It all comes running back

An Unexpected Love

You look at his hand and then at him. You notice the strange look in his eyes, not the evil looks you saw last time. This time was totally different. He seems happy, innocent and cute. You snaps out of it, and then slap his hands out of the way. " Do whatever you wants. " 

After class, Gikwang pick you up for some ice cream. You guys went to the ice cream place near Bumblebee Kara. "You doesn't look so good" Gikwang look at you while eating his ice cream bowl. You just shrugged. "Is it because of the engagement?" He asked curiously. You're still quietly eating your bowl of ice cream. "I know it's tough, but I don't think you can change it. You know you can get divorce with him later on right?" He grinned.

You glare at him and then he patted your head, "Stop with your glaring, do you want that Professor Hwan to come back and teach you discipline like when you was little?" You suddenly speak up, " Anio, I won't glare at you anymore, don't bring him back." He laughed at you " I was just kidding, i don't want you to suffer like how you did when you was little. Let's go home, I need to practice my dancing" He stood up and walked out of the door and headed to his car, you just follow him with your mind flowing back into those childhoods days. You started trembling, it was terrible. Unlike others kids, they have a happy childhood, your was just full of fears.

On the way home, you didn't say a word to Gikwang, the ride home was awkward. When you walk home, the maids greet you, but you just ignore them and walk straight to your room without talking to anyone. You saw a box lying on your bed, then you remember it was the box in the morning. You walk over to your bed and look at it. The box look pretty, then you started to open it.

What is this? Who send this? Why is it here? Inside the box it was a picture of you that got cut in half, your head was apart from your body. There was another thing, that was a CD. You took the CD and put it inside your computer and click play. Tears started to fall, and memories started to come back. You was crying, you was so afraid of it.

The CD was about you. It was you in there, someone was stalking you. Someone was recording you getting hit, getting all those torture by him. The memories, It all comes running back. Your childhood .. Those horrible days. You couldn't think of anything else, except those horrible days.

You couldn't sleep the whole night, you was in bed stirring from this side to the other. You started feelings sleepy when it's almost morning. You got only 4 hours of sleep. You skipped breakfast, and you didn't talk to your family at all. You just walk to school, your body is moving normally, but your mind is still back in those memories. You didn't talk to anyone for the whole day, not even your family, or friends. When lunch was over, you was no where to be found, you ditched , and went to the rooftop and sat there. Staring at the air and just let your mind go wherever it wants. Of course it went back to those days, you suddenly feels water falling down to your cheeks, knowing exactly what it is, you whipped it away.

"You're crying?" You turned and see Sehun standing at the balcony looking at you.

"Ani" You answer while whipping away your teary eyes. "Why are you here? trying to follow me?"

"Of course not, i'm just too tired of that class, and want some fresh air. Why are you here?" He look at you with a curious look on his face

"That's none of your business." You look away from him, avoiding any eyes contact.

Their was a silent between you guys, he was just standing there at the balcony, looking out at the school campus. You're just staring at the air again. It was a peaceful silent, you never thought you and him can have a peaceful silent like this. You suddenly feels like looking at him so you turned to look at him and notice he's already looking at you. His lips started forming a smile on his face and you went along with him. You guys smile at each other and then the door flung opened.

"DUDE, what are you guys doing here?" Kai asked while still holding the doorknob. 

"Can't you see they're having their little moments?" Another voice came from behind Kai. It was Baekhyun, he walked up to you and Sehun. "Guys, it's time to go back now, the teacher is looking for you guys." Baekhyun said while scanning Sehun's body to make sure he's not wounded. "Araso" You stood up from where you was sitting, getting ready to go. You and Sehun followed Kai and Baekhyun back to class. The teacher made you and Sehun stands in front of the class, but let Kai and Baekhyun go back to their seats. Everyone was staring at the two of you like you guys just committed a crime.

"You guys are ditching together?" She glares at Sehun and then you.

"Ani" You both said at the same time.

"We didn't ditched, we was talking about the talent show. We were discussing about the song, you know since we're partners." Sehun started making this puppy face and it made you laugh inside your mind looking at his face.

"Oh, really? Did you guys come up with any song yet?" The teacher stop giving Sehun and you those evil looks. Wow, she believes him. he's useful at some points.

"Not yet, we're still having trouble with it, but we will work together afterschool." Sehun let out a smile

"Alright, go back to your seat then." You and Sehun went back to your seat, everyone eyes was on you and Sehun. You think it was annoying so you just went to sleep the whole period.

You felt someone hand is touching your shoulder. Someone is shaking you, you open your eyes to see Sehun sitting in front of you. You look around and see no one. "Where's everyone?" You asked him while rubbing your eyes.

"They all went home" He smile at you, He smilIng at me again...

You snap out of it, and started yawing, "Why are you still here then?"

"I'm here to wake you up, come on, let's go home, I'll walk you home." He grabbed your wrist and then pulled you up from your chair and the two of you walked out of the classroom together.

Sehun's POV

She's sleeping, falling asleep when she just get to class. "Sehun" I jumped when he heard someone calling my name, it was no one else except Baekhyun, "Bacon?" You look at him

"Why did you jumped? Were you staring at her?" Baekhyun look over at you sleeping.

"Ani, I wasn't staring at her, i was just .." You couldn't finish what you're saying because Baekhyun said it for you, " looking at her beautiful face."

"HYUNG!" i yelled, and i can see everyone eyes is on me now. "Hyung, stop saying stupid stuff." I whisper to Baekhyun

"Both of you be quite, the teacher is looking" Kai slap my shoulder and then pointed to the teacher. Baekhyun stop talking to me, I turned and look at her again, then Kai talks to me, "Are you still doing your stupid revenge?"

"Yeah" I replied with my head looking down, i somewhat feels guilty.

"Tell me the reason, I know it's not because she beats you up at the Bumblebee Kara" Kai stare at me, I didn't know how to answer him.

"How did you know?"

Baekhyun suddenly turned around and joined our conversation, "Because we all know, you and Minji little thing."

"Bacon hyung, please turn around, the teacher is looking" I said while pointing at the teacher, Baekhyun finally turn around.

I look at her, watching her sleeping.. then a question came across my mind. Why did she cried earlier? I never thought she have that weak side. She seems so strong. She suddenly turned her head, changing position. I froze, I was scare that she's gonna catch me staring at her, but she seems she's in a deep sleep and then she let out a small snore that make me laugh inside my head. I let out a grin on my face and keep watching her. She looks like a little kid, like she haven't sleep for days. The bell rang, time to go home. i told EXO i'll go to practice late today so they left without me. Jiyoon was about to wake _______ up, i stopped her and told her to go home first, she went home with Minji, before Minji left. I noticed she was looking at me with those evil eyes. I ignore it, and grabbed a chair to sit infront of _____'s desk. I let she sleep for 20 more minutes, then i woke her up. She seems surprise when i'm the one who woke her up. Then i decided to walk her home.. starting my plan.