Dear God, I Just Saw 4 Angels

OMO! I'm a 6-timer! :OO

Class was dismissed and everyone rushed out of class, excited to join and reunite with their friends. Except you of course. You were the only one who wasn't looking forward to lunch, because you knew what was going to happen like everyday of your life. You shuddered at the horrible and traumatizing thought. As you walked slowly out of your class, you hoped that no-one would notice you...but too bad for you.

It was none other than Kara, the queenka's of your school. They were watching your every step with raging eyes with fire.Every time they had a problem or breakup, they would bully you to cheer themselves up. "Why are you out so late? You missed out half of our time to punish you." Nicole sneered at you. Your eyes started twitching, meaning that you were afraid. Kara smirked at you with a troublesome glint in their eyes. *Oh no, what are they planning to do now?* You started to feel faint and sick. You and Kara entered the corner of the back of the school.

"Get ready to face your biggest fears" Kara said

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

You walked home all by yourself with a black eye. You winced as you touched your injury. *Aiishhhh, it hurts so much!!* You were whining at how much it hurt until you got home. As you entered the house, your mother was sitting on the dining table. "Hi umma" You said, but she just looked at you with an emotionless expression on her face. She must have noticed your injured black eye, but she didn't say anything and looked away to do her work. *Mother, what happened to you? Ever since Jaehyo-oppa passed away, you wouldn't even say one word to me* You sighed and went upstairs. You jumped onto your bed and laid down, staring up at the ceiling. *Jaehyo-oppa, I miss you so much, why did you have to leave me?* You thought. Tears started welling up in your eyes as you closed your eyes. A tear ran down your face as you moved your head to be more comfortable.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You woke up to your favourite song L.O.V.E Girl by CN Blue and started getting ready for school. You went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Your injured eye was still purple. *I look so ugly, WAAHHH!* As you finished getting ready for school, you walked out of your house. You felt the scorching and warm Sun shining down on you. *I love mornings* You thought.  You hopped onto your pink bike and started riding to school, past the peaceful streets. The cool breeze flew past you as you soared into the air on your bike. *Sweet, sweet air* 

 All of a sudden you heard people screaming and talking.  You heard people saying: "OMO! he is so cutee!!" or "Who's that guy over there? He's cute!" or "GOD HE'S HOT."

You were surprised of how people were talking and became curious at what was happening. You arrived at the crowded gate and saw 4 guys. A guy with a baby face, another guy who looked innocent, a guy who just looked H.A.W.T and another guy who looked cute. *Waaah, they're so cute...OMO! Could they be transfer students??!* You thought. You locked your bike onto that bike thingy and walked quickly to see what was going on. But, bad mistake. Someone shoved into you and you fell infront of one of the transfer students. *OH NO! what if they think I'm ugly?! I still have that stupid black eye and they'll laugh at me!!* You thought. But a hand appeared infront of your eyes and you looked up. The baby-faced looking guy was holding out his hand to you, signalling you to take it.

"Are you okay there? You fell down pretty badly." Your mind and thoughts was going all over the place as his hand was in your face. *Hang on, that's weird...he has such a low voice, yet he has such a baby-face........................HELL YEAHHHH!!* You grabbed onto his soft hands and he pulled you up. You looked up to see him looking at you in the eyes. He looked beautiful. *Dear God, I think i just saw 4 angels that came down from the heavens above.* 

"Hello? Are you okay?" He chuckled. You felt yourself blush and redden. *!! WHY DID I HAVE TO BLUSH?! HE'LL THINK I'M A NORMAL NERD WHO IS UGLY AND EASY TO USE!! JUST LIKE IN THE DRAMAS I WATCHED!! AARRGG*

"N-no...I-I'm f-fine." "Well, ok." He said.