm?...* You rolled over again and you bumped your lips on something soft and plump. *Aishh...* You slowly opened your eyes...to see two eyes staring into yours back. You sat up and gasped.

"YAH! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU??"

"Thankyou for the good morning kiss, pretty princess."

You felt yourself burning up. But as you tried to escape from the guy, you felt something on your left. There, sleeping on your left was a half guy with his arm s around your  petite waist. You couldn't take it anymore.

"ERTS!!!!" You screamed on top of your lungs The guys on your left, opened his eyes to find you next to him.

"AAAHHH!!!"

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Soon, everyone started waking up and started screaming as they found a girl on their bed. (Their beds were connected together ;D)

"WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING HERE?" one shouted.

"ERT!"

" I THOUGHT WE PUT HER ON THE COUCH!"

"Couch?..." You started to remember everything that had happened last night.

FLASHBACK (god I luv flashbacks XDD)

 

You were twisting and turning on the couch uncomfortably. Still unconscious, you stood up and swayed from side to side and you started to walk around the room like a zombie. Until something soft hit your knees. *Sofftt......* Still drowsy, you climbed into the bed that had the 4 guys on it and snuggled close to Baekhyun. ;DD After a few hours, Baekhyun s his arm around your waist and you groaned in annoyance. 0.0..............

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"KYAAA~!" You screamed, covering your chest area with both of your two hands as if someone had ed you.

"What? You should be grateful that we let you shelter in our small home!"

*Wait a minute...*

You pointed at everyone saying " IT"S YOU! BAEKHYUN, CHANYEOL, KAI AND SEHUN!!" You stared at them in awe.

"Yup~" Kai smirked at you with a playful glint in his eyes.

"...I thought you all were rich! I mean... you traveled in those 4 luxurious cars right?"

"Pffft...we're not rich" Sehun scoffed.

"Oh! you mean the different coloured ones?" Asked Chanyeol.

You nodded your head innocently.

"Well for your information, that wasnt us, it was those girls that followed us and transfered schools to be with us. And they won't stop claiming us as their boyfriends. And two of them are twins."

"Oh..." Everything clicked into place in your mind as you tried to figure out the situation.

"So...how the hell did you get in our beds?

"Uhh...yeah...about that...I kinda...sleep walk..." You mumbled as you turned bright pink.

"AND ALSO!" You flinched by the loud and aggressive voice that belonged to Baekhyun. *Wow....his morning voice......SO AWESOME XDD*

"Why did you drool on me last night?!"  He lifted an eye brow as you tried to understand what he was talking about.

"Drool?" You asked.

"Yeah! thats right! You drooled on my back and you kept on putting your leg over me everytime I tried to put it  back! He said.

"I would never do that! You scoffed.

"Right..." He said sarcastically but smirked at you when he noticed you blushing madly.

Suddenly, You realised something. You put your fingers on your mouth and you remembered what happened just then.

"KYAAAAA!!!!!! YOU ERT!" You pointed accusingly at Sehun who put his hands up, surrendering.

"YOU KISSED ME!!"

"No, more like YOU kissed me" He smirked widely at the situation.

"NOOOO, MY INNOCENT LIPS!!! MY LIPS, GIVEN TO A ERT!!!!!!" You screamed as if someone just killed your friend.

"AISHHH...stop freaken screaming" Kai said.

"NEVAA!" You shrieked.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm sorry if you found this chapter bad...but I'M REALLY SORRY, I"LL TRY MY BEST IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRR SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME D;