Just Another Hopeless Day

OMO! I'm a 6-timer! :OO

You went to change into your blue checkered school uniform, braided your hair, put on your glasses and looked into the mirror. You started to try to do aegyo actions but failed. *........oh, forget it, i'm just an ugly being* "Well, wish me luck, Jaehyo-oppa", frowning, you left the house.

As you locked your bike onto the...bike......thingy......, you heard ty girls whispering "eww, look at her hair, its so messy." *Messy???! me??! I brushed my hair today unlike youuu* You thought. A girl put out her foot and you tripped over it.

"OOWWWIEE!" You screamed in pain. But while you were in pain, everyone laughed at you. You looked up to see the Queenka's of your school, "Kara".

"What are you looking at old hag?" Goo Hara said. You laughed. "Hey, what are you laughing at??" she shouted

"uhh...dude.....your older than me XDD.."you mumbled.

"OK THAT'S IT! Goo Hara grabbed your collar and pushed you into a locker. You twitched at the excruciating pain. "huh, you like that huh?" she screamed.

Everyone around you 'ooed' and 'aahed' as the Queenka kicked your but. "Remember this..ah...Lee Hwa Young.......DON'T YOU EVER TALK BACK TO ME!"  "ARASO?"

"Yes, Goo Hara", you said, as you struggled to stand up. One of the girls around you spat at you and left. As everyone was leaving, you were about to pick up your book when a hand picked it up instead. *Don't tell me I'm going to get bullied again* You thought as you looked up. But instead of a jerk, it was your friend, Sungyeol. *Wow...he looks so handsome in his uniform...

You gazed at him for a moment but then snapped out of it. "uhh...thanks" You turned to leave but stopped and turned around.

"Why are you always helping me?" you asked

"hmm...cause you helped me a few months ago"

"what do you mean?" 

"You know...the beach...the drowning...the resuscitation..." He raised his eyebrow as you tried to remember. You turned pink as you heard the word 'resuscitation'. And that was when everything came back to you.

FLASHBACK (again)

It was a warm sunny day when you were going out to the beach. You wore a T-shirt with pedo-bear on it, shorts and flip flops. *Ahh...it feels so good out in the Sun* You sat on the towel you had laid on the warm sand and started to read your favourite book. *It's so perfect today, no parents to annoy me, no-one to bully me, no-one to humiliate me and DEFINITELY no Queenka's to bug me* But then as you looked up to see the peaceful ocean, Kara, was there, sitting with a few boys who aren't their boyfriends. *Oh god dammit, I jinxed myself again =.=* You quickly tried to hide your face away with your book and you began to worry. *Oh NO! What if they see me, sitting on the sand on the beach where they told me to never come again?* You quietly stood up, took your belongings and tip-toed away...when...

"OWWIEE!" You yelped. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, TRIPPING OVER ON ME LIKE THAT?" A woman screamed at you. You looked to see if Kara saw you, and HELL they saw you. You saw them laughing and smirking at you and your 'problem'. *oh goddammit, get ready to die Hwa Young* You thought. But then all of a sudden a scream of help rang in your ears. *what the hell*

You turned around to see a guy drowning!.............oh.............in shallow water...=.=.........*oh my god...=.=, what kind of guy drowns in water?* You thought.

"PLEASE, HELP ME!! I BEG YOU, SOMEBODY HELP!"  

"oh, alright" but in your mind you thought *Pffffft, what kind of guy doesn't know how to swim, and let alone, SHALLOW WATER? WHERE LITTLE KIDS SWIM??! ... what an idiot  =.=.....

The guy kept on screaming and squirming, trying not to 'die' in the "deep" water. Everyone looked at him like he was some crazy guy.

*oh my gawd =.=* You thought. You quickly splashed into the water and dragged him up onto the sand. You panted as you dragged his body up onto the shore. *Man, for a childish guy for him, he sure is heavy* 

"There, i saved you, now go and play with little kids on the sand" You joked. But he didn't move. "Hey, boy...get up!......." Yet he still didn't move. You looked at his pale blue body. *Oh no...don't tell me...OMO! did he die??!*  You quickly ran to him, looked at him and checked his breathing for any signs of danger. *oh no...he isn't breathing.* 

You quickly kneeled down and started to think. *Thank God i know first aid.* You started holding your breath and giving air into his body and did the....thing.........the resuscitation. "Well...here goes..." You gave mouth to mouth and quickly stood up so that nobody saw. Suddenly, he sat up and starting coughing up water. *Well...there goes my first kiss =.=, my first kiss given to a guy who couldn't even swim on the shallow side of the water...what a baby.*

As you were still thinking, a voice interrupted your thoughts.

"Thanks, for saving me, I could've died back there" A voice said.

*Pfffffft? he could've died back there? What a lame guy* You thought as you looked up...but then what you had just looked at, made your jaw drop. A guy gazed and winked at you like he was trying to say "Hey, look at me."

His face and skin looked milky, smooth and innocent. Which did NOT match his awesome body. Water fell down from his hair to his neck. His body literally sparkled in the sunlight and his smile was unforgettable. You practically nearly drooled. XDD >.O 

"Uhh...no...problem?" You squinted your eyes a bit. Your eyes starting twitching due to the nervousness and shock the guy gave you. *I gave my first kiss?...............to this hot guy?.....................................AWESOME! XDD* 

"Uhh...I should go now." You said as you tried to walk away from the gorgeous guy. But all of a sudden, the guy took away your glasses, leaving you seeing nothing but blurry things.

"HEY, GIVE BACK MY GLASSES!, I'M SERIOUS!"

"You look pretty, not like I thought you would be." You felt yourself blushing and ears redden. You squealed as you tried to hide it. 

*Cute* Thought the guy.

"Hahaha, don't worry, I was just kidding." Carefully, he put on your glasses. Everything was clear now. *Pheww*

You noticed that the guy had gone. *That must be a dream! No-one would ever tell me I was pretty! >.O and espescially when that someone is H.A.W.T

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

(BACK TO REALITY)

"Oh...yeah..."

"You must have thought I was crazy right?" He chuckled

"OF COURSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE CRAZY, YOU WERE DROWNING IN SHALLOW WATER WHERE KIDS PLAY!" You accidently blurted out. *Oh..goddammit.......what did I just do?* You face-palmed yourself. 

"Pffffft...........pffft...........PUAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sungyeol clutched onto his stomach as he 'Laughed out Loud'.

"Oi, what are you laughing at?" A voice said. Both you and Sungyeol turned around...to see Sungjae. *Sungjae's handsome too...kyaa~;3* 

Out of nowhere, the school bell rang. The three of you walked to your classes.

"YOO!! Sungjae!" Sungyeol and Sungjae hi-fived eachother.