Exo's past and SSHR~

I never thought I would fall in love

 

~At the party~

 

Woohyun and Hoya went inside; nobody even questioned Hoya since he still had the tattoo on him so yeah, he slipped quite easily since the guard was new

 

*Sigh* Woohyun can only sigh, he knew most of the secrets roaming around Sungjong. He knew he was the cousin of their late commander Hero and that his hyung’s were the most well known and skilled agents SSHR ever had, including his friend who recruited him, Key with his boyfriend who he’s very close with, Jonghyun. He also know that Hero and the rest of the gang, never knew Sungjong took his place and that he was doing all this with Hoya since they were 12; it was said that Sungjong was trained by his hyungs for defense and when the organization trained him to be the new leader, they had no problem in teaching him stuffs. There was a rumor going on before Sungjong became their leader that, the main reason why Hero resigned is because he wanted to stop the connection of violence in them because he had seen enough when his cousin, more likely Sungjong, was beaten half dead by some thugs, and there is a big possibility that one of the days, when the wolves will know Sungjong’s existence in the world, they will surely make him their target to bring SSHR down, so before any underground war will explode, the brought SSHR down on his own but the oldest in the organization protested so he recruited Sungjong.

 

Exo has a different story though. They were recruited in different areas and brought as one group. One of them is Kris, who is a Chinese living in California whose parents were killed by the wolves because of their misunderstandings in business.

Luhan is a Chinese with another story, his sister was promised by the wolves to earn big as well travel around their cruise ship as a waitress but later found that the wolves sold his sister in London who was killed by the buyer.

Tao’s relatives were burned inside their house once winter evening after a fight over their land in China.

Suho was full Korean who saw everything; it was one day on his way home that he saw men pulling struggling women inside the old storage building in a secluded place near the forest, curiosity got into him and sneaked a peek and saw everything.

Chanyeol was going home that day when he saw some wolves cornering a girl and slicing her head off and carried her body in a black van in the southern part of Seoul.

Baekhyun was a model and was proposed by GOLDEN-RED TIMES to be their new model and was needed to go overseas for a shoot, but he has a little brother to tend to and as much he wanted the offer, he can’t, and just like that, he never heard about his fellow models who agreed on the proposal.

Chen has a different story, while he, an electric engineer has to fix GOLDEN-RED TIMES’S electricity, he opened a door that changed his life, he has bodies, dead bodies that are open and without their organs.

Kai and Lay was very lucky that day when GOLDEN-RED TIMES were looking for dancers and they just happened to agree on fooling around in the camera room and they just saw the room that they re were staying in, with their friends being sliced up into two still alive, screaming in pain and agony, and that changed their lives.

It was raining that time when Sehun finished his bubble tea when he came  across a dark alley and a black van who happened to throw something heavy and being the curios teenage boy he was, went near to the black big duffle bag and opened it, revealing a slice up teenage boy not older than 19.

D.O that time was still 17, still young yet an eventful night came across him that changed his life; he was in the studio alone, while practicing his vocal chords to the highest he can reach, he heard someone scream help in agony, he looked outside saw a trail of blood towards a room and when he opened it, he saw a girl with its head sliced into 2 with no brain and body sliced in half.

Xiumin was the oldest of the group, he has the most tragic story yet, being still young at the age of 12, he saw his family killed upon his eyes while he was hidden in the closet, he wanted to scream, shout, ask for help, but his mother tied him up, just so he can’t do anything that will include his untimed death. Now all of them seek for justice, they want to get revenge for those who died in the wolves’ hands, THEY SHALL PAY. They didn’t know how or what, but SSHR had found them one by one and Hero and the rest of the leaders trained them; they trained them good, that they assigned them to cover them and be the underground mafia king. Having the power and ability to kill someone but never abused such powers.

 

Woohyun was distracted when by 2’s Exo came out in the stunning tuxes and lastly, Sungjong came down wearing a white tux with a black neck tie, he was simply stunning


Are you happy?

Is it nice? Bad? Likable?

Thanks~

Follow-up questions if you are trully reading my fic~

kekekekekekekekekeke

Who is the name of Sungjong's parents?

What does SSHR?

and What do you want me to do next~

After 2 chapters~ there will be a twist~

I hope you are excited about it!