The New Girl/ Vacation part 1

I'm in love with my brother's friend

I walk out of the hospital a few months later feeling better than ever but I still haven't spoken a word to anyone since before my vocal cords gave out. I get a taxi and write a note telling the cab driver where to go.

*At U-KISS' dorm*

I pay the taxi driver and head to the elevator. I get in and push the button to the right floor. Once i get to the dorm, i put in the passcode and walk in. The lights are off, so i turn them on.

"SURPRISE! WELCOME HOME KARI~!" everyone surprises me by jumping out of hiding places. I smile when I see them. Kelli and Kevin walk over to me and hug me as tight as they can.

"Guys, you're gonna kill her!" Eli says pulling them off of me. I smile in thanks and I look at everyone who is there. I count only thirteen, where's Xander?
"Kari, are you okay?" Keyum asks me. I nod and give her a smile.

"Come on, let's party!" Soohyun says turning on the music.

*A few hours later*

We all sit on the couch to watch a scary movie and Xander still isn't here.....I'm worried.

"Kari, you haven't spoken a word yet. Let's hear your voice," Kibum says. I nod and think of something to say.

"Thanks for the party guys," I say then I put my hands over my mouth. I sound totally different than before.....I sound older!

"Woah! Kari sounds like a adult!" Kiseop says giving me a noggie.

"Hey Kiseop-oppa! Stop it!" I yelll with giggling. The front door opens and I look over to it...what I see breaks my heart a little; Xander walks in with his arm around a girl's shoulder.

"Hey hyung, where have you been? You missed the party," Dongho says.
"Party? What party?" Xander asks. My heart breaks a bit more, he didn't even remember that I was coming home today.

"Kari's coming home party," Andre' says. Xander's eyes widen when he hears his sister say that.

"THAT WAS TODAY!?" He asks/yells, "I totally forgot cause I was showing Amanda around town since she is new."

I close my eyes as I feel tear about to come out. Keyum sees that and she gets back.

"Well thank you for showing up three hours late!" Keyum yells angrily. Everyone is taken aback by Keyum yelling since she rarely ever yells. Keyum grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. She pulls us to my room which I share with the O type blood since I'm the only type AB. I sit on the bed and put my head in  my hands. Keyum sits next to me and puts my head on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Kari. Let your tears out," She says. I cry into her shoulder getting her shirt wet.

*Keyum's P.O.V*

Kari falls asleep after crying for at least a half and hour. I lay her on my futon, cover her with a blanket, and leave the room. I sigh went I get out of the room and I go to the kitchen to get something to drink. When I pour my glass of water, two arms wrap around my waist.

"How is she?" Kevin asks me. I sigh and tell him what happened when we were in the room.

"I feel so bad that I couldn't do anything but let her cry," I say sadly. Kevin kisses my cheek and puts his head on my shoulder.
"Maybe we should take a vacation from the city for a while. It might help her just a bit," He says and I smile.

"You really are a good older brother," I say turning around in his arms. Kevin smiles and pecks my lips. Before we can go any further, someone clears their throat. We look over and see Dongha covering her brother's eyes.

"Please not in the kitchen guys," she says before draggingher brother away. Kevin and I look at each other then we start laughing.

*A week later; Kari's P.O.V.*

We get on a bus that is taking us to the beach for three weeks. I'm forced to sit next to Xander for the next four hours.

"Kari, I'm really sorry about missing your party. I got you something to make up for it," He says pulling out a case. I open it and I see it's a beauitful necklace.

 (Me: the necklace)

"It's beauitful, Xander. Thank you," I say with a smile. He puts it on me and I look at it.

*Four hours later*
We get off the bus and head down to the beach to have fun. The girls drag me to a changing booth and force me into a pink bikini that I hate.

"I'M NOT COMING OUT!" I yell from inside the changing room. I hear Kelli sighs then she comes in and pulls me out.

"WOW! KARI, YOU'RE LOOKING HOT!" Eli gives a cat call. I blush bright red and try to go back into the changing room but Keyum pushes me to the water.

"Have some fun!" She yells as she pushes me in. I resurface and I glare at her. We have fun playing in the water.

"XANDER-OPPA!" A female voice rings out. We all look over to the other side of the beach to see the girl that Xander was with a week ago.

'What is she doing here?' I think to myself.

T.B.C. I'm evil at times but the people who read all of my stories love me~! Till next time, SARANGHAE~!