Secrets

An Unexpected Love

Why is he here? A flashback from last night appears inside your mind. You then remember about last night, he said he was going to pick you up in the morning. You were standing there not moving, just looking at his car. You were having a weird feeling, and your stomach was feeling really weird, like it was dancing around and wanted to jump outside. Am I hungry? I should've eaten. You didn't know what was that feelings, but you knew it wasn't because you haven't eaten. You were lost inside your thoughts. Sehun stepped out of his car and walk towards your gate. "Yah, hurry up we’re going to be late." You came back to reality and walk over to him. Open your gate and close it. Your cold personality hasn’t left you. "What's wrong? Are you still sick?" he put his hand on your forehead to check your temperature. You turn your head to the side, making his hand drop. "I'm perfectly fine, why are you here?" looking back at him. Seeing his eyes, there was something in it. It was different. Not those evils or innocent you've seen before, those eyes was telling a different story. He was unpredictable. At first, he would always provoke you because that's his joy, but now he's being kind and sweet to you making you feel so suspicious.

He ignored your question and walk over to his car. "If you don’t hurry now, we're going to be late for school" He complains and then opens the door for you. "Why are you pretending to be a gentleman for?" You got inside his car. "I'm not trying to, I've always a gentleman, you just didn't notice." He closes the door and walk over to the other side. He started driving. Same like always you never try to talk to him because you always got caught with your own thoughts. He was different; he was trying to make a conversation with you. "Did you eat breakfast?" He glances over to you to see your expression while waiting for your reply.

"Ani" You keep looking straight, ignoring the fact that he's looking at you. The rest of the ride was dull. He would ask you several question and you only answer it shortly. However, you were having your own moments. You won’t stop thinking about those messages and the box from that mysterious guy. Sehun started driving faster than usual when he notices the clock. He pushes the brake very fast when he parks the car. You almost bump your head on the air bag. You guys were late to class. When you walk in together everyone eyes was on you and Sehun. Those fan girls of Sehun were giving you death glares and inside their eyes, you can see those envies and darkness. 

"Yah, she's with Sehun again"

"I know right, how annoying"

"UGRh, I wanna kill her"

You ignored whatever you heard from them. Stupid fan girl, why do you have to be all crazy about him?

"Jwesonghamnida seonsangnim! There was traffic that's why we're late." Sehun apologized to the teacher. He was so polite and acts so mature. He is so polite and discipline to elders but when it comes to his friends and peoples his age. He's not polite at all. "It's alright, go back to your seat." The teacher seem like she was hypnotize by his politeness too.

When you get to your seat, minji lean over to you and ask, "Why did you guys go in at the same time?" She whispers to you. "He pick me up this morning” You whisper back to her. After hearing your replied, her expression seems to change, the darkness creep into her eyes. She went back to the lesson and stop talking to you. You did the same but Baekhyun caught your eyes. You notice he's looking at you and when you look back at him. He looks away with a cold expression. Baekhyun was acting weird like Minji. Did they fight or something? But why is Baekhyun looking at me instead of Minji? People around you seem to have a lot of hatred at the moment. You didn't know why, but you didn't care either. Ignoring them you went back to the lesson. Giving your teacher all yours attention.

The bell rang, giving signal that it's lunchtime. Everyone went out to the cafeteria to get their food. You just sit there and pull out a sweet bread inside your bag.  "_____ you’re not going to the cafeteria with us?" Jiyoon asked and then locks arms with Minji. You shook your head, “Alright we will get the food and hurry back.” They left and you were in the room eating your bread. Baekhyun and Sehun are still inside the classroom. They were talking about their showcase. You forgot that you were watching them until Baekhyun look at you and smile. You didn’t want to be rude so you smile back at him. He seems to be better now. He doesn’t look mad anymore. You didn’t want to feel like a loner, you took out your iPod and put on your earphone. The song good day by IU was playing. Listening to music make you feels like someone is with you. You listen to it and keep eating your bread. Your phone disturbs you. It was vibrating. You stop eating and take a look at it. You can feel yourself stop breathing, you were extremely nervous, you were afraid that it would be one of the messages from that mysterious guy again. You took your phone out of your bag and your heart was beating faster and faster. Your heart skips a beat when you know it wasn't a text message. It was just a reminder. You look at it, and it was a reminder for this Saturday. A death anniversary. A flashback happens.

You were a little girl playing around the garden with a little boy. You guys was running around the garden "Oppa, when is the rose gonna grow? I want to see the flower already." The boy laughed, "You silly goose, we just planted it, how can it grow that fast." He lightly touch your head, making you blushed for no reason. Jungsu, one of his personal assistants comes in with a cake and a bag in his hand, he was small, like around his master age but he was already an assistant. You didn't understand why but didn't bother to ask. "Young master, here's the cake you order and the stuff you told me to bring."  Jungsu placed the cake and the bag on the round table, "Do you need anything else?" His personal assistant asked. "Ani, thank you Jungsu-ah, you can leave now." He bowed and then leaves the garden. You didn't know why there was a cake. You look at him, "Cake? For what? And what is inside that bag?" He took your hand and led you to the table, "It's for celebration, remember you won the singing competition last week?" He smiles at you. You find yourself blushing, and you smile back at him. “Here’s the present from me” he hand you the bag. You opened it and in there it was a box. You took the box and look at it. It was a white box and had a pink string wrapped around it and it was tied together into a bow at the top of the box. You slowly pull one of the string and the bow fall apart. You took out the pink string and then opened the box. There were two bears inside the box. You take it out, one hand each. You looked at it and gasped, " Wait, aren't these are the bears I said I wanted because you can record yourself in it?" He nodded his head and gives you a warm smile. You wrap your arms around him and hugged him while letting your head rest on his chest. " Gomawo oppa" he hugged you back as a replied.

Then you let go of him and look at the bear; there was a huge smile on your face. Suddenly an idea came into your mind. " Oppa, you take this." then you hand him the girl bear "That's me, when you're bored talk to it, record it and I’ll do the same to you with your bear. Every week, we will come here with the bear and listen to the recording." He took the bear and then smile. You were about to put back the bear inside the box then you notice another box was inside the big box. " Another one?" you asked yourself and you can hear his chuckled, you took it out. This box was white again and there was no string around it but there was a pink bow that was stick on it.  You opened the box and in there, it was a keychain, but it was weird to you since there was something missing. " What happen to this keychain? Why is it like this? This part is missing." He was laughing, you tilted your head to the side, not knowing what's going on. "Nothing happen to it, the part that you think was missing is here" he pulled out a keychain from his pocket and give it to you, "This is the other half, put it together and you will know what I'm talking about." His keychain wasn't exactly like yours; it was a guy when yours was a girl. You didn't get what he means by the other half. You took his keychain and did what he said; you put it together and the magnet in the middle makes half of the heart stick together and formed a whole heart.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmkzh8xtdv1qgo0yx.jpg

“This is so cute, it's like they're going to stick together their whole life." He chuckled by your corny speech. You can feel happiness is all around you. " Are you going to stay with me, always by my side?" You asked him and you can feel yourself blushing. He nodded his head, you can feel your cheeks is turning even redder, "Forever?" you was waiting for his replied while butterflies is dancing all around your tummy. He slowly took your hand and held it, and then he looks at you and said, "Forever." then he smiled at you and you smiled back at him too.

A smile slowly creeps onto your face. A flashback about him makes you feel at ease. You notice Sehun gaze, you face him and he give you a smile. You turn away from him, ignoring his smile. "YAAH! I was being nice to you, why can't you be nice back?" He point at you and yell. "Because I don't want to, you have a problem?" You tuck your tongue out and it makes him feel even more irritated. "NEO, I'm going to ki..."

"Stop fighting with her." Baekhyun cut in before Sehun could finish his sentence. Sehun give you a glare and then go back to what he was doing with Baekhyun. Jiyoon came back with a tray of food. Minji was no where to be found, "Where's Minji?" You asked Jiyoon while folding the bread wrappers, Jiyoon sat down next to you, "She went to the restroom." Jiyoon started eating her pasta. She eat it like, she haven't eat anything in months. "Slow down, or you gonna choke and die." You said to her, but apparently, she ignores you and continues eating. Suddenly there was a male figure in front of you. You look up and see the guy that's standing in front of you is Baekhyun. He was smiling at you again, "Can I join you guys since Sehun left me?" You notice that Sehun really did left Baekhyun behind. Sehun is nowhere in sight. You look over to Jiyoon and you can see that she has stop eating her pasta like a homeless guy, but now she's eating her pasta slowly and the classy way. You chuckled, "Sure, sit down." Baekhyun sit down in front of you and Jiyoon. "So there's an upcoming EXO's showcase, you guys wanna come?" Before you could answer, Jiyoon already answer it for you. "Yes, I’ll go." Baekhyun chuckled and turn over to you, "How about you?" and again, Jiyoon answer for you, "She would love to go." Jiyoon wink at you. You didn't say anything but just nodded your head. You know Jiyoon wanted to get to know Baekhyun more since he's cute and all. You didn't know if she's serious or not but since it's awkward for you to stay here, you told them "I'm going to take a walk, it's so stuffy in here." Baekhyun just nodded his head and smile, Jiyoon just smile and wink at you. Her wink makes you want to laugh. You walk out of the classroom and started walking around.

You were walking towards the music area, and you spot a familiar figure. It was Minji, you walk over to her, you was about to call for her but you stop and hide behind the wall when you notice Sehun was standing in front of her. What the hell are they doing here? You was trying to eavesdropped them but you could barely hear anything, "What up with this morning?" You heard Minji snaps at Sehun, It was pretty loud because you can hear the whole sentence clearly. You press yourself against the wall and peek over to them so they wouldn’t catch you eavesdropping them. Sehun was having a different expression. His expression seems... guilty, "It was just a plan, nothing else." Sehun answer lightly, but Minji seems to be mad, "Yah, do everything according to the plan and stop changing it. You're pissing me off." She was yelling again, and then Minji said something else, but you couldn't hear the whole sentence, only the last part, "She won't win this game." She? Who's she? Sehun just nodded his head. "Ima go back now, and I'm sorry I yelled at you Sehunah." Minji said and Sehun just nodded. You knew she's going to walk towards your direction, so you ran back to your class. You was almost out of breath, you was running so fast like the dog was chasing you. People look at you like you was some kind of weirdo. You got to your class safely. Breathing heavily, you walk over to your seat. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun ask and hand you a water bottle. "She doesn't look okay." Jiyoon just stare at you. You ignored their question and just gulp the water. The bell rang, time for class, you notice Minji was the first one to enter the classroom, and then after a few students, Sehun walks in with Kai and Kris. You look at Minji, didn't know what to say to her, you just keep staring at her. "Is there something on my face?" Her question make you jumps, you give her a smile and said, "Ani" Then you let your head rest on your arm and close your eyes, pretending to go to sleep so no one will bother you. Why do they always act like they don't know each other? Sehun seems to be scared of Minji, like he was scare that she's going to leave him. That expression was like mine when I was little. Minjiah, what's the relationship between you and him?

You drift into dreamland without knowing. Since you haven't got much sleep lately, you always fall asleep in class. You suddenly feel something is touching you. You didn't know if it was real or not, because when you're sleeping, reality and dream is so hard to define. Now that thing feels like a hand, that hand is shaking you. You open your eyes slowly and see Minji is the one who's shaking you. "_____-ah, wake up, the teacher is calling you." You look up at your teacher and she was looking at you. Everyone attention was on you. "You're sleeping in my class? How cute of you." She's being sarcastic, which is annoying to you, "Jwesonghamida Seongsangmin." You apologize to her, "Go wash your face and I'll talk to you after class.” You rub your eyes and walk out of the class. You can feel pains coming from your stomach. It was hurting you so bad, you press your stomach really hard with your hand, trying to stop the pain but apparently, it didn't. Walking to the restroom was like walking in a desert to you. It was a slow and painful walk. Your head is hurting now. It's making you feel dizzy. The dizziness becomes more and more real. Your legs seems to be weaker, it was shaking. You keep walking, since the restroom is not really far away from you. You was trying to keep your balance but your legs couldn't take it anymore, you can feels your body is falling to the side and your eyes is closing by itself slowly and slowly. You landed on something soft. You knew it wasn't the floor but it was someone arms. You were too tired, and you lose it, you fainted.

                                                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hi guys! thank you for subscribing my story. You guys really made my day. ^^ Try to guess who's the person that catch you! hehe. & feel free to leave me a comment, I'm open to all kind of feedback! (:

& I update this chapters for my bestfriend, It's her birthday today. I hope she will have a fabulous sweet sixteen. Happy 16th Birthday Bestie <3 & have fun reading this new chapter.