God hates me

An Unexpected Love

You were surprise when you see Sehun in front of you. Right in front of your face and inside your house. He was having a surprise looks just like yours when he see your face. You guys were staring at each other with a confusing looks on your face.

“ First impression, look at them. They’re already staring at each other, aww, how sweet.” Your dad started laughing. Sehun’s dad nodded his head.

Yeah right does it still look sweet to you if I kick his right now dad? But what the hell is he doing inside my house anyways.

“_______ take a seat” Your dad said while patting the seat next to him. You took a seat, still looking confuse with what’s going on.

“So the reason I need you here is because you’re involve in this.” Your dad clears his throat “There’s something that we didn’t tell you kids. We’re planning to tell you today since you guys are going to graduate soon. Well, actually Sehun is”

“ Appa, What are you talking about?” You asked him, then you looked over to your mom, she smiled at you. Then you turned to Gikwang and Yoona, they’re both confused like you so they just shrugged.

“What does he have to do with me? I don’t know him, what are you guys talking about?” You look over to your dad.

Sehun look over his dad too, “Dad, just spit it out.”

“I’ll tell them,” Your dad told Sehun’s dad “So when you guys were little. The two families made an agreement, more like a promise. And now we want to finish where we left off.” Your dad pause, thinking of what to say next, “ So, the two families promise each other that we will become in laws. Now we thinks it’s time to tell you the truth, and let you guys know each other because you guys are engaged.”

You was speechless, too surprise to know what to say next. You look at Sehun and he was already staring at you. You can’t read his expression and that annoyed you. “Dad, please tell me it’s a joke” He turns to his dad.

“ I’m not joking son, you’re engaged to _____” His dad replied, and then he gave out a sigh.

“It’s the fact you guys are engaged to each other. I know it’s hard to accept it, but you guys have to.” Your mom speak up

“I’m not doing it, this engagement thing, cancel it” You turn away from your mom prevent any eyes contact with her.

“ _____, WATCH YOUR MANNERS!” your dad yelled at you.

“It’s okay, it’s a shock for her, she needs times.” Sehun’s dad said

“I’ll do it” you turned and look at Sehun with your eyes widen opened

“What. Did. You. Said?” you asked him in a monotone

Sehun look at you, “I said I’ll do it” he smirked and look away

What kind of game are you playing Sehun? You pathetic jerk. I’m going to kill you.

“Great, I was afraid you would refuse to” Your dad said with a giant smile on his face

“Anio, I’ll do it, just like how your family and my family want it.” He replied with a smile. Yeah right my .

“Alright, then it is settle, we will take our leave now.” Sehun’s dad stood up and get ready to leave. Sehun followed his dad. Your parents walk them to the door. You was still sitting in the living room not knowing what to do. Yoona came up and asked you “_____, you okay?” without answering her question, you ran outside to look for Sehun. You were spotting him, and then you saw him walking towards his car. You ran towards him and grabbed his arm and pulled him back. “YOU. Do you wanna die? Why did you agree to it?” You looked at him straight in the eyes. His eyes were calm and cool, but yours was like, it was on fire.

He took your hand off his arm “You should know why, didn’t I said game on? You should do what I said earlier during lunch, enjoy it, rather than get mad and look like a crazy woman, right now is a good example.”

“So this is your revenge, pretty sick, but don’t worry I can handle it. I’ll make sure you will lose.” You gave him a death glare.

“Whatever you said FI. AN. CEE.” He smirked at you and then walks away.

You walk inside the house trying to find your parents. “AHJUMMAAA,” you yelled.

Ahjumma came, “ Ahjumaa, where’s my parents?”

“They’re inside their room.” She answered

“Araso, you should go rest, it’s getting late.” Then you walk upstairs into your parents’ room. You were annoyed about the engagement and Sehun, so you walk inside their room without even knocking. “OMMA, what is this? I DON’T WANT TO MARRY THAT GUY.” You yelled and you saw your mom was in the middle of combing her hair, and your dad was watching tv. They look at you surprise. “________, what are you doing? Going inside without knocking? Where did you learn that from, I didn’t teach you that, you rude girl.” Your mom yelled at you.

“I said I don’t want to marry him.” You said, looking at your mom.

“You have to, even if you like it or not, you have to. I can’t tell you the reason yet, but you have to do this engagement.” You dad looked at you and gave you the look that you know you can’t argue back. You walked out of the room and slammed the door.

You walk back to your room and see Yoona is sitting on your sofa. She saw you, “ come here, and talk to me.” You walk over to the sofa, and let her hug you. The warmth you’ve missed. Since she debuted, you and her can barely talk because she’s too busy and your mom, she’s just too busy with her company.

You didn’t know where to begin with the story, but then you remember you didn't even get to tell them anything about the story when you guys was in the backyard with Gikwang. You ended up telling her the whole story, starting from the wedding until today. “What are you going to do now?” she asked.

“I really don’t know, my life is going to be over if I marry him.” You replied

She looks at you “ Maybe, you should get to know him more. Maybe he’s not how you think he is.”

“I don’t know unnie, and I’m really confused why do we have to do this stupid engagement thing, and why did he agree to it?” You started shaking your head.

Suddenly your phone started ringing. A phone call disturbs your conversation with Yoona. “Pick it up, ima go to sleep now, it’s getting late. Don’t think about it too much. Think about it tomorrow, for now, go to sleep. Goonight!” then she walks out of the room.

You look at your phone, still ringing. The number was block, you didn’t know if you should answer it or not. You pick it up anyways. “Yobosaeyo? Yobosaeyo?” There was no answer. You were about to hang up then you heard voice coming out from your phone, you put it on your ears and you heard “I hope you’re okay from last time. Chasing you was fun, but next time, I wont let you get away that easy. Goodnight ________, it’s going to be a beautiful day tomorrow.” That person hung up. You can feels goosebumps around your arms and legs. You started getting flashbacks on what happened on the wedding day. You were scared.

 

The next morning, you woke up for school and have breakfast with your family like usual,  “_______, there will be dinner with the Oh’s family this Friday.” Your dad said.

“What do you want me to do? Kiss their asses because they’re the richest family in Korea?” You answer without looking at your dad.

“_______!” Your mom yelled

“Omma, you should know why I’m like this.” You looked at her.

She shakes her head, “You better not let your boyish personality back inside you, and you need to act like a girl with manners. You've been really rude lately. Don’t even think about acting like this on Friday, if you act like this on Friday, you’ll be grounded for a month, Understand?”

“Whatever that suits you,” You stand up and walk out of the dining room without finishing your food. “Look at her” You can hear your mom yelling even though you were already in the living room. Mom, keep your voice down, you’re pissing me off.

One of the maids stops you when you were about to leave. “What?” you asked.

“There was a packages that was in front of the door this morning. It said your name on it, do you want to open it now?” she asked

“Ani, put it inside my room, I’ll look at it when I get home.” Then you walk out of the house and saw Gikwang standing in front of his car. He saw you then took out his keys and held it up. “ I’ll drive you to school today, since I’m free.” He drove you off at school and said that he’ll pick you up afterschool for some ice cream.

You walk inside your classroom, it was loud as always, and then you went to your seat and sat down. Minji and Jiyoon saw you so they came over and started talking to you, but the teacher interrupted your conversation again.

“Okay kids, settle down, I have good news.” The teacher started clapping.

“The talent show is here.” People started whispering.

“ Quite class, now the rules are, every class will have one girl and one guy to go compete with the other class, and this class, we have to vote for it. I will pass a piece of paper around the classroom, so write down the person that you wants and put it in this white box on my table when you're done. When everyone is done, we will reveal who’s the representative for this class.”

She started passing out papers and when we were about to write down the name she stoped us. ”Wait kids, we will have 10 minutes for discussion, go discuss with your friends first, make sure to choose the best one because this year grand prize is really special, we have to win.” She gave out a smile and then walks over to her desk.

Minji and Jiyoon turn to me, “ _______, we’re going to write your name down, since you’re our representative every year, and you’re good with singing and dancing.” Jiyoon said, and Minji nodded. You smiled “Whatever you said, I don’t really care.”

“Stop lying you know you will be chosen, because half of this class already know you’re talented.” Minji teased you.

“ But I’m curous for the guy though, I wonder who’s going to be chosen.” Jiyoon said with a curious look. You was curious too, then you looked over to Sehun side and see him and his friends was all discussing about it and the other guys too. Basically, girls vote for girls, and guys vote for guys.

 

20 minutes passed, and it times to see who have to most votes.

The teacher is going taking out papers in the box and call out names. Jiyoon is just going to write down names and put marks under their name to see how many votes they got.

“I’m going to start now,” The teacher announced

“ ________ “ The teacher called out your name, and you can see Jiyoon is writing down your name and have a mark under your name.

“Sooyin” the teacher continues.

“ D.O. “

“Kai “

“ Jiyoung”

“Sehun”

 

5 minutes later,

“ Okay so now, _________ have 8, Sooyin have 7, and Jiyoung have 4.” The teacher is reading the board. “ For the guys, D.O. have 6, Kai have 6, and Sehun have 7.”

“ There’s 2 more votes left, one is for the girls, and one is for the guys. Both of their score are really close, Sooyin can be tie with _______, and for the guys, they're really close, so who’s gonna get the last vote? ima read the girls first.”

The class started hitting the table, making all the noise, you started feelings nervous. “ __________” Minji and Jiyoon started cheering, Minji turned and whisper in your ears “I told you so.” You smiled in return.

“ Now for the guys, the last vote is fooooorrrrr….” The teacher is making the whole class nervous.

“ It’s SEHUN.” She yelled out. Your eyes widen opened. Why does is have to be him. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS.

The exo guys started cheering and you were sitting there with an unbelievable face. You turned and glared at him. He stood up and walks over to your table. He take out his hand for you to shake it and said “ I’m looking forward to performing this with you, partner.

God really hates me.

 

 

What does you guys think about this chapter?

Give me some feedback & i hope you like it! (: