A Day of Mystery

Building my Boyfriend

     "Ye Rim?" called out Key.

I opened one eye and checked the time: 4:30am.

"Yes?" I responded lazily.

"I no like sleeping under your bed. There dust and dust made of dead skin cells." he told me with a smile.

"Okay, well then what do you want to do about that?" I asked, sitting up and looking at him.

The moonlight streamed through my large window and the blinds, making Key look beautiful. Maybe even a magical miracle to be sitting, right there in front of me.

"Can sleep in your bed?" he pouted.

"Sure." I replied, making room as he gleefully got in.

Although it felt a bit strange allowing him to do so, it's not like tonight would be the first time he slept with me - he did the first night actually.

 

Beep beep! 

I glanced at the clock. 

"Key? Wake up!" I said, turning around.

He just loves playing hide-and-go-seek, doesn't he. Ignoring the fact he wasn't in my room, I calmly freshened up and made my way down to the kitchen after dressing.

"Good morning, Ye Rim!" Key grinned behind the granite counter.

In front of him was a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and a glass of orange juice.

"Wow, thank you Key!" I said, grabbing a fork and ready to eat.

"No no no, that is yours." he laughed, pointing to the orange juice.

"Just kidding!" he quickly said, unable to read my emotions.

I smiled and proceeded as Key continued to update me on facts he learned at school yesterday.

Finally, it was time to go to school - but before I stepped out the door, I remembered something.

"Kibum! Wait! Come back!" I shouted.

Key walked back inside with a quizzical expression.

"Your clothing, you've worn it already." I said.

"No have any clothing..." Key replied.

"I know, but you can wear my brother's clothing for now." I told him, leading him up to my brother's vacant room.

"Where is he?" Key asked, looking around.

"He's in Europe for university." I responded, throwing a pair of jeans and a hoodie at Key.

He laughed and soon started to strip.

"WAIT, not in front of me!" I pleaded as he walked into the bathroom to change instead.

 

The bell rang and it was finally lunch time. After Key and I got our lunches, we plopped down to our table to see Min Jee and Yeji sitting there with innocent smiles and talking to Heeyun. 

"Hey Heeyun." I smiled.

"Hey Ye Rim, hi Key!" she exclaimed, swatting away the disturbances.

"Hello Heeyun!" Key grinned.

"Hi Key! I think we got off on the wrong foot, can we start over?" she asked, using fake aegyo.

"Sure!" he replied with an eager nod.

Heeyun and I exchanged glances as the rest of my friends sat down.

"Yeji, you're in my seat." Jihye told her.

"Whatever, like I care." Yeji rolled her eyes as Minjee quickly hit Yeji.

"I mean, oops, sorry." She tried to smile.

Key eyed her closely, but finally smiled.

Before anything could happen, a young freshman called out to the crowd of older student.

"PROM TICKETS! PROM TICKETS!" she yelled.

"Prom?" Key asked me.

"Yeah, it's fun! I'll take you~" I told him reassuringly.

He nodded with glee as the bell rang for next period.

"Isn't it weird how Ye Rim is taking her cousin?" I heard Min Jee whisper.

"Yeah, that freak is probably into or something..." Yeji whispered.