It was unexpected

An Unexpected Love

 “_____-ah, _____ , _____”

You literally open your eyes, and you see your mom standing in front of you, trying to wake up.

“Omma, I’m sleeping. It’s Sunday why are you waking me up so early?” you said petulantly.

“It’s 10 in the morning, you need to wake up, and Hana is coming.”

“Araso” Your mom walk down to the living room.

You walked slowly towards the bathroom, like a dead zombie. “I shouldn’t have stay up so late last night with Jiyoon and Minji. AAH, my head hurt” you said sadly.

You started to brush your teeth and then change out of pajamas and walk down stair.

You saw your cousin, Hana. You walk over to the living room and sat on the sofa. “ Finally it’s here,” you said happily.

“I know right, my dream finally come true,” she answers with a happy and excited tone.

“ Wait, you know what is this already? Without looking at it?” Gikwang asked.

“ Yeah, Oppa, did you forgot we’re really close?” You winked at Hana

“ Oh right!”

 

“ When is it?” you asked Hana               “It’s this Saturday, at 5.”

“Okay, Jiyoong and Minji can come right?”

“Yeah, of course” then you take out your phone and called Minji and Jiyoon “

After you made your calls, you turned to Hana and tell her that Jiyoon can come but Minji can’t make it because she has a shoot, and Hana said okay.  

After talking for a while, Hana went home, and then you went up stair, into Yoona’s room.  You open the door and see Yoona and Gikwang sitting on the ground playing monopoly. “Unni, you wanna go shopping with me later for Hana’s wedding?” you asked yoona.  

“She can’t, we have the same schedule at music core later” Gikwang said, blocking Yoona from answering your question.

“Yeah _____, I can’t today, I have a full schedule. I’m leaving in 30 mins with Gikwang.”

“Oh okay, then I’ll just go with Jiyoon, since Minji have a shoot today too. Goodluck today, I’ll tell ahjumma to record your performance on tv.” You walk out the door and into your room, wondering what to do.

 

You went online and look at all of the new music video.  Then you came across History by EXO. You were watching them and then outta nowhere your door flung open and Jiyoon walk in trying to show her aegyo.

You just stare at her like she’s some kind of monster. “Don’t try doing that again, you fail.” You keep looking at her.

“Aigoo, you’re so boring, you suppose to end up laughing or think I’m so cute.” She said conceitedly.

“You’re so conceited Jiyoon, I hope you can never find your prince.”

“YAAAHHH! You wanna die?” she started yelling at you but she stop when her eyes met the computer. “Waiiiittt, go back. _______ goo backkk !!”

“Araso, I’m doing it.”

“Okay STOP!” Jiyoon keep staring at the guy on the screen. “ _______, who’s this guy?, he’s really cute and look familiar.”

“This is a new boy band group from SM Entertaiment, they’re called EXO, and that guy you’re drooling all over him, I got no idea who he is but he looks kinda like Minji's older brother.” You made fun at Jiyoon.

 

Jiyoon turned and glared at you “YAAHH! I wasn’t drooling over him, I was just exploring his beautiful face.”

“Sure sure, whatever you said.”

“_______ find me his name.” Jiyoon started making the puppy face

“STOP!" you cover her face with your hand " don't make that face, it's creepy and what’s wrong with you. You’re into guys way too much, and I can’t find his name, it doesn’t list his name down here.” You said while scrolling down the page trying to find his name. “ Let just ask Minji later when she come over after her shoot.” 

“Okay” Jiyoon answer with a disappointment tone. “Now, let’s go shopping, I need some new clothes.”

 

You and Jiyoon went to your mom’s shopping mall. You bought a pair of shoe and a new pair of high heels for the wedding with a new dress. Your heel is black and the dress is blue with a small belt and lacey on the back of the shoulders. Jiyoon bought a Black dress with a red high heel. You two took 2 hours at the mall and then headed home.

You and Jiyoon walked inside your room and see Minji sleeping on your bed. You walk over to your bed and wake her up. Minji woke up ”Oh hey, you guys took forever so I fell asleep.”

“Wake up Minji, I got something I needa ask you.” Jiyoon said while walking towards your computer

Then she open history by exo and wait till the part of the guy that she likes and then she paused the video. “Minji, who’s this?” Jiyoon asked

Minji rubbed her eyes and then walks over to the computer and look at the paused video. “Did you just ask me who’s this? You really don’t know who’s this?” Minji asked while looking at you and Jiyoon.

“Yeah, I don’t know who is he that’s why im asking you. _____ said he looks like your brother. It's not him right?.” Jiyoon said.

“ It is my brother, cant believe you guys can't regconize him." Minji shake her head.

" _____ was right. Ommo HE'S SOO CUTE!" Jiyoon got all excited

“When did he debut? He’s so cute, is the other member cute like him?” Jiyoon asked

“He debut not long ago, and the others is cute too, are you happy now? You’re like always, guys and guys.” Minji sighed

“Let’s stop talking about EXO, come here, Minji, Jiyoon, let’s plan for our summer vacation.” You told them to come over where you was sitting.

Then the three of you totally forgot about EXO and started talking about the summer vacation.

 

On the wedding day, while you was getting ready for the wedding, your mom walk inside of your room and ask, “______-ah, are you going with me and dad?”

“Ani, ima go with Jiyoon. She gonna be here in a bit so go first.” you answer her while combing your hair.

“Okay, I’ll see you later.” Then she walked down stair and headed to the wedding with your dad first.

When you were putting on your heels, Jiyoon called. “Yobosaeyo?” you picked up the phone.

“_______, ima be late so go there first, I’ll meet you there later.” Jiyoon said over the phone.

“Araso, I’ll see you later.” Then you hang up and headed down stair.

 

You called for a taxi and then the taxi came and took you to the wedding. On your way to the wedding, you notice how pretty the street is. Suddenly you told the driver to pull over. The thought of walking to the wedding just pop inside of your mind and you just wanted to do it. Even thought it was a stupid thing to do. You just wanted to take a walk. Since the incident when you was little. You have stop walking even when you go to school. You paid the driver and then started walking to the wedding place.

It was a really nice sunny day. It was so beautiful that you didn’t notice someone was following you. You continuing walking until you suddenly felt like someone is following you and you pretend to look at the back of your heels and peeked over at the back and saw a strange person. You couldn’t tell if it was a girl or a guy because that person was wearing a hat and cover the face with a mask. You started feelings the chills behind your back and suddenly you didn’t know what to do except run.

You can hear that person footstep is getting faster and eventually that person is running too. You lured him inside one of an empty street and then you stop and turn around. Trying to find out who that person was, but before you notice him, you notice yourself trembling. You got a quick flashback about your past. You shake it out of your head, your body is still shaking. That person was having a mask on and a hat. You couldn't tell if that person was a girl or a guy until that person speak up. "You shouldn't lured me in here." It was a guy voice.

That person was walking slowly towards you. You have to defense yourself before he attack you. You raise your leg to kick him, but unfortunately the guy dodge it and kick you in your stomach, and you fell to the ground. You felt the pain inside your tummy. It hurts so bad that you can't resist it, you screamed, "OOWWW"

You help yourself up, while he's walking slowly towards you. Suddenly there was a voice coming from behind him. "Stop it if you dont want to die." You look behind the guy and saw another guy with a mask on. Then the guy that attack you turn back to you and said, "You're lucky today" With that, he turned and ran away. You just stood there looking at the other guy. 

"Becareful next time" Then he walk away.

"Thank you" You yell after him, you didn't know if he heard it or not.

You decide to take a taxi to the wedding. You didn't want to be chase by anyone anymore and luckily your dress wasn't dirty. You walk inside the wedding place, trying to find your parents, but you couldn’t find them so you just head to the bride’s room. You saw your cousin in her beautiful dress; she was so beautiful in her wedding dress.

 

She saw you “ ______, you’re finally here. Where’s Jiyoon?”

“She said she’s going to be late,” You answered

“Oh it’s okay.”

“Hana, you’re so beautiful today, I’m glad your dream finally come true. I wish you the best.” You smile at her

“ Thanks _____-ah, one day you will be like me too” She said.

“Are you nervous?” I look at her curiously

“ Of course, I’m really nervous.” She started trembling

“It’s okay, calm down. Just imagine there are only you and him. Aigoo, I’m tired. Ima go rest a little bit in the guest room.” You walked out of the room and into the guests’ room

 

“So tired” You said to yourself. You sat down at the sofa and started thinking about what happened a while ago when you walk here. Then you notice how thirsty you are, and you walked over to the small fridge on the side and grabbed a water bottle and when you turn aside you small a foot behind the sofa. You was curious of what’s behind it but also nervous.

You grabbed the lamp on the side and walk slowly towards the foot and you saw a guy in his tuxedo sleeping behind the sofa. He looks so handsome that every girl would fall for but for you, you didn’t care because you were too busy thinking about how he scares you with his sleeping and showing one foot behind the sofa. You look at him angrily. “ WHO ARE YOU?!” You ask him while shaking his left shoulder.

“Yahhh!” he still didn’t wake up, your phone start ringing.

 

Yobosaeyo” you picked it up with a mad tone.

“ ____________, why do you sound mad? Aren’t you supposed to be happy?” Gikwang asked.

“Oppa, I’ll tell you later, why are you calling me for?” you answer him, still sound annoyed

“I’m here with Yoona, we can’t find mom and dad, and YOU, that’s why I’m calling.” Gikwang answer

“I’m inside the guests’ room, I’ll head out there in a bit oh.. “ You didn’t finish what you were saying because suddenly there’s a voice coming behind you.

“Can you be quite?” You turned and saw him looking at you. Then you turned back to your phone, you can hear Gikwang on the other side keep saying “ ________? ________? Yobosaeyo?”

“Oppa, find mom and dad first, I’ll come out there in a bit” then you hung up.  You turned back to him and see he’s staring at you.

“Are you done, can you go out now?” He asked with an attitude

“You’re very rude and arrogant, you know that?” You said angrily, “Why are you here anyways, sleeping at a wedding?”

He smirked and said, “None of your business ahjumma.”

You can feel yourself boiling up inside, you walked towards him and slowly you sit down and you whisper to his ear, “You better watch your back.” You stood up and started walking out of the room, your cousin and her bestfriend, Soo rin, came in. “Oh, ______ the wedding is starting, go outside. Uncle and Aunt are outside.” Your cousin said happily.

Soo rin eyes started to widen opened. “YAH! Sehun, what were you doing in here? Mom and Dad are looking for you.”

You turned back to Sehun and then back to Soo rin, “He’s your brother?” 

Soo rin nodded and said “ hurry you guys, the wedding ceremony is starting, go outside.”

You walked outside towards your family table and see everyone is sitting there, even Jiyoon, you’re the only one that’s missing in that table. Then you looks across and see him sitting down with his family. How pathetic, the richest family in Korea, have the rudest son in the entire universe. You thought to yourself.

The music started playing and then the groom enter and then your cousin walk in with your uncle. She looks so beautiful, people started clapping and cheering.Then the bride and the groom said their vow and sealed it with a kiss.

After the wedding, you went home with Jiyoon and then you told her what happened. “UH OH, that guy mess with the wrong girl.” You glared at Jiyoon but then you think about what Jiyoon said, it’s kinda true. Every time you get mad. It was really like the end of the world.

“______, let’s go karaoke.” Jiyoon snap you out from your thoughts

“ Okay, which one? I like the one near the ice cream place.”

“ The Bumble Bee kara?” Jiyoon asked.

“ Yeah” then you and Jiyoon took a taxi there and you was talking to Jiyoon about the summer vacation on the way there. You guys continue with your vacation plan. You were talking while walking, and you weren’t paying attention to the road. You bumped into this group of people. What you notice next is that you’re on the ground.

“YAAAAAHHH!” you heard a guy yelling

Jiyoon help you up and then you looked up and saw group of people. It was a surprise because they’re no stranger but your friends and couple of people you don’t know.

The guy you bumped into was an old friend of yours, Shin.

“ Oh, ________, it’s you? Orenmanida.” Shin was surprise to see you

“ Hi! Sorry I bumped into you, I didn’t pay attention.” You apologize to him

“ It’s okay”

“ You sound like you’re going to die just a minute ago” Jiyoon said

“ Jiyoon, you’re still the same as always.” Shin teased

“ Anyways, what are you guys doing here?” Shin asked “ Karaoke too?”

“ DUUUUH! What else,” Jiyoon said.

Shin glared at her but then he smile and look at you “ Join us then, we’re heading inside there too, more people is more fun.”

“ ________? _________? _________? “ Shin called you

“ _________? “ Jiyoon started calling your name along with Shin when she saw notice you were spacing out.

You weren’t spacing out, you were focusing on something, not exactly something. It was someone, someone that has caught your attention.

 

 

A/N - Hi guys, i know my first chapter is messy and yy, but i hope you keep reading it, it'll get better. Please bear with me. Thank you readers !