School.

Building my Boyfriend

     Last night had been so hilarious, I woke up laughing. I turned and, surprisingly, found Kibum right next to me with his eyes closed. I checked the time, 6:30AM. I walked to my bathroom to freshen up.

"Ye Rim?" a voice called out.

Looks like Key was awake now. With my toothbrush still in my hand and my mouth filled with toothpaste, I stepped out.

"Mmhmm?" I replied.

Key's eyes widened as he took one step back.

"Very funny, Key." I grinned before walking back to rinse and spit.

Once I finished, I went to my closet to find an outfit for school, in which I settled on khaki shorts and a graphic tee. I looked around.

"Key?" I asked.

Silece.

I shrugged and slung my heavy backpack over my shoulders and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. The house was quiet, so my dad must have already left for work. And Key? Well he could just be sleeping again. After I finished my cereal, I put my shoes on and left for school.

AT SCHOOL

As I was about to open my locker, I remembered I had forgot to apply make-up this morning. I ran to the girls' restroom, which was empty, and set my backpack on the counter. I carefully ped it to see...

KEY?! How could he have fit?! His eyes opened and looked at me.

"Key. What do you think you're doing." I almost yelled.

"Spend time with Ye Rim." he smiled adorably.

"Oh my goodness, but y-you can't be here." I told him.

He tilted his head to the side.

"School. You have to learn, you wouldn't like it." I said before zipping him back up.

"Please." he replied.

I groaned as I let him step out of my backpack and out the restroom with me.

"Ye Rim!! There you are, I was looking for you!" my best friend Jihye exclaimed.

She eyed Key.

"And who is this?" she winked at him.

"He's my, umm, he's m-" I began.

"Hello, my name is Key." he bowed at Jihye with a smile.

"Yup, basically. And we got to get to history class, so bye!" I quickly finished before he could say anything else.

"Key, let's pretend you're my cousin, okay?" I told him quietly.

His eyes shifted to the floor.

"Okay." he answered.

A part of me wanted to show him off as my boyfriend, but this was the wrong time to do so.