Kyumin

Love isn't just a game.

 

From the moment Sungmin got home from School, she saw a note hanging in the door saying (not again)

 

Minnie-Darling

Me and Mrs. Cho just went to a celebration, Last time, it was Kyuhyun who stayed at our house, so I obliged that this time you can stay at their house, Kyuhyun is a guy and ca protect you so I know you will be in good hands since maybe we'll take longer than expected, take care baby, We’d be back soon.!

I love you, baby. :)

 

“WHAT THE HELL?” She exclaimed, holding a piece of note in her hand.

 

“MOM!” she cursed. “what the hell is this?” she’s asking  her house pretending that it is her mom she was talking to.

 

“How the hell can I stay at Cho Kyuhyun’s house?” she asked again, gritting her teeth “She should have just left me the key in here, I can stay at home alone. I am not a baby anymore, I can take care of myself”

 

“and how the hell can you say that I’d be in good hands if I am with him, he is much more scarier and brutal than any other person in this world, such sarcasm!” she exclaimed again, expressing the so much irritation she had in her all this time, her irritation at how much she can’t take a proper bath, how she won’t be able to sleep, how much she hates the cheering from the kyuties,how much she hates the situation and how much she hates Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Thanks for the sarcastic complement, Violent Rabbit”

 

Sungmin heard a voice and turned to where it came from, and she frowns when she saw who it was.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun”

 

“I’m pretty sure, I know my name already” Kyuhyun deadpant “So what the hell are you still doing there, talking to your house like a lunatic, yelling like an obsessed psycho, get in to my house before I changed my mind, and leave you there” he said opening the front door of his house, right across Sungmin.

 

Sungmin glared at him.

 

“You should be thankful that your mom asked me to look after you.” Kyuhyun smirked “You are such a baby, come on already, It’s really tiring opening this freakin door you know, hurry up”

 

Sungmin shook her head “I don’t want to go into your house, you psychotic beast”

 

“I also don’t want you in here, you insolent rabbit” Kyuhyun replied “But your mom asked me to”

 

“You are nice to my mom but not to me, you are such a gentleman” Sungmin said sarcastically.

 

“Pleasure, now get in or seriously I’ll drag you here.”

 

Sungmin clenched her fist “I’d rather die in hunger and coldness in here rather than to stay in a house with you.”

 

It was Kyuhyun’s time to grit his teeth, ‘such a stubborn thick-headed woman’ he thought, irritation painted in his face.

 

“I will seriously drag you in here and you have no right to complained whatever I’ll do to you.”

 

Sungmin still shook her head “NO”

 

“when I count to three and you are not still in here, seriously, Lee Sungmin , I'll--“

 

“Sungmin glare at him “And I’d still say No, Cho Kyuhyun”

 

“1”

 

Sungmin shooks her head again.“No”

 

“2”

 

Sungmin sat down at the front of the door, steadily staying there. “No”

 

“3” Kyuhyun said in irritation, how can a girl put so much irritation in him to the point that he will lose his calm and cold composture. “You ask for it Lee Sungmin”

 

Sungmin put her back against Kyuhyun, so her back is the one facing Kyuhyun and she was still shooking her head. “No, No No, I don’t want to go to your house. I’d reather die here, thank you very m—“

 

Sungmin didn’t have the chance to continue when she felt her body lifting from the ground and now her head resting in a broad chest.

 

Time stops when she realized that she was carried by Kyuhyun bridal style.

 

Red suddenly filled up her face.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun!” she complained “Let go of me!”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t oblige, he was still carrying her towards his house.

 

Sungmin keeps on complaining but Kyuhyun resists and ignores her.

 

When he arrived at their Living room, Kyuhyun then let go of Sungmin, making her body fall on the sofa.

 

Sungmin glare at him “I hate you”

 

“Same to you” he replied then held his temple “Such an annoying woman”

 

Kyuhyun then turned to her “Yand ou do know that you stink”

 

Sungmin frowned and then realized that she really does when she smelled herself, and it hit her, yeah, right after the martial arts training, she didn’t took a shower there since she was about to head home and take a shower at home, but now, she is not at home, so she can’t sleep, she can’t take a bath and she can’t relax.

 

“well, I’m sorry that I do” she honestly replied with a frown “I didn’t know that I’d be staying in your house, and I was planning to take a bath  and rest at home.”

 

Kyuhyun just look at her in the corner of his eyes. Amused by honesty of the girl and the sudden calmness in her she lacks just a moment ago.

 

Kyuhyun then left her in the living room without saying anything.

 

Without turning the TV on or anything to entertain Sungmin.

 

‘Such Gentleman he is’ she thought sarcastically, a frown obvious in her face. ‘he didn’t even gave me something to drink or anything, I’m also starving’

 

“Mom, How long would you be gone, I’m really hungry and I don’t want to stay here with that bastard Cho Kyuhyun” she complained to the air.

 

She then felt warm cloths tossed to her face, she took it off her face “What’s this?” she asked confused.

 

“Those are my tshirt and a pajama pants, I think that will suite you” Kyuhyun shrugged then walks towards the kitchen area “You can use my room if you want to,”

 

He then patted Sungmin’s head like a father patting his child’s head when it was being stubborn “No need to argue and be stubborn with, Just do what I told you to and rest, I’d be preparing some snacks. I really don’t have any more interest in arguing so if you have anymore to complain, zip it”

 

Sungmin stared at him and blushed at the sudden treatment, seeing Kyuhyun like that.

 

Somehow, she felt that this time, Kyuhyun is like a father-big brother type to her, who somehow takes care of her, like somehow it is Sungmin who needed to be taken care of, usually Sungmin would be the one to take care of people, just like Donghae, just like Ryeowook and just like the last time Kyuhyun stayed at her house, Since she was the older, she wants to be the one to act like the mature one, but this time, it is like Kyuhyun’s the one who’s the mature between them. The one who helps, not the one who needed help.

 

 he is unlike the usual Kyuhyun who , who mocks her like a child.

 

Kyuhyun seems so mature like this time.

 

“O…Okay” she replied to him “Thanks”

 

 

--

 

Sungmin already took a bath in Kyuhyun’s bathroom.

 

She finds it amazing that for a boy, Kyuhyun’s things are so organize now, Still there are a lot of games, game consoles, he has his own personalized computer area, he has musical sheets?

 

Musical sheets?

 

‘Kyuhyun does Music?’ she thought.

 

She reached for one of a musical sheet, and she saw handwritings there. She saw a composed notes there but somehow, she doesn’t know what kind of a song it is.

 

She was about to lay in Kyuhyun’s bed smelling it and mesmerized by the aroma of Kyuhyun lingering in the place, when all of her questions ran in her mind, as if she wants to confirm it from the latter.

 

She will just ask him, no harm done with that.

 

So she went down and went towards the kitchen area where Kyuhyun was there, when he heard such a very beautiful voice, echoing at the place, the voice is so soothing and warm, it is a low-pitch voice but it is very relaxing. A voice that somehow lulls her to sleep.

 

That voice that lingers in her whole system.

 

Then suddenly, she followed that voice, and it came right about where Kyuhyun was, he was wearing an earphone so he couldn’t hear that Sungmin was beside him, and he was singing while preparing some foods.

 

It was Kyuhyun who was singing.

 

So it is true that kyuhyun is doing Music, he is interested in Music.

 

If the Musical sheets and the keyboard from before is no Indication, then his singing voice right now is, He is singing a song that somehow, not familiar to Sungmin but still it is very beautiful and soothing.

 

Sungmin closed her eyes and feel the whole words she heard.

 

It is very relaxing.

 

She was so mesmerized by the moment that she didn’t realize the song was ended, she just still closed her eyes, feeling everything but then a voice suddenly interrupt her thought

 

“Didn’t I just say to you that you just stay at my room?”

 

Sungmin opened her eyes “You’re really one stubborn woman” he continued.

 

“I…I didn’t know you can sing like that, your voice is a..amazing” she replied stuttering. “Why didn’t you join the Music Club? You would be great”

 

“Shut up and just sleep upstairs” he ignored the compliment and the question.

 

“What is the song that you were singing just now?” Sungmin asked again, ignoring the deadly icy glare she receives “I haven’t heard that before.”

 

Kyuhyun ignore her and put his attention again to the food he was preparing, since he can’t cook, he just prepared a sandwich, Sungmin came closer to him “Kyuhyun, tell me what it is.”

 

Kyuhyun just stare at her annoyingly and Sungmin pouts “Please?”

 

“Fine” Kyuhyun gave in “It was 7 Years of Love. Happy?”

 

“7 Years of Love?” Sungmin asked “Who’s the singer? I haven’t heard that before”

 

Kyuhyun  hit her head slightly “Of course, you haven’t, Idiot,  I made that myself”

 

Sungmin opened in shock, Kyuhyun doesn’t only have a very good voice but a good composer as well.

 

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun find it irritating for a girl (not like any other girl but Sungmin) who keeps on staring at his face, he looked at her with irritation “What?”

 

Sungmin shook her head. “Nothing”

 

“I..I was just wondering” she continued “Can you sing me to sleep?”

 

“What?” Kyuhyune exclaimed

 

“I said, can you sing for me so I can sleep.” She said embarrassedly,but she admits that Kyuhyun has such a beautiful voice that’s so relaxing and makes her so relax and happy.

 

“I know you said that but You do know that you can sleep with or without my voice” kyuhyun said embarrassed “ besides I never let anyone here me sing, especially made me their sleeping music box”

 

“But why not?” Sungmin asked confused “You have such a beautiful voice and It’s so comfortable and relaxing”

 

Kyuhyun just stare at her, and Sungmin stared back at him “please?”

 

‘god, who can resist that face? Stop doing that in face of yours’ Kyuhyun thought.

 

“Fine, it’s just this once” Kyuhyun replied looking away from Sungmin “You should be thankful your mom asked me to look after you.”

 

Sungmin hopped happily upstairs and drags Kyuhyun to his room.

 

Kyuhyun unconsciously smiled with the reaction he is getting from Sungmin.

 

It feels like she is a happy child that was given a lollipop she’d been asking for her life.

 

Sungmin isn’t yelling at him, isn’t clenching her fist to him, she doesn’t even frown when she saw him, she was even happy and smiling,

 

Her pure and pristine smile.

 

Sungmin lay in Kyuhyun’s bed again.

 

In her nose, the aroma of Kyuhyun lingers, everything about Kyuhyun lingers in her. He is in Kyuhyun’s room after all, and Kyuhyun is with her.

 

Kyuhyun just stare at Sungmin.

 

The cuteness overloading in her face. She is happily giggling waiting for Kyuhyun to start in his singing.

 

Without further ado, Kyuhyun started singing, he was embarrassed at first, but somehow manage to get on with it.

 

Sungmin on the other hand, smiled and giggled to Kyuhyun, why won’t she? She also finds a different personality of Kyuhyun, Seeing an embarrassed Kyuhyun is something new, It’s always new for her. When Kyuhyun stayed at her house, she found out that Kyuhyun can’t cook, and he embarrassedly admit it, now She found out that kyuhyun has a good voice and can sing, he is embarrassed again but even though he looks cute and sounds amazing.

 

Sungmin closed her eyes and let the song, lulls her and drives her to sleep.

 

Somehow, it is so amazing that she didn’t notice herself, losing consciousness and then asleep.

 

The song felt so warm that she was drowned in it.

 

 

--

 

Kyuhyun noticed now that the girl she was lulling to sleep is now asleep.

 

He can even see Sungmin’s mouth wide open and a little cute weak snore from her

 

He stopped singing and he didn’t hear any complain from the latter, so it means she really was asleep already.

 

Kyuhyun walked towards the direction of the girl.

 

She must be really tired, falling asleep already.

 

She looks so innocent, and angelic.

 

Kyuhyun studied her face, every detail in it.

 

Her eyes, her long eyelashes, her pointed nose, her M-shaped lips, everything.

 

He can’t believe that this girl used to be a nerd, now she is different.

 

But even though Sungmin was like that before, kyuhyun still finds the Nerdie Sungmin cute and nice, still as innocent as she was before.

 

She is the prettiest girl he saw in his life.

 

The girl who brought light to him.

 

He may not admit it but Sungmin was the one who showed him what happiness and life is.

 

Maybe the reason that he hates seeing Sungmin smile before is because he is jealous, and that smile of Sungmin is something she wants, and everytime he see it, he doesn’t admit that It clench his heart, like pulling him to smile as well.

 

Sungmin’s smile is the brightest and now, by this moment, he doesn’t want it to disappear anymore.

 

He learned how to smile because of her.

 

Kyuhyun then leaned forward and even though he knows it is wrong, he placed his lips into the girl’s lips, touch it for a moment, just for a moment, just to feel her lips touching on his.

 

The most innocent Kiss he had ever give to someone.

 

He can feel his heartbeat beating so fast.

 

Like it wants to explode into a million pieces.

 

Kyuhyun then touched his lips, lingering the strawberry taste that he tasted, even from five years ago and smiled

 

 

 

“I guess I lose already.”

 

---

 

It's Sunday and yey, Update. xDD I am really excited for SPY MV, (who isn't?), Release it now already. :DD agree?