I Hate School Part 1

OMO! I'm a 6-timer! :OO

As everyone quickly scrambled to their desks, you quietly walked in, BAD CHOICE. Someone pushed you and you fell onto the cold hard floor. *Aishh* You thought. "Hey! look what you did! You walked too slow and made me bump into you, now i have to fix my hair again." You looked up to see a pretty girl with long shiny brown hair. "YAH! get up, your in the way!" she barked. Although she's a girl with a gorgeous face, her snarl plastered on her face ruined her beauty. You slowly got up but you were pushed down again by her friend. *Damn people* You heard some people snicker around you. "Yah, GET UP!" The girl kicked your books and you quickly picked them up and shuffled to your desk which had no-one sitting on it since everybody disliked you. (except Sungyeol and Sungjae of course).

"Hey, can I sit here?" A voice interrupted you. You looked up. "Sungjae!" you exclaimed. Sungjae smirked and sat down on the chair next to you. As he sat down next to you, you looked around to see if anyone was looking. AND HECK THEY SAW. ** You thought. Every face you saw was boiling in jealousy, anger and envy, since you were sitting next to a HOTTIE.

As class resumed, you stared out at the window, looking at the park next to your highschool. You remembered how you and your long-lost brother used to play with you on the swings and monkey-bars.  You remembered how you would sit on his lap on the swing and push off together, flying and soaring through the air, like both of you were free.

But your memory was interrupted when Sungjae asked you if he could borrow your pen. Of course you said yes but forced a weak smile onto your face when he smiled sweetly to you. 

You were doing your school work until an aeroplane hit your head. *Aishh, what the hell* You stared at the aeroplane that had landed on your desk. You blinked several times at it until you had the courage to open it. 

"HAHAHA, You " it said. You felt hurt and felt traumatising pain in your heart, because you believed in what had been written on the plane. *I ......i ...* Sungjae looked over your shoulders and read the note. He grabbed the note and stared at it with pure anger. *How dare they* He thought. Instantly, he took out a pencil and scribbled "HAHA, very funny, NOT" and threw it at the guy who threw it at you back. You looked back at the guy who Sungjae had thrown the note to. Only to find yourself giggling at the guy who literally turned red with fury. *He looks like a tomato* Realising what you had just thought you tried to stop yourself from laughing.

Furiously, the guy (Seungri) threw Sungjae another note and it said "You and YOUR !" (It's scribbled with a pencil...hint, hint). Sungjae's eyes widened. So he took out a pen instead of a pencil and wrote "I'M A -Seungri".

Seungri was so annoyed that he tried to scribble it out with a pencil but failed because it was written with a pen.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU IDIOT, PEN BEATS PENCIL XDD" Sungjae exclaimed and pointed at the fool. 

*Pshhhh........such children...but funny* You thought as you went on with your work.