Shock~!~!~!

I never thought I would fall in love

 

~Sungjong~

 

When I got out of the Principal’s office, the halls are filled with kids, mostly nerds. But who cares? I immediately searched for my locker.

 

When I was walking through the halls, the boys were either looking jealous or were drooling over me while the girls started giggling, whispering and staring like it’s the first time they saw a human being. Weirdoes. When I found my locker, the staring and drooling was still there, I immediately put unnecessary things in it. Since it was still early, I leisurely walked to my new classroom with my bag hung loosely on my shoulder. When I was walking, some students were staring like they saw an extinct animal or something but I just ignored them like I always do.

 

When I finally reached my destination, the room was still quite with no one inside except for a teacher packing his stuffs

 

“Good Morning sir. Are you going to be my adviser?” I asked the man

 

“No, I got promoted by the owner of the school. They made me, one of the staffs to go to California as an exchange teacher. Someone will take my position. Who are you? I haven’t seen you here before” he stared at me trying to remember something

 

“Sorry for my manners. I am Lee Sungjong” I bowed. He widen his eyes at my name “What’s the matter sir?” I asked

 

“Oh!...So you’re the new transfer student” “Yeah” I replied shortly “Well..Welcome to Woolim” and he just left me like that. Am I that mean? Oh well. Since he isn’t the teacher anymore, who cares?

 

I seated myself beside the big window by the back of the room, giving me the view of their soccer field.

 

I sighed, thinking about the other hyungs doing their things and other 3 hyungs with their day off of a hectic schedule. I want to be like them, I want to go around the city with friends.

 

~No One~

 

Slowly the room was being filled with students and they just can’t help to notice a new face sitting at the back of their classroom, no scratch that, I mean a beautiful new face looking through the window.

 

Sungjong got bored looking out through the window so he fetched his English book to entertain himself but damn, the book is full with lessons he learned since his Kibum hyung and Key umma taught him not to mention he lived in Washington since 7 for crying out loud. Since English was just like how his Kyuhyun hyung play Star Craft, he fetched his Math since…..well…..he expected it to be so difficult to understand just like understanding why Kyuhyun always play Star Craft but man, he is absolutely wrong. Kyuhyun already taught him every math equation he knew to help Sungjong forget all his pains when he was young.

 

A half an hour later, he heard girls screaming their head off just like what do fangirls do every time they see a celebrity. When he looked at the door, his eyes full of shock but he just stared at him motionless just like what he does to everyone. But the shock in him faded as fast as it came and he felt another emotion, he felt pain and betrayal but he didn’t show it, maybe his eyes did but not his expression.

 

~Sungyeol~

 

Sungjong didn’t come home since Friday. Mom and dad were equally worried as I am. Mom and dad wanted to call their nephews but they didn’t have the guts to call since the incident. When Sunday came, one of mom’s nephew called her

 

~Flashback~

 

“Have any news about him honey?” dad came in the living room with tea

 

“Not yet” they both sighed. But her phone vibrated

 

“Who is it?” dad looked at the screen

 

“I don’t know” but answered the phone and put it in load speaker

 

“Yobosaeyo?”

 

“Hi Miranda” the person greeted her. Mom eyes sparkled with hope just like dad’s.

 

“How ar-”

 

“Cut the crap. I’m calling you because Sungjong wanted to so don’t excite yourself. Sungjong is fine. Don’t look for him and worry about him just like what you did last time, remember?” I felt my blood boiled, how could he just talked to her like that? I was about to snap but dad looked at me firmly

 

“He’s here with US. SAFE and SOUND. He has an infectious cold but you already know that he just said that as an alibi to avoid you, right? Anyhow, Hero already treated him, not the cold but his bruises and FYI grandma begged him to live with you so don’t flatter yourself into thinking he wanted to live with you” and just like that the line was cut off.

 

I looked at them quizzically, who are they? And how can they say something so harsh very simple just like saying hello?

 

~End of Flashback~

 

“Yo….Sungyeol” Woohyun asked showing his pearly white teeth

 

“Hi hyung” I greeted back

 

“Well you seem………….less sad” Hoya gave him a look

 

“Just family problems, no biggie” I mumbled

 

We started walking towards the main building and like always, fangirls stared screaming like there’s no tomorrow. When we finally parted, it was just L and me since we have most of the subjects together. When we were finally arrived, I let out a small gasp when I saw him. There, by the window, is my half brother, Sungjong, Lee Sungjong.

 

“L, I have to go. I’ll be there in the classroom before the bell rings” and I dashed off to god know where


I am so sorry.........................

School is starting again and i can't tell if i can update often..................i want to make my sisters proud..................well, im not that close to my father anymore and my mom already left us.........................so.................yeah, i love my sis and i want to make them proud.......................

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE