:D

Love isn't just a game.

 

“Okay Students, You’re not all young for me to say this but as of today onwards, someone transferred here and will be studying here in SM, please welcome her properly. May I introduce…”

 

 

 The adviser said to her students, once Homeroom started, Much of her students looked so uninterested because some are eating, some are texting, some are just plainly reading their books, some are talking,e tc.

 

 

 Then the new student came into the classroom, she has a quite slim body, her hair falls right to her shoulder, her face doesn’t have make up but is smooth and perfectly flawless, her hair is strawberry blonde, her lips are formed like a letter M, she was wearing a glasses when she came here right now, unlike when she came yesterday, no glasses blocking her face, but still she is pretty like an angel from heaven.

 

 She smiled and introduced herself, making most of the students be interested again especially boys “Hi, My name is Lee Sung Min, Nice to meet you all, please take care of me.” She said happily.

 

 The students stare with awe.

 

 Such a pretty creature was presented in front of them.

 

 

 

 Some students was so captivated by that flashing beauty.

 

 “Minnie-yah!” Donghae said,waving his hand for Sungmin to see and the latter noticed him and smiled.

 

 “Sungmin-ssi” the teacher said getting the attention of Sungmin “You can seat beside Donghae-ssi if you want to.”

 

 

 

 Sungmin nods at the teacher, she smiles happily, for the first time in her Korean student life, she is not sitting beside Cho Kyuhyun anymore.

 

 Once Sungmin sat down beside Donghae, Donghae smiled at her, and she smiled back.

 

 “We’re seatmates, Minnie” Donghae said to her happily and Sungmin nods “I’m glad that we are, Donghae-ssi.”

 

 “You can drop the ‘ssi’, Minnie, we’re friends now.”

 

 Sungmin was about to answer with a ‘sure’ but then she saw, the classroom opened and a guy soon came in, all of her classmate look at the direction of the person, then when they saw him they all shrug as if it's already a normal thing for all of them.

 

 That guy is so familiar to Sungmin, she could never forget that guy, of course not, he was her first love after all.

 

 

 

 ‘cho Kyuhyun’ she thought, and the guy stared at her and smirked. 'he didn't change, he'd always come to class late.'

 

 “Cho Kyuhyun” the teacher exclaimed “You are late again.”

 

 Kyuhyun just shrugged what the teacher said and went to the chair beside Sungmin. Sungmin was just looking at him,., frowning.

 

 Then Suddenly Kyuhyun sat down beside Sungmin, making Sungmin gasped.

 

 ‘Don’t tell me he is my seatmate as well?’ she thought, and Kyuhyun looked at her as if he is annoying her and answered Sungmin’s innermind question as if he can read her mind “Too bad, Ugly rabbit, you’re my seatmate again.”

 

 Sungmin glared at him then turned to Donghae “Hae, is Kyuhyun really my seatmate as well?” she asked, hoping that Donghae would say no as an answer but much to her dismay Donghae nods “Yeah, he is sitting there even before you transfer here”

 

 Sungmin sighed. “Such Badluck I had.”

 

 Donghae just stared at her then held her hand, Sungmin looked at the former due to the sudden contact “At least we’re seatmates right?” Donghae said to her with a smile and still holding her hand.

 

 Sungmin smiled back at him, She shouldn’t think about those kind of things anymore since she can’t change it, so why think about it?

 

 “I guess you’re right.” She replied with a smile painted in her face as well “Thank you Donghae-ssi.”

 

 Kyuhyun seeing the beautiful scene, just took a game console and started playing it, not caring about the teacher talking about the lesson in front.

 

 “tsk.” He snickered, moments later he even finds it really boring to play his game console so he looked for the most entertaining thing to do, and since he finds it very entertaining to annoy the girl beside him, he rest his elbow in his table and put his right hand to his cheek to rest it and turned his head to the side, looking at the girl beside him.

--

 

 

Sungmin was trying her hardest to pay attention to the teacher in front and finds it really hard to do it when a certain person is staring at her.

 

Sungmin glared at him ‘stop it!’

 

Kyuhyun find it amusing and still didn’t stop on teasing her.

 

‘Make me’ he mouthed to the girl.

 

Sungmin clenched her fist and turned her face to the front again, just ignoring the guy and the guy just smirked again.

 

---

 

 

It was already  Lunch Break.

 

Sungmin noticed a lot of girls circled around both Donghae and Kyuhyun.

 

‘wow, they really are popular’ she thought, she was about to stand up and refrest herself because somehow she felt her whole system breaking down anytime soon.

 

All throughout the class, she is disturbed by many things. She is troubled and bothered by many stuffs.

 

She can’t fully pay attention to her teacher whose busying herself in teaching upfront.

 

How can she pay attention when the both sides of her are big distractions.

 

At her Left is Donghae. Not that she finds it irritating, but distracting. Donghae didn’t pay attention to class as well, he just slept the whole class, and Sungmin finds it really cute seeing Donghae sleeping at her side.

 

The image was just so cute at it distracts her so much.

 

Who wouldn’t?

 

A sleeping Donghae above his textbook drooling, Sungmin doesn’t find it disgusting, she finds it adorable. Donghae is so adorable and cute.

 

He really is.

 

And Sungmin shouldn’t get distracted and drown in that sight, not on her first day of course.

 

When she turned to her right, her smile turns upside down, because at her right, it was the irritating Kyuhyun who wouldn’t stop annoying her, as in a lot.

 

He’d do anything just to annoy her, even the smallest thing to disturb her.

 

They would start an argument, a silent one because Sungmin doesn’t want to get detention at her first day in class. So she tries her best to ignore Kyuhyun and all of his teasings but somehow fail miserable because Kyuhyun always gets into her nerves.

 

Sungmin was about to head to the cafeteria to eat,when she noticed Kyuhyun stands up and leave his Kyuties at the room, threatening them on not following him.

 

 

Usually people should be angry and pissed with that kind of a rude attitude, but somehow,it was the opposite for this girls, they just shrieked in a lovey-dovey fanchant for their prince (evil prince).

 

They are even more with that eyesight, by which Sungmin didn’t understand why.

 

She shrugged again the idea, she doesn’t want to make herself be included in a Kyuhyun drama, she doesn’t even wanna have anything to do with him, so she stands up again when she felt a tight hug around her.

 

“I can’t breathe” she complained “Ryeowook, let go of me” and the said girl obliged.

 

“Why is that everytime you see me, you keep on taking the breath out of me?” she asked,holding her neck feeling if there’s something hurting or not.

 

“well I was calling you” Ryeowook whined “but you were in your deep thoughts.”

 

“Why are you here anyway?” she asked changing the topic, she doesn’t want Ryeowook to know that she were thinking of Kyuhyun.

 

“I want to invite you in baking right now.”

 

“baking?” she asked in confusion.

 

“yeah, the same time we did when we first met.”

 

Sungmin smiled remembering that time, yeah, the first time they met, She and Ryeowook bumped to each other, making the latter’s delicious cake fell and she obliged herself to helping her in baking another by which became their first bonding time.

 

That was when she and Ryeowook became friends and eventually bestfriends.

 

That memory is sweet, somehow, she also frowned when she remembered that it was the same day Kyuhyun humiliated her in front of the whole school. The day she was hurt.

 

Ryeowook noticing the sudden frown, smack Sungmin’s arm softly.

 

“stop thinking about bitter memories” Ryeowook teased “because all I want to do is for us to bond again just like before, I miss you a lot you know”

 

Sungmin smiled to Ryeowook, she was right. She shouldn’t think about ‘that’ anymore. She have moved on. She won’t let the past haunt her.

 

“so let’s go?” Ryeowook reached her hand for her bestfriend and her bestfriend took it.

 

As they were about to leave, Sungmin felt a hand in her other arm.

 

“Minnie, help me” Donghae whined at her side, and Sungmin stare at him. “I don’t want them to keep on following me. I wanna go with you wherever you and Wookie are going”

 

“Hae” one of his oh-so-called fans said “Where are you going Oppa”

 

“Who is she?” one of the girls frowning pointed at Sungmin, making Sungmin frowned as well due to the rude attitude “Is she your girlfriend”

 

Now the girls are circling around them. Complaining (not that they have the right to do so)

 

Sungmin feeling a little offended by these girls attitude, circled her arms around Donghae.

 

“Hey! Take your arms off of oppa” one of the girls complain “are you his girlfriend?”

 

“No” Sungmin purred, holding Donghae’s arm more, making the latter blush “What if I am?”

 

Then she dragged both Ryeowook and Donghae outside the room, leaving those girls dumbfounded.

 

--

 

 

As the three were heading towards the Baking Room (by which Ryeowook has the right to go to since she is part of the officers of the Baking Club), Donghae was silent, or even blushing.

 

“You know what, if you don’t like those girls being around you why won’t you tell them?” Sungmin asked Donghae who is now walking silently beside her.

 

“Sungminnie’s right you know, I have always seen you suffering from them for a long time now too, Donghae-yah” Ryeowook followed up “why won’t you reject them, the same as how Kyuhyun shrugged and does to them”

 

Donghae shook his head, his head down.

 

“That’s the reason why I can’t” he sighed “because Kyuhyun already did that, he already rejected them, so how can I have the might to do that to them as well? Wouldn’t that hurt them again? Kyuhyun rejected them once, they wouldn’t want to get rejected by the other person they admire the most?”

 

“actually” he continued, now a smile painted in his face  “Kyuhyun is really nice, he really is, he just finds it hard for him to open with other people. He may look cold and rude towards other people, but deep inside he cares for them.”

 

 

 

“I understand him, the reason that he keeps on rejecting other people, is because he doesn’t want to hurt them, and he doesn’t want to hurt himself too.”

 

Donghae turned to the two girls who are paying both their minds and hearts to his storytelling.

 

“He doesn’t want to hurt them, so he rejects them and keeps himself away from people, by that he won’t feel the expectations, he won’t need to do those, without expectations, no one would feel disappointed if ever he haven’t done those stuff that were being expected to him. If people expects him to do this, and he can’t, people will be disappointed and depression comes, and he doesn’t want that, so that’s why”

 

Sungmin tapped Donghae’s shoulder, as if telling him she understands him, he saw Sungmin holding hands with Ryeowook.

 

 “I understand You Donghae,” she said, also smiling to Ryeowook “You love Kyuhyun that much, you care for him.”

 

She was telling the truth, she understands him, because she also felt that way when it comes to Ryeowook. She was her first bestfriend. She was the first person who was true to her. And maybe her relationship with Ryeowook is the same with Donghae and Kyuhyun’s.

 

Donghae smiled at them as well, feeling a little embarrassed but still lightly-felt.

 

"You want to make something for him? We're going to go baking, at least you have something in mind you want to make for Kyuhyun" Sungmin tilted her head to Donghae "I can see that he is very special to you."

 

Donghae nods. "well, Kyuhyun's favorite pastries are cookies"

 

"Cookies?" Sungmin asked.

 

Cookies, that just brought something to her, that was what she was about to give Kyuhyun before, Cookies. Could it be that...

 

Kyuhyun liking cookies has something to do with her?

 

 

that he somehow felt kinda guilty for what he did before?

 

Sungmin can feel her heart beating fast, but then she shook her head and get rid of the idea.

 

So silly of her, How can Kyuhyun think of her, when Kyuhyun didn't even knew that Sungmin made cookies for him before.

 

Kyuhyun didn't even saw that Sungmin made him cookies.

 

So it was impossible,

 

It really was.

 

---

 

I will update more than 1 chapter today, I don't know how much, but it is more than one, and since my midterm test is fast approaching, I won't be able to update much, but I will try my best. I love you readers.

 

and if you have some twitter, you can follow me (I don't require it), let's be friends. I am an avid ELF and a happy jolly shipper of KYUMIN. but mostly I am a frustrated HUMAN BEING.

 

https://twitter.com/seventiiseven - follow me. ;)