The other side of him

An Unexpected Love

You guys are walking on the street, it's still early so the sky is bright and sunny. The rhymth of your footstep and his footstep matches. You keep walking, ignoring his presence. Sometimes he would take a peek at you, but he never caught you looking at him. Sehun started yawing, making you stopped and look at him.

"Am i boring you or something? If yes then you should go home and stop following me" You asked, raising one of your eyesbrow and crossing your arms together.

"Finally you look at me, you haven't take a look at me once, and you don't even talk." He started crossing his arms, trying to copy you.

"Copying me now?" you release your arms and turned around. He grabbed onto your left arm, making you turn around to look at him. "Where are you going?" He asked. You shake him hands off, "My vocal class" then you walk away leaving him behind. He caught up to you and said, " Let's go together then."

You glare at him, " Why are you being so nice to me?" He chuckled when he heard your question, "Because i need you."

You saw a smirk on his face along with his evil looks. You walk faster than your usual speed and murmured, " You crazy guy, i bet you took the wrong medicine this morning."

He keeps following you until you reach your vocal class. "You can stop following me now." You told him

"What time you get out?" he asked you, you glare at him "Why?" He just smile, and shrugs his shoulder.

"I'm not telling you" then you started walking towards the door, and behind you, you can hear him yelling " Fine, i'll find out by myself, remember to wait for me after class." You turned around and give him a death glare. He started waving and smiling at you. "That will never happens" You whisper to yourself as you walk inside the door.

It was a recital day, everyone have to pick a number, whoever get the same number will be partner for the day. You partner up with this guy name Junsu. He was handsome and have a good voice. You guys did a good job. You guys won this week recital and get an absent pass.  After class, you walk outside as usual. The sky is dark now, you look around first, checking if he's around or not and you didn't see any sign of him, you let out a sigh of relieve. Knowing that you wont be bother by him.

You started walking, and then someone tapped your shoulder, you turned around and see Sehun standing there with a camera. "I told you to wait, why did you leave without me?" You gave him the annoying look. "Why are you here?" He smile at you and replied, "You need to go with me somewhere, and I brought my camera. We need to take pictures for memories. Let's go" He grabbed your wrist and started pulling you with him. You feels annoyed. You shook his hand off your wrist and then kick him in his leg, making him yelled, " OOUUCCH"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1zx7cxqfJ1r4p861o1_500.gif

"Are you crazy? Why do i have to go with you?" You asked while glaring at him. " I was planning to make you feel better since you i saw you crying on the rooftop at lunch." He answered while rubbing his leg.

"YAAAAAH! who said i was crying, you have a death wish or what?" You yelled at him making everyone on the road turn their attention to you guys. He smirked and the stop rubbing his leg, "It's either you go with me or i'll yell to let everyone here know that you just abuse me." You started looking around, seeing people attention is still on you and him. He come closer to you and whisper, " You know, I'm EXO's Sehun, I have lots of fans, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to be embarrass in public." After he finished talking he walked backward giving you space and started counting "One" he said while putting up his index fingers. You smirked at him, "You think i care?"

He grinned and said, "I know you don't but are you going to care once your parents find out? and Oh, i forgot to tell you, lots of fans are under control, i'm not sure what they'll do when they find out that you just abuse their bias." Your face changed expression. "Two" He continue his counting, putting up another fingers. "Yah ! stop it." You still don't know what to do, still standing there. "I'll stop once you said yes and go with me." Ugrh, this guy, did he hit is head somewhere?

"Three" He put up another fingers, still no answer from you. He smirked, "I guess, I got no other choice then." He started yelling. "EVERYONE COME OV..." You ran up to him and cover up his mouth, "Araso, I'll go with you, now shut up." You let go of him and he started smiling. You shake your head and follow him. He lead you to a noodle shop. Why is he taking me here? He walked over to the counter and pull out an apron behind it. He put it on and then started taking out noodles eggs kimchi and other stuff. "Is this your noodle shop? & what are you doing?" You asked him.

"Ani, it's my grandma, she's having a vacation right now so this shop is closed at the moments, and i'm here to make you noodle missy." He started walking towards you. He hold your shoulder and push you down to the chair that's next to you, " Now sit, and wait for me."

"I'm not hungry." You answer despite the fact that you are hungry. Your stomach started growling. He chuckle," Are you sure? because your stomach is saying something else. Just sit and wait." He smile at you again and then walked over to the counter and make you a bowl of noodles.

You check your phone and see a new text message. It was from Jiyoon. You read it and then put it back inside your backpack. Your stomach started growling more. You can hear him chuckle everytime your stomach growl. You're embarrassing me stomach. Be nice. He came back with a bowl of noodles on a tray. He took off his apron and sat down in front of you. "Why only one? You're not eating?" You ask while looking at the noodles. It looks really good, making you feel even hungrier.

"I already ate, i made it for you so go a head, and eat." He took the chopsticks and a spoon and then put it on your hand. You was holding it, undecided if you should eat it or not "What? you're scare that i put sleeping pills in there?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. should i eat it? No i shouldn't but i'm so hungry, i should just eat it.

You started eating, and it was so good, you started gulping it faster. It was hot, but the taste was so good and since you haven't eat anything the whole day. He watches you eat and just smile.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m12busuM351ql46ngo1_250.gif

You heard a click and you look up and he was holding a camera taking a picture of you. "Yah! why are you taking picture of me, delete it." He set the camera on the chair that's next to him, prevent you from reaching for it," It's for some proof."

When you almost finished, he went over behind the counter and poured you some water. He place it on the table, and pushed it to you. "komapsumnida" you take the cup and drank it. "Thank you for the meal, it was good." You said while placing the cup on the tray. "You're welcome" He grinned at you. "I'll wash it, and then i'll go home." You held it the tray and stood up, he stopped you. "Don't worry about it, i'll take care of it." Then he took the tray and put it inside the sink. He grabbed his jacket and turn to you, "Let's go home now."

"You're walking me again?" You asked him, "Ani, I'm giving you a ride this time." He took out a key inside his pocket and hold it up. "You have a car?" He nodded. You guys walk over to his car, you was walking slow but he look like he was in a rush, he walk really fast "Get in." He 's already in the passenger seat telling you to get in. You got in, put on your seat belt, and then he started driving.

On the way home you guys barely talk to each other because he was busy driving, you was busy listening to the radio inside his car. Your phone buzzed and you took it out to see a new text message from a block number. You read it, I hope you like my present, it was a pretty box right?. You can feels your body is shaking from fear. Sehun noticed, "Are you okay?" You turned to face him, " I'm fine, just hurry up, i want to go home." You face was pale, Sehun started speeding faster until he reaches your house. You was opening the door to get out but he stopped you "You don't look so well, I'll pick you up tomorrow for school okay?"

"No need." You answer him with your cold tone and walk towards the gate. You was stopped by your parents while walking upstairs. "I'm tired, i want to rest." You answered before they could say anything.

"You can go rest after you tell me where did you go first." Your mom asked. "I was with Sehun eating noodles, there happy?" Then you walk upstair. You can hear your mom and dad laughing to each other. They're that happy when i hang out with him? This stupid arranged marriage, URGH.

Another night with no sleep. You was too afraid to sleep. You was just laying inside your bed trying to figure out who's the one behind all this threatening thing. Of course you couldn't figure out anything. You skipped breakfast again. No mood for eating anymore. You was walking towards your gate and you spotted a black car in front of your gate, You stopped and stare at it. It looks familiar, It's still early, who can it be? You started looking inside the passenger seat. You gasped when you notice Sehun is inside the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hi guys, i added some gifs this time to help you guys with picturing the story & i know it's not the same person. I put it there cause it matches what's going on with my story so excuse me for the people inside the gifs. I hope you guys like this chapter. Thank you readers (: !