Is this fate?

An Unexpected Love

Someone has caught your attention. It’s no one else other than him.

“________” Jiyoon shake your shoulder.

“ Oh, huh?” you look at Jiyoon with a disgust face.

“Why is your face like that?” Jiyoon asked.

You pointed over to the back of the group and Jiyoon turned and saw Sehun standing with a group of people.

“ Shin, we’re not going with those people right, are we?” Jiyoon was hoping that she’s wrong, but apparently she’s right.

“ Yeah, they’re my friends, and some of them are from EXO the new group from SM.” Shin answer “ Come on why are you guys standing there? Let’s go.”

Shin walk inside with his group of friends and you was just standing there, not knowing what to do. He noticed your presence when he passed by you. He gave you a smirked and walks inside with his friends.

Jiyoon saw and know the atmosphere is getting bad, “I think we should go eat ice cream instead to cool down.”

“Ani, we’re going inside there.” You said and started walking in.

“Here’s the bad ______. He's dead today.” Jiyoon whispered and followed you.

 

You were sitting with Shin and Jiyoon on the left side near the door. Sehun and his EXO were sitting on the right side.

“It’s been a long time since we hang out like this. Guys let’s introduce yourself. Let’s start from you Jiyoon.” Shin turned towards Jiyoon, making a sign for her to start.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jiyoon imnida” Jiyoon smiled and introduce herself.

It was your turn, but you just sit there with a straight face. Shin started giving signals telling you to start. You stand up and starts introduce yourself. “___________ imnida.”

Then you sat back down and your expression haven’t change.

You can tell everyone is looking at you with a question why are you so emotionless? You can hear the EXO guys is whispering something about you, you was trying to figure out what are they saying but Shin interrupt you with his fake laugh.

Shin let out a fake laugh so the atmosphere wouldn’t be so dull. Everyone start introduce themselves and you was not interested. When it comes to the EXO guys you started to pay attention.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun imnida.” Jiyoon eyes widen opened and she won’t stop staring at him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida.” Luhan gave out a winked after his introduction and make all the girl inside the room squealed, even Jiyoon.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kai imnida.” You looked at Kai, the Kai everyone was talking about. He doesn't seem that bad. Finally, it’s Sehun turn. He’s different this time, he doesn’t have the cold expressing on his face but instead he smile “Sehun” just one word, Sehun, and then gave out a smile again and sat down.

You stared at him because he was completely different from before. He was totally a jerk and now he’s acting like an angle just come from the sky, you fake guy. After Sehun introduction, all the girls in the room started to squealed, and of course, you didn’t. You still have the same expression on your face. Jiyoon touch you and whispered to you “OMG, how can you describe him like a jerk when he’s like an anglel. He looks so cool when he introduces himself, just one word, why does he look so handsome? He’s sooooo cute.” You glared at Jiyoon, and she notice you’re getting mad so she shut up about Sehun.

“ Okay guys, done with the introduction, let’s start singing now.”  Shin started passing out a paper with a number on it, “ Everyone got a number right? Now each of you will randomly call a number and that person have to come up and sing. For the song, I’ll pick it and you guys have to sing it and later whoever have the lowest score have to pay the bills, the highest score will get a big prize. You guys got it?”

“YEAAAAHHH!” everyone yelled.

“Let’s start with Sehun first, say a number.” Shin looks over to Sehun

“18” Sehun said,

Your eyes widen opened and you look over to Jiyoon. She’s clapping along with others and then she notice you're looking at her “What’s wrong?” she asked, there was no answer from you so she know there’s something is wrong. She looks down at your paper and saw the number 18. started to form the O. Shin was trying to find out whose number 18 and he notice you’re looking away so he knows it’s you. “YAAAH ________, don’t worry, it will be fun, just imagine I'm the only one here and sing.” Shin handed you the microphone.

“She will puke instead of singing if she imagine you're the only one here.” Jiyoon cut through

“Alright, I’ll sing.” You took the microphone from Shin hand and Shin started playing the song. It was Heaven by Ailee.

 

It was your favorite and you sing it beautifully. Everyone was amazed of your singing. After you done, you glared at Sehun, to show him that you can do better than him. He glared back at you and somehow, it turns out to be a staring competition. Shins stop you two, “_______, you’re so good now. Even better than before, I admires you ______” then he winked at you. Jiyoon was sitting beside you, when she saw Shin winked at you she pretended to puke.

You accidentally heard Kai tells Sehun that you were good, even Luhan and Baekhyun admitted it. You look over to see his reaction and you can see he's glaring at you. He stands up, walks over to you and grabbed the microphone you were holding. You didn’t let it go but you stood up, face to face with him “What do you think you’re doing” you asked him.

“I want to sing, is that wrong?” He answered

“Where’s your manners, can’t you see I’m using it?” You replied coldly

He glares at you “ You’re done, now it’s my turn.” You glare back and won’t let go of it. People around you started whispering, you can hear Shin said to Jiyoon “This is bad, we should head outside before she get more pissed.”

“I think we should, she’s boiling up inside right now.” Jiyoon and Shin started walking outside of the room. You can see the EXO members started to walk out of the room, and everyone else too. Leaving you too inside the room, still staring at each other.

He started moving, and used one of his arms to wrap around your waist and pull you closer to him and the other hands was still holding the microphone.

“ So I see, you’re scare that you will fall for me once you hear me sing.”

You glared at him “ You're thinking too highly of youself, I just wanted to ended this nicely with you earlier but I guess, I can’t now, sorry prince.”

Without hesitating, you grabbed his arm and twisted back and then kicked him. He fell to the ground. He was surprise but then he smirked and then stands up. You tried to punch him in the face but he dodge and the next think you know is that he’s carrying you on his shoulder. “You should be happy because I don’t hit girls” He said while getting ready to throw you down. Your face was near his . You started kicking him and he drop you down to the floor. You stand up and then you turned around and gave him a kick right in his chest and he fell down to the ground. You grab the cup with water on the table and splash it on his face. “Well, sorry I didn’t mean to hit an EXO members.” You said sarcastically “Remember this, don’t mess with me.” Then you walk out of the room and see only Jiyoon Shin, and the other 3 members of EXO. You stopped and look at them then walked out. Jiyoon and Shin followed you. “_________, are you okay?” Shin asked,

“ Duuuh, obviously, she didn’t get hurt.” Jiyoon said

Shin and Jiyoon started glaring at each other.

“ You two shut up and go home, ima go home too, bye. I’ll see you tomorrow Jiyoon.” You catch a taxi and head home.

 

Sehun’s POV

Luhan, Kai and Baekhyun walked in, they saw me on the ground. They came over and help me up. “Damn, she’s pretty tough.” Kai said while scanning my body and face.

“She has been, I know her since she was little, to be honest, you did really mess with the wrong girl.” Baekhyun started tapping my shoulder.

I smirked and said, “ That was fun, and it has been a long time since I met someone like that, but it should be the other way around. She messed with the wrong guy.”

Luhan looked at me confused “What are you going to do now?”

“It’s time for revenge” I walked out of the room, leaving the three of them in there with a confused looks on their faces.