First Day

Love isn't just a game.

 

Sungmin wake up, it’s a whole new day.

 

It’s her first day waking up in her old room again.

 

The room where she stayed up when she was 13 years old and now she’s 18.

 

It’s so good to be home in Korea again.

 

‘Smile, Sungmin, Smile’ she said to herself, not minding what happened last night anymore.

 

She gotta need to start the day with a smile.

 

It’s her first day going back to her old school again, she’d be working on her transferring papers today so that by tomorrow she’d be a regular student in SM academy again.

 

That’s her school ever since she was a toddler. She spent her elementary days there, her junior high up to 7th grade until she transfer to Japan and now her high school.

 

She’s going to be a 12th grader there.

 

She’s so excited.

 

Spending her time with Ryeowook, her bestfriend, makes her grinned already.

 

So really, her smile won’t fade in her face, whatever happens, she’s happy.

 

But then again, of course, only one person can change that mood of sungmin.

 

Sungmin suddenly heard a loud music across her room, of course, when would that come from, so without a further ado, Sungmin stands up, wore her glasses and went to the direction of the source of the loud music who ruined her mood.

 

 

She knocked on the window (by which somehow bring back memories)

 

Then the window opened and revealed again a half- Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin just shrug it since she saw that torso for like two times already so she shouldn’t be affected with it anymore.

 

“God, Why is it that everytime I saw you, you’d always be in that kind of look?” she complained “Why can’t you wear clothes, you disgusting ert.”

 

“well for your information, Ugly Bunny, It's not my fault you want to look at my body, you pedopholistic woman, and also Me and my body got nothing to do with you so it’s none of your business” Kyuhyun retorded “and also, It’s 7 in the morning and I am preparing up to go to school that’s why I am shirtless, don’t tell me you’re not washing up before going to school, then you are the disgusting one.”

 

“I AM NOT!” Sungmin exclaimed “I always clean up myself before going to school, and as you’ve said it’s 7 in the morning, so the reason I knocked on your window is to complain about that loud distraction you are playing!”

 

Sungmin was waiting for Kyuhyun to answer, but he didn’t, he was staring at a specific place, Sungmin being completely clueless, followed the place Kyuhyun was looking at and to her dismay, Kyuhyun was looking at her .

 

Her cleavage is completely exposed due to her, bending down and her tshirt pulled by the gravity. She blushed due to that, and then clenched her fist into ball form and punched the side of Kyuhyun’s face and yelled “ERT!”

 

Kyuhyun felt his face suddenly became hurtful especially in his right cheek since there is a big red mark in it.

 

Sungmin seeing the sight of a Kyuhyun with a big mark of red at the side of his face, can’t help but to laugh.

 

She really laughed, she laughed out loud.

 

Then Kyuhyun somehow felt so irritated with the sight of a Sungmin laughing at him, then he thought of a way to get his payback and so he reached for Sungmin’s cheeks and pinched it hard.

 

“Owwwww!” she exclaimed, and so she also has a big red mark at the side of her face, Kyuhyun also laughed at her, while she rubbed her cheek where Kyuhyun pinched her, and pouts.

 

“I hate you.”she said and Kyuhyun replied “Pleasure.” then smirked.

 

It’s 7:15, it’s the time Sungmin’s mom would knock on her door, and so she did, there was a knock on her door then it opened.

 

“Good Morning, Mrs. Lee” Kyuhyun greeted the elder female when the latter saw them.

 

Sungmin glare at him because of the sudden kind attitude Kyuhyun had, then turned to her mom smiling but still rubbing the side of her cheek “Good Morning Mom.”

 

“Aigoo~! You two are already greeting each other Good morning at this early time, You two are so sweet” She said to them “you must really miss each other, huh?”

 

Both of them glare at each other .‘hell no’ they said in their minds.

 

“Kyuhyun” Sungmin’s mom said to Kyuhyun, catching both the attentions of the two. “Yes Mrs. Lee?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Could you accompany Sungmin throughout the day to the school? She must have really missed that old school of hers, and since you two are childhood bestfriends, why won’t you accompany her being a gentleman you are.” Sungmin’s mom said with a smile.

 

Sungmin sneered, those words somehow doesn’t make sense.

 

First the word ‘bestfriends’ doesn’t comply both to her and Kyuhyun, they don’t even acknowledge themselves acquaintances, what more for ‘friends’ and ‘bestfriends’. Second, Gentleman? Kyuhyun is a gentleman? That definitely doesn’t make sense, Kyuhyun is nowhere near a gentleman.

 

Kyuhyun seeing the annoying face of Sungmin of trying to irritate him, Sungmin mouthing him ‘say No, bastard’ or ‘just say NO!’, then Kyuhyun just smiled at Mrs Lee and said “Sure thing Mrs. Lee.”

 

Then Sungmin’s face dropped and glare at Kyuhyun, she mouthed ‘I hate you’ and Kyuhyun just shrugged it and pinched her cheeks again, Kyuhyun moved closer to Sungmin and whispered “Nice s by the way. At least there is something nice in you.” Then he closed his window without saying anything to her and said ‘I shall excuse myself Mrs. Lee’ to her mom.

 

He could be kind to her mom but not to her, he even left her cheeks all red and swollen due to his pinching.

 

 

‘I really hate him. god why don't you just let me kill him?’ she thought.

 

 

 

--

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are now walking side by side going to school. Even if they don’t want to, what can they do, when the both of their moms want them to go to school together? How can they say no when both of them love and respects their moms so much, so they really need to bear with each other for this.

 

 

“hey!” Sungmin finally broke the awkward silence enveloping them, Kyuhyun didn’t look at her but remained his focus on the comic book he is reading, Knowing that she won’t get any reaction to the boy,she continued speaking “I know you said yes to my mom but you don’t need to accompany me. I am quite capable of handling my transferee file by myself, or even with Ryeowook, I don’t need you”

 

Kyuhyun then finally looked at her, “I never said to help you with that transferee stuff with you, I only said I’d accompany you and that’s what I am doing right now.” He smirked that famous smirk of his “and also, being with you alone is already a big pain in the , what more if you’re little tiny shrieking friend of yours is also with you, god, she doesn’t shut up.” He complained.

 

 

Somehow Sungmin find it very cute and amusing to see a Cho Kyuhyun complaining like that. He still acts like a little kid even though he is already a 12th grader, and by that she giggled.

 

Kyuhyun saw her giggling and was confused to why she is like that.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you, giggling suddenly like a lunatic?” he asked and Sungmin just lightly punched the side of his arm.

 

“I am not a LUNATIC! You bastard!” she reasoned out then walked faster than Kyuhyun, leaving him behind and not looking back.

 

 

 

‘He really is a big pain in the pedestrial! He never really did change.’ She thought.

 

--

 

[School]

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin came to school, They are still arguing, Nothing can stop them from arguing, even the most little tiny thing that they may start an argument with each other, they would still argue.

 

“as you can see Cho, the door says Pull!” Sungmin reasoned out.

 

 

“and for your information, Ugly Rabbit, that door can be opened both by Pulling and Pushing, and I don’t want to extract my energy in Pulling it that’s why I pushed it.” Kyuhyun bitterly backfired to Sungmin.

 

 

Many students beamed their attentions at them. Why won’t they?

 

First, these two are really noisy with all those arguments.

 

Second, It’s Cho Kyuhyun, the guy whom a lot of the girls go gaga for.

 

Third, A new face is in school and she’s not just a new girl but a one hot girl that shines the most.

 

Fourth, that girl is with Cho Kyuhyun. They look so good together.

 

The two keep on argument even though lots of eyes are looking at them already, when suddenly a voice was heard.

 

“Yo! Kyuhyun, Good Morning!” someone greeted Kyuhyun, making both Sungmin and Kyuhyun looked at to who owns that voice of.

 

 

“Donghae” Kyuhyun said “Morning”

 

Donghae smiled then he looked at Sungmin “And who may you be, Ms?”

 

Sungmin was mesmerized by the guy, he was so pretty, and his face is so angelic.

 

Donghae waved his hand to Sungmin’s face since she keeps on staring at the former. When Sungmin finally realize what she was doing she bowed her head and smile at Donghae “Hi, Umm, I’m Lee Sungmin”

 

Donghae smied at her “Hi Lee Sungmin, Nice to meet you, I am Lee Donghae”

 

Sungmin find that smile so captivating and sweet, he is so different from Kyuhyun.

 

“Nice to meet you too, Donghae-ssi”

 

“Ah! You and I are both Lees” Donghae suddenly exclaimed “That only means that we’re meant to be”

 

Sungmin gulped by that, meant to be? But to think, they really shared the same surname.

 

Sungmin didn’t have the chance to speak again when Kyuhyun lightly hit Donghae’s head with a book and suddenly speak “Don’t be ridiculous Donghae. Lee is a very common surname in South Korea so stop talking nonsense.” He then looked at Sungmin with like a sneered disgust painted in his face “Being with Ms Ugly rabbit can cause a lot of bad luck to you, you know.”

 

Donghae complained of how the book hurts when it was being hit to his head “I was just joking, Sungmin-ssi looks kinda nice.”

 

Sungmin stopped glaring at Kyuhyun then turned to Donghae “thank you Donghae-ssi.”

 

Kyuhyun smirked at that compliment “Only physically but that girl is one amazon beast, be careful” he warned Donghae.

 

Donghae yelped “Beast? Is there such a thing? I only thought Aliens are the real one.”

 

Sungmin glare at Kyuhyun and was about to kick his leg when Donghae keeps on asking her if she really was a  beast, she finds it really cute for Donghae to be like that.

 

She was about to say No to Donghae when she felt arms around her, making her fall on the ground again.

 

She opened her eyes and still can’t breathe due to the big embrace she is in.

 

“Ryeowook…I can’t breathe.”

 

“Minnie!” She exclaimed again “I miss you!”

 

Then Donghae looked at Ryeowook and greeted her “Good Morning, Ryeowook”

 

 

 

Ryeowook looked at him “Oh! Good Morning Hae”

 

Sungmin looked at both of them “You knew each other?”

 

Ryeowook and Donghae nods “yeah”

 

Then Ryeowook soon speak “yeah, Donghae-oppa is really nice unlike Cho Kyuhyun , we got along so well.”

 

Kyuhyun then speak from behind of Donghae “thanks a lot, Ms. Talkative, compliment appreciated.”

 

Donghae just laughed and Sungmin too.

 

“are you the one Ryeowook said her bestfriend that is transferring here in SM who is also Kyuhyun’s childhood friend and neighbor?”

 

Sungmin nods “yeah I am Ryeowook’s bestfriend” she laughed “and I am Kyuhyun’s neighbor but I don’t agree with the term ‘friends’ with him.”

 

Kyuhyun just shrugged it and talked to Donghae “Come on, those es are just big pains, come on, let’s go to class and leave them.”

 

Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun for calling her such an awful term.

 

Donghae smiled at Sungmin “Nice to meet you again, Sungmin-ssi, see you later” then Sungmin just nods at him and waved her hand.

 

Ryeowook keeps on elbowing Sungmin and a mischievous smile painted in her face.

 

Sungmin turned to her and asked her what’s her problem when Ryeowook “you like him don’t you?”

 

Sungmin blushed and gasped “No I don’t like Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

Ryeowook smirked more devilishly “I wasn’t referring to Kyuhyun you know, I was referring to Donghae-oppa.”

 

 

 

Sungmin blushed, “I admit he is kinda cute, but of course not, I don’t like him okay?” she shrugged Ryeowook’s teasing “Come on, Let’s go too so that I can start attending to this school again.”

 

 

Ryeowook then nods and follow Sungmin towards the Principal’s office.