Memories

OMO! I'm a 6-timer! :OO

As you were in your class, you looked up to peek at sungjae and looked at his face for a while. Sungjae felt someone staring at him so he looked around. As he swung his head around, you quickly glanced away to the window next to you. *He's so handsome yet he still hangs out with me...* You thought of the times when he played with you when you were little. And after all that remembering, you started to think about the first time you had ever met him.

Flashback :DD (10 years back)

It was Winter. You looked out the window to see snow falling down. *So beautiful* You saw snow that looked like shards of crystals that fell and the Sun that had hid away behind the white clouds.

"Hwa Young-aah." a voice called. "Yes Jaehyo-oppa?" " Do you wanna come play and meet my friends at the park?" "Ok!" You cheered You hopped of the couch that was next to the window sill and went to get ready. As you and your brother walked through the now warm and sunny park, you saw 4 figures. 3 large figures and 1 small. *Who could that be* You thought curiously. As you and Jaehyo walked closer, You both stopped infront of the 4 figures.

 

AUTHORS NOTE: SFJ,BASDHBF SORRYYYY I KNOW, ITS VERY SHORT AND YOUR PISSED OFF RIGHT? I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOUUUU D;