Unexplainable feelings

An Unexpected Love

Your life saver's POV

I was walking back to class then I saw her. She was walking to somewhere in the middle of class. Perhaps, restroom?  I was walking behind her but she didn't notice me. It's strange because usually she would notice someone is following her. She starts walking slower and slower, her legs were shaking. It seems like her legs are getting weak. She keeps walking. At last, her legs couldn’t take it anymore; she was falling to the side. I ran up to her and catch her inside my arms. Her eyes were already close. Her face was extremely pale. I was shaking her, hoping she would be conscious again but it was too late.

She had fainted and became unconscious. I quickly put my right arm under her leg and carry her to the nurse office. My footstep was getting louder and louder as I run into the nurse office. People was looking outside their window. Aish! people these days, they're so nosy. The nurse was sitting on the computer and when she saw me, agape. “Ommo, what happen to her?" she quickly show me where to put ____ down. "She fainted while walking to the restroom" I said while putting her down on the bed. "Araso, ima have a checkup for her now wait outside a little bit." Then she closes the curtain. I was waiting behind the curtain anxiously. I keep walking back and forth for no reason.

A while later the nurse opens the curtain and step outside. I walk up to her, “How’s she?" The nurse went over to the cabinet. She was searching for something. Like she doesn’t have it, she looks from this cabinet to the other. "She ate something that's really bad; I'll see how she feels after she wakes up. If it gets worse, she has to go to the hospital." The nurse started writing something down.  “Gahamsamnida" I replied and then look at ____. She looks so sick. The nurse interrupted me by giving me the paper she had been writing stuff down. “Here’s the prescription for the medicine. She needs to take this when she wake up. I don't have this medicine in my office anymore; can you go buy it for me?" Without thinking i answered her, "Yes, can you watch her for a little bit? I'll come back after I get the medicine." the nurse nodded and before I go I take another look at her pale face. I ran out of the nurse office and ran to the medicine store across my school and bought the medicine.

While running there, there was only one thing inside my mind.  Wait for me; I’ll come back for you.  When I got the medicine, I ran back into the school.  When I walk inside the nurse room i ask the nurse, “is she up yet?" the nurse shook her head and said, “her friends came and left, but there's a guy that's still here."

“A guy?" I asked and she nodded. I walk over to the close curtains and open it slowly. I saw a guy was sitting there looking at her. She is still unconscious, and he was just sitting there looking at her pale face. I couldn’t see his face since his back was facing me. He seems to be so caught up with his thoughts that he didn’t even hear the conversation between me and the nurse or when i walk over and take a peek at them. Looking at them, I don’t know why but my heart aches. I just feel disappointed for no reason. I didn’t know why. I walk over to the nurse and gave her the medicine. I took a sticky note on the nurse's desk and wrote ’I save your life again, hope you get well soon' Then I stick it on the medicine box. "Can you please give this to her when she wake up? & don’t tell her how i look like or anything. Please keep it a secret."  The nurse smile at me, like she understands what I mean by saying that, "Araso, annyeong" I took another look at the close curtain.  "Bye" I bow to the nurse and left the room. Leaving the room, I can feel my heart aches. I didn’t know why. It just hurt and I don’t understand this feelings. 

Sehun's POV

She walks out of the classroom with her sleepy face. She looks really tired. She didn't even look at anyone and just walk out of the classroom. During the break of the class, I was talking to Kai, Luhan, D.O. and Kris about the upcoming showcase. Baekhyun wasn't here because our manager wanted to see him alone for some business.

"Did you guys plan what to perform for our individuals’ performance yet?" D.O. asked us.

"I don't know. I was thinking abo..." I didn't get to finish my sentence because suddenly a guy inside my classroom ran inside the classroom and yell, "YAAH guys, I saw ______ fainting outside, and someone carried her to the nurse office." He yelled out to the whole class.

"BWOH?" Jiyoon screamed, I didn't know why but I stood up from my seat and ran out of the classroom. I noticed Jiyoon and Minji were following me. When we reach the nurse office, I saw a guy back was running outside of the building. The nurse was the first person i saw when i enter the nurse room. “Is ____ here?" I asked the nurse. She pointed to the close curtain. I walk over to the curtain and open it. She was laying there. I don't know if she's sleeping or unconscious but I feel so pity for her. I didn't move an inch, letting Minji and Jiyoon walk over to her bed and sat down. Jiyoon was checking her temperature, "yah, she's boiling up." Then she look at Minji and over at me.

"She will be okay, don't worry about it." Minji tapped Jiyoon's shoulder and look at the clock on the wall, "Jiyoon-ah, break gonna be over, we have to go back to class." Jiyoon nodded, they take a last look at ____. Then they stood up and walk back to class. I walk over to the chair and sat down. I just sat there and look at her. She seems so sick. Her pale face makes me shiver. Her lips even turn pale. I suddenly felt like someone was tapping my shoulder, I turned around and saw the nurse was standing behind me. "Aren't you gonna go back to class?" I shook my head. She closes the curtain and walk back to her desk. I went back to what I was doing. Just sit there and look at ______. She was like a sleeping beauty now. I don't even know when she is going to wake up. "YAH, you're annoying me with that face of yours so hurry up and wake up." I yell at her. I heard the nurse chuckled. I decided to remain quite since I don't want to embarrass myself. I got lost inside my thoughts. So many things came inside my mind. I have been doing all the things according to my plan. I never feel pity for her, but now I felt so bad for her like I was harming someone that I shouldn’t be. I didn't know why she fainted and It makes me feels so guilty for some reason. Maybe I should stop this game for a while. Let’s wait until she recovers. I let out a sigh. Suddenly I notice her fingers; it started moving, slowly and slowly. I jumps out of my seat and walk over to the nurse. “What’s wrong, is she up?" The nurse asked me. I nodded my head, "Don't tell her I was here."

"Again? What's wrong with you guys?" She walks over to open the curtain. "Please take care of her, Gahamsaminda" Ignoring her question, I bow down to her and walk out of the room. I hope she's okay.

 

                          *******************************************************************************************************************

 

You open your eyes and see the nurse was standing in front of you. She was in the middle of opening the curtain. Your heard a guy voice, you wasn’t sure because you was still dizzy and can’t tell what is real and what is not. You blink couple of times. “How are you feelings?” The nurse asked you. “My stomach is hurting, & why am I here?” Your voice was weak, and you look around while pressing your hand hard on your tummy. It was a pain you couldn’t take. You was having this cuffing and feeling like you’re going to vomit any seconds. You were pressing your stomach even harder. The nurse understands by looking at you. She grabs a plastic bag inside one of the cabinet and gave it to you. She makes it on time. You didn't get any puke on the floor but instead on the nurse's hand “AIIGGOOO!” she yells, and you couldn’t apologize to her since you couldn’t stop vomiting. You held the plastic bag and keep vomiting; the nurse went to wash her hands and then came back with a perfume on her hand. She was spraying around you. You finally stop vomiting. The nurse was like a kid, she was spraying perfume everywhere. She hand you a tissue, you chuckled and take it. The nurse threw away your puke and came back with something in her hand. “What is that?” You asked her, and she hand you it. “How do you feel now, after that horrible of vomiting?” She hand you another tissue and check your temperature. You took the tissue and replied “I feel better, my stomach is hurting though.” you press your hand on your stomach again. Trying to make the pain go away and the nurse chuckled. “You silly goose, that’s why I gave you the medicine box. Lemme get you some water.” She went and gets you some water. You silly goose? That's what he always call me, Only if he's still here. Your eyes sadden but you shake it off and take a look at the medicine box. You held it and you felt something is behind it; you flip it and saw a sticky note. On it was, ’I save your life again, hope you get well soon'.

Your eyes widened, again?  The nurse came back with a cup of water, she gave it to you. “Drink your medicine, and rest, if later, you still feel unwell, I’ll take you to the hospital.” You nodded while taking your medicine and she head back to her desk. You look at the sticky note. You head was filled with curiosity, again? Is he the guy that saves me last time when i'm on my way to the wedding?

"Who's the owner of this sticky notes?" You asked the nurse, she walk over to your bed and shrugged her shoulders. You couldn’t stop thinking about it, until your hear the vibration from somewhere. You look over to the counter next to your bed and your phone was laying there. You grabbed it. You got a new message from a block number.You stare at your phone, undecided if you should read it or not. At last, you clicked view. You read the text message ‘Did you enjoy my sweet bread?’ Your mind went blank.

            

                                   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N - Hi guise!! Do you guys like this chapter? LOL Yuss guys, the sweet bread, you fainted because of that. Don't worry, you won't die xD & from now on i'll post a picture of Sehun every chapter i update, this is his new cf pictures.

Tumblr_m6d0xlff421rytl1po1_500_large