Big Sister Kelli Arrives In South Korea.....Uh-Oh

I'm in love with my brother's friend

I hear voices telling me to wake up soon and to get better. I want to open my eyes and to tell them I'm fine but I can't feel anything at all. "Kari, please for me and Kevin, get better. We both love you very much," I hear Kelli says and I feel a slight weight on my hand signaling that she's holding my hand. I'm shocked to say the least, Kelli has never said that about her and I before. We really got along when we were younger. When she found out I went to South Korea to live with Kevin, she got the first plane here.....boy, was she mad.

*Back To 2008*

I was happily sitting in U-KISS' practice room watching them practice for their debut. "What did you think Kari?" Kibum-oppa asked me. "I really like it! It's so cool!" I said. Soohyun and Eli pinched my cheeks really hard. "AIGOO! YOU ARE SO CUTE!" They said. Kevin and Dongho pulled me away and hugged me protectively. "Don't hurt my noona," Dongho said in a cute voice. I was touched that Dongho said that about me. "HIKARI WOO!" We heard a voice screamed. We looked to see my big sister, Kelli, standing in the doorway with an angry look on her face. "U-Unnie, w-what are you doing here?" I asked in a nervous voice. Kevin looked at me with a serious face. "I thought you said she knew you were here?" He asked. I smiled nervously and told them everything.

"She's showing signs of being awake but is not awake just yet," i hear the doctor say. I also hear Kelli saying thank you to the doctor and the door opening then closing. There is no noise expect for my heartmeter. The door opens then closes again and I hear the voice i very much dreaded to hear. "Kari....please get better," the voice says. I open my mouth and only say one word with a stracthy voice.

CLIFFHANGER! Who is the voice Kari hears? What does she say? Till next chapter, SARANGHAE~!