The story only I didn't know

An Unexpected Love

"Huyng, this ahjumma was trying to kiss you." the little boy pointed at you and said. You knew he was Sehun's brother the minute he called Sehun 'hyung'. You turn to look at the little boy and he set out his two fingers. Point it at his eyes and then at you. You mug him. "Minwoo, go downstair, i'll talk to this ahjumma & go down later." sehun said.

You turn back to face Sehun and his eyes haven't left you once. Minwoo went out and close the door. You was left inside the room with sehun looking straight at you and his hand still grips on yours. You tried to pull away but he grips your hand even tighter, "what were you trying to do ahjumma?" 

"ahjumma? You stupid guy, i was trying to wake you up cause..." You're trying to explain yourself but apparently he doesn't believe you.
"then you fall in love with me after looking at my flawless skin right? that's why you keep staring at me until my brother caught you " he finally loosen his grips and let go of your hand.
 
You stood up while rubbing your hands, "You wish, I was just about to wake you up, i got no interests in guy like you." he chuckle as he gets up and walk over to his bathroom. "whatever, i know you will fall for me, sooner or later, you defintely will." 
Then he turn on the faucet and start washing his face with the water. You rolls your eyes.
 
You was left there, standing in his room doing nothing. You started looking around his room again and walk over to his bookcase. You spot a jar of stars on one of the case. It's look familiar so you took it and observe it. You knew you saw it somewhere but you doesn't remember. "done exploring my room? We need to go down now." sehun voice startle you. "arrasso" you said as you put back the jar and follow sehun downstair.

By the time you got downstairs with Sehun. You can see your parents, along with Sehun’s parents was talking happily. You spot the little boy looking at you. He glares at you, making you laugh inside your mind. You gave him a death glare in return which make his eyes widened in surprise. Sehun saw the whole thing and he let out a chuckle, “You make friend fast.” He whisper to you and went over to sofa and sit down.

The adults chit chat for a while and then the maids came in the living room, "the dinner is ready" one of them said and they walk back into the kitchen. "let's go eat dinner" sehun's dad said, standing up and walk over to the dining room. Everyone join him and you just follow your mom. Sehun sat across from you and beside him is his brother. They wont stop staring at you while the elders are talking happily. You was in your own little world daydreaming. "is that right ___?" Sehun's mother question bring you back into reality. You didnt know what was the question so you nodded yes and answer her, "ne" You continue eating and when you take a glance at Sehun. He smirks at you. Truly enjoying himself. "why don't you guys take a walk around the garden when you guys are done eating sehunah?" sehun's mom ask, looking at you and then Sehun. You just nodded yes to her while sehun answer ,"sure" 
 
After dinner, you went out starting the walking Sehun's mom had ask you. Sehun was right behind you watching you. You ignore his presence and just walk around his garden. You notice his garden have lots of flowers but none of it caught your eyes. Sehun havent said a thing but just follow you. You walk over to the pool area and sit down at the swings. "Ahjumma arent you tired?" he talks to you, but you're still ignoring him, "my ears is having problems these days, the wind is blowing but i thought someone was talking." you let out a sigh while mocking him.
 
Sehun seem to be shock, you held in you laugh. "Yah, im talking to you." still ignoring him you start swinging your feet, feeling happy that you can finally . -KNOCK- Without warning, there was a knock on your head. You knew what was it. Sehun knock your head, you look up to face him while rubbing your head. "YAAAH!" you scream at him. "Oh so your ears doesn't have problems anymore?." you glare at him "you're dead today you jerk." you get on to your feet getting ready to fight him. He start running so you chase after him.
 
He run towards the other side of the pool. You run faster to catch up to him. "Are you guys done, you aint kids, grow up ahjumma." A voice starled you, you turn around and see Minwoo looking. Your feet was still running while answering him, "I'm not an AHJUM..." -SPLASH- you hit the rim of the stair pool, causing you to lost your balance and fall inside the pool. OH MY GOOOOD! what the heck is this? you pushed yourself up to the water, Trying your best to swim up in your unsuitable clothes for swimming. When you reach the surface, you breath in heavily, "UUGRRRHH" you let out a groan. Sehun was standing next to Minwoo staring at you, "Are you okay?" he asked you,
 
"Does it look like am okay to you?" You rolled your eyes, when you climb out of the pool, you pick up the flats that's on the surface of the pool and then walk pass the brothers. Minwoo was laughing, while Sehun is just staring at you. "Wait for us" Minwoo yell behind you. When you get inside the house, the adults agape when they look at you. "Oh my gosh ___, what happens to you?" You just tell them you fell into the pool by accident and needed to go home because you don't feel well. Sehun's parents nodded and tell your parents to take you home. 
 

You bid them goodbye and head towards your car. You can feel yourself getting tired on the way home. By the time you reach home, you won't stop yawing. It was a long day for you. When you get to your room, you quickly went over to the computer and search for the letter again, despite the wet clothes you're wearing. Looking everywhere around your room, you finally found it. It was inside the your trashcan. You take it out and open the envelope. It was a picture. It was you running back home from school. It was yesterday, you ran home after the bus drove you off. You gapse and flip the image over, and there it was. The letter he meant for you. "I can give you a ride next time, you don't have to run home like that again. You know, i'm always behind you. No matter where it is." You quickly throw the picture and the the envelope inside the trashcan and went inside your restroom. you turn on the faucet and splash your face with water. You aint winning this game. You have to be strong no matter what. You calm yourself down and took a warm shower and went to sleep. Hoping to get a good sleep, but the nightmare didn't let you.

You suddenly woke up from the nightmare and look at the clock, it was 6:00 a.m. in the morning. You get up and went to freshen yourself up. You didn't look like yourself. You look all worn out and sad. After changing, you grap the two bears, put it inside a bag and head downstairs. Everyone was still sleeping except for the maids. You just keep walking, ignoring everything around you. The maids didn't notice you, because they were busy preparing breakfast. All of them was doing their own morning chores. Hardly anyone can notice you. You was completely different... like you as hypnotize by something. You walk out of your house and start walking to wherever your feet take you.

Sehun's POV

I walk inside the living room and see Baekhyun is sitting there eating breakfast while watching TV. "annyeong hyung" he look at me and wave his hand. I lay down on the sofa and take out my phone. "hyung, hurry up, you gonna take a long time to get ready." I said while texting Kai that we're going to be late. "Arrasoo" baekhyun said and quickly eat the food. Baekhyun eat really fast except when he get ready. It takes him like years to get ready. "Ima shower first, be right back." he stand up and walk over to the stairs. "hurry u..." i was nagging him but the doorbell cut me off. Baekhyun walk over to the camera and look to see who it is. "who's there?" Baekhyun said.

I sit up and watches Baekhyun as he talk to the person. "Come in." Baekhyun said and a few seconds later Jiyoon appears. She looks exhausted, like she've been running for days. "hi" she said while panting. "Hi" Baekhyun said and smile at her, I just gave her a wave. "Where's minji?" she look around hoping to spot Minji, "She's upst...."

"oh jiyoon why are you here?" Baekhyun got cut off by Minji, she was walking down the stairs. Jiyoon ran over to Minji and grip on her arm, "have you seen ____ or talk to her?" She ask  "ani, i havent talk to her since yesterday, wae?" minji started to look worry. I somehow feels something is uneasy. 
"she's gone." jiyoon paused. "she's missing, yoona unnie called and ask if she at my house or yours. She's not home and she's no where to be found." jiyoon was panicking, she make me feel nervous as well. "bowh?" Baekhyun and I said at the same time.
 
We walk over to where they was standing. "what happen?" i asked jiyoon. "___ is missing and her family is getting worry." Jiyoon grip on Minji arm even tighter, i notice she's very scare. Minji patt on jiyoon's hand and said, " where can she be? Let's calm down and think about it." I look at them and there was fear inside their eyes, they were both worry about ___. Somehow even I feels worry. Baekhyun was calm, "what day today?" Baekhyun asked, he look at us.
 
"It's june 26" Minji said and look at her brother with confusion, " what does that have to do with it?" She ask him.  "June 26, it's today, that's why she's missing." Jiyoon suddenly yell.  Minji eyes widen and i watches the three of them talking with question filling up my mind. "Wait, stop, now tell me what the hell is going on." i feel worry, i didnt know why. "it's Young Jin's death anniversary." Jiyoon said
 
"Who's that?" i ask her, It's getting more and more confusing for me. "Mind telling me the whole story?" i ask them in a deep voice, i didn't know why but a part of me is getting mad and worry. The three on them look at me with surprise in their faces. I caught minji eyes. There's worries inside her eyes along with sadness and confusion when she look at me. This is not times for it, i just want to know what is going on with ___. I look at Baekhyun, i started staring at him, waiting for him to start explaining. He cough, "The guy name is Ji Young Jin"  he pause and glance at his sister, "Want to finish it ?" he look over to Minji and back to Jiyooni. "Stop being so secretive and just tell me god dammit." 
 
"Patience you jerk. Ji Young jin is ___'s first love." Jiyoon glares at me which annoys me even more. "He's the most precious to ___, no one can replace that position inside her heart." minji continue after jiyoon. "When she was little, ____ was completely different than now, she wasn't like a high class girl at all. She didnt have that kind of love from parents that she wanted. Her parents was always on business trip and busy with the company. They were barely home. She was desperate for the love from her parents, because she was so young and her parents barely spent any time with her. She act like her parents didnt exist and she act disrespectful towards them." i feel a light pain from my chest.
 
jiyoon continue, "Her parents doesnt want to be embarrass in public or on the press, they try to teach her discipline but she refuse and act even more disrespectful towards her parents. At last, her parents couldn't take it and hire a professor. His name is Hwang Jong Guk. Her parents give him permission to do whatever to her. He wasn't a human. He was a monster, he beat her up every single time she refuse to show respect and listen to him. She was beaten everyday, and she was only 10." my eyes widen open, i could imagine those horrible things inside my head and it was beyond horrible.
 
"Young jin was the guy who protect her and love her. He was the son of the Ji's family. He loved ____, and he get angry whenever he see bruises on ___'s body. He would embarrass Professor Hwang in public and send people to beat him up, give him warnings, but he didn't know every time he send people to ruin that professor or embarrass him in public. ____ end up getting more wounded and she was afraid of him. He threatened her that if she tell Young Jin she would be in an uglier state. She had no choice to to obey him. Every time she gets wounded, she wouldn't let Young Jin come over or even meet up at the garden or come over his house until her wound recover." my chest is so heavy, i don't know why. Those imagination won't stop appearing inside my mind. "what about her parents and siblings?" i asked them
 
Minji sighs, and continue after Jiyoon. "Her parents was always away for business, Yoona unnie was busy training, she didn't live at home. She live in her dorm, and Gikwang oppa was studying in the states. ____'s parents leave her in Professor Hwang care. He always make sure about the time her parents going to be home so he won't make her body have bruises and her parents wont find out about all the abusing stuff. There was a time Yoona unnie caught him hitting ____, but unfortunately she got hit too, and was sent to the hospital. ____'s parents happen to come home on that same day and got a call about Yoona unnie, they rush over to the hospital and luckily Yoona was okay. They check ____'s body and they find out she have bruises over her body and wounded on her legs, even her face was wounded. That's when her parents knows what was going on with ______. Her parents apologize to her but she doesnt know what to say, her mom cried and cried while checking her body. Her back was full of wounded from all the whipping. Her dad quickly report him but there wasn't enough evidence to prove him guilty, _____ was too afraid to go to court to prove him guilty so there wasn't any evidence and he was released. Professor Hwang was a crazy guy, he was fill with anger when he was lock up behind the bar. When he was release, he kidnapped ______. No one know where she is, everyone was getting anxious, even gikwang oppa came back from the states. Young jin on the other hand was calm and went to look for _____. "
 
Jiyoon pick up where Minji left off. "He seems to be the calmest of us all but inside he was crazy, one time when we went over to ask him if he have any news about ____. we caught him throwing stuff everywhere inside his room. He was killing his room, he scream and all. It was horrible, when he started crying, he won't stop calling ____'s name. He missed her so much that we thought he went crazy. After 2 weeks that _____ went missing, that Professor called and wanted a deal. He wanted  100,000,000 dollars, because of his call, Young jin was able to find out them. He trail the calls and search through everything and found where that call was from and it was from a place 2 hrs away from seoul. Young jin went there with his driver and personal assistant, he didn't tell the police about the place, he didn't tell no one. We only happens to know because his personal assistant got worry and snitch to us. "
 
"from what i heard is that, young jin and his assistant went inside the abandoned warehouse while his driver wait outside. The abandoned warehouse was full of dust inside, and there was many boxes. They walk from this room to the next but _____ was no where in sight. They finally found her.. She was tied to the chair. She look exhausted. Young Jin quickly run over to her and untied her, but unfortunately the professor come out and they was being corner by many guys. They fought. Young jin hit that Professor Hwang really hard,making him land on the ground hard. Young jin was went over and hit the other guys that was corner ____. He notice Professor Hwang pull out a gun and aim it at ____. He quickly run over and cover ____ with his entire body. The bullet went straight towards his heart. Blood splash everywhere. His assistant quickly went over and knock down Professor Hwang and other guys. ____ held onto Young jin and won't stop crying, she screamed, and yelled, but he can barely say anything. The last word he said to her was 'don't cry' then he died. Right on the spot. That was when we got there, and that was the thing we never wanted to remember.  Professor Hwang was sentence for life in the jail and it is such a relieve for us. Young jin was a hero, he loved ____ so much, and that's why she treasure him in her heart so much. We don't talk about this in front of her because we don't want her condition to go back to before."
 
Baekhyun finally speak up, "Before her condition was beyond horrible, after Young Jin died, she won't stop crying and lock herself inside her room. We tried to come in contact with her but she didn't even want to see us. She doesn't eat and just lock herself like that. Gikwang oppa couldnt take seeing his precious sister like that, he broke down the door of her room, hoping she will at least talk to him but ____ turn to be unconscious on her bed. She was sent to the hospital and the doctor said she is having mood disorder and because she doesn't eat, she don't have strength to do anything. They transfer IV into her. She was at the hospital for almost a month. When she gets home, she never talk to strangers or people she's not close to. She barely go out and come in touch with anyone except her family and us. After 3 years, she had become better but her mood disorders was still there, somewhere inside her. She started to hate guys more and whoever remind her of that Professor Hwang. She beat lots of people up, whoever bother her and annoys her will get beat up. You've experience it, so you should understand." Baekhyun look at you, you roll your eyes at him.
 
"Where can she be?" I asked jiyoon. "huh?" she gives me the confusion look. "where can she be right now. It's his death anniversary..." my heart was fill with heavy stuff. It hurts but i still don't know why. Where can she be? It's his death anniversary, oh right, graveyard... "Where did hey buried Young jin?" i asked them, "Sunset cetermentary, near Seo..." i cut Minji off as i ran out of the house. "YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING'" i heard baekhyun yelled but i ignore it, i ran to my car and took off. I didnt know why i did it but i just know i have to, i have to make sure she's okay. It was raining and the thoughts of her crying infront of his graveyard annoys me. I speed up and drive there as fast as i could. When i got there. I park my car at the parking and run inside the cetermentary with my umbrella . I couldnt spot her, i keep on running around the cetementary, from this side to the other side, i couldnt even feel the rain anymore, my clothes is all wet now, but i still couldn't find her. I run uphill to where most rich people have their graveyard. I finally spot her sitting on the ground next to a graveyard. I stop running when i was near her. I stood there looking at her, and there she is, sitting there like statue, letting the rain pour on her.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI GUISEEE!!! 
I apologize for the long wait, and thank you very much for those of you that waited patiently. 
Also, i think i wrote this chapter really boring, but since i promise to update soon, and this is what i got, please bear with me.
I will update the next chapter as soon as i can, but since my finals are coming i think it's gonna take a while. 
okay then. -PEACE- :D