The Heartbreaking Truth/First Flashback

I'm in love with my brother's friend
"She needs to have vocal surgery," The doctor says to my family and friends. Kelli cries into Soohyun's shoulder and the others all look upset. Kevin kneels down to my level, since I was sitting down, and looks at me seriously. "Kari, do you want the surgery?" He asks. I open my mouth to speak but the words won't come out, so I nod my head instead. "We'll do the surgery," my brother says. In case you're wondering, my name is Hikari or Kari Woo and I'm Kevin and Kelli Woo's younger sister and this is my story. A week later, as the doctor is putting me asleep I start thinking of good things that have happened. *Flashback to 2008* I was walking down the hall of NH Media trying to find my brother. "Excuse me, can you help me find U-KISS' practice room?" I asked someone. The young man turned around and I recognized him. "Kibummie-oppa!" I exclaimed hugging the boy. Kibum hugged me back, picked me up, and carried me back to a room. "Boys, we have a visitor!" he said. The other five boys looked at the two of us and one boy whistled at us, "Dang, Kibum. You know how to pick up girls....literally." Kibum glared at the boy and put me down. "KARI!" Kevin said hugging me tightly. I felt his arms pick me up and I stared down at my big brother. "I missed you so much," he said. I smiled as he put me down. "Let's introduce the others you don't know," My brother said sitting me in a chair. "Kevin-hyung, who is this lady?" A young boy asked. "This is my little sister, Hikari or Kari. Be nice to her Dongho she's older than you," Kevin warned. Dongho nodded his head and sat in front of me. "Hello, I'm Kim Eli. It's a pleasure to meet you," The young boy who Kibum glared at said kissing my hand. Kevin pushed him away from me and held me protectively. "Noona, I'm Shin Dongho. I hope we can be friends," the boy at my feet said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I'm Shin Soohyun. It's nice to finally meet you," a boy with handsome face said shaking my hand. I nodded my head. "I'm Alexander," a tall, handsome, boy said smiling. I blushed lightly and nodded my head. "We better get back to the dorm," Soohyun-oppa said. They took me to their dorm and I stayed in Kevin's room. I fell asleep thinking of the fun times I was going to have. (That's the first chapter, sorry I've really updated this. I will update the other stories I haven’t updated in a while. Till next chapter SARANGHAE~!)