Vacation Part 2/ New Love Rival/ Love Confession?

I'm in love with my brother's friend

This chapter for KawaiiShawol42, who has been waiting for, like, EVER! I hope you like this since it dedicate it you. SARANGHAEYO DONGSEANG~!

 

Recap:

"XANDER~!" A voice yells. We look over and see the girl Xander brought home.

'What is she doing here?' I think.

*Chapter Start*

"Amanda, what are you doing here?" Xander asks walking over to the girl. I watch as they talk away from the group and sigh when they walk a bit more away.

"Excuse me, miss, but can I ask what such a beautiful lady is doing sitting by herself?" I hear a voice ask. I look over and see of my friends from the U.S. smiling at me.

"DENNY!" I yell, get up and hug him. He hugs back and spins me around. Denny was my best friend when i was a little girl. We lost contact after i moved to Seoul.

"How have you been Hika?" he asks. Hika is what he called me.

"I've been good, Denny. I had to get vocal surgery though," I say.

"I can tell. You sound much older," he says. We talk until my brother calls saying it's time to head back to the hotel.

"Are you staying at the hotel?" I ask picking up my towel. Denny nods and helps me with my bags.

*At the hotel*

"Den, it's been great catching up with you," I say getting to my room and taking my bags. As i start to go in, Denny turns me around and pecks my lips lightly.
"See you tomorrow," he says and walks off. I walk into my room while holding my lips.

"What's wrong, Kari?" Xander, who is my roommate, asks. I shake my head and lay down on the bed.

*The next morning*

I wake up, head down to the cafe for breakfast, and eat the food i get.

"Hey K-," I hear Xander start saying but he gets cut off by another voice.

"Good morning, Hika. Are you ready to go?" Denny asks.

"Kari, who is this guy and why is he talking to you?" Xander asks when he walks up.
"Xander, this is my friend Denny Chang. Denny, this is UKISS' "leader" Alexander Lee Eusebio," I say introducing them to each other. They shake hands while glaring lightly at one another.

"Hika, let's go. You said that you wanted to go to the pier today," Denny says. Xander looks at me and I can see that he has a shocked experssion on his face then it turns into a smirk.

"What a chance of luck. I was going there myself. Can i come with you?" Xander asks. I nod before Denny has a chance to say anything.

*At the pier*

I look at many things to do.

"What should we do first?" i ask.

"Whatever you want to do," Deny says wrapping an arm around my waist. I feel someone glaring, but I don't look to see who it is.

*Later*

I see Xander sitting on his bed with a scowl on his face when I walk out of the bathroom after my shower.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask sitting on my bed.

"That Denny guy is bad news. I want you to stay away from him," he says looking at me. I'm shocked to hear him say that about Denny.

"Why should I? Denny's my best friend," I say. Xander stands up, walks over to me, and grabs my shoulders.

"Because he IS bad news," he says. I take his hands off of my shoulders and glare lightly at him.

"You can't tell me what to do. You're not the boss of me. I can hang out with who i want," I say standing up.
"Kari, I'm telling you; he's bad news. He's got something up his sleeve," Xander says following me. I stop and turn around to look at him.

"Just go to your little fangirl, Amanda. She's more important than me anyway," I say then turn back around and walk away.

*Xander's P.O.V.*

I watch as Kari walk away and I sigh.

'She doesn't understand that I'm not interested in Amanda,' I think as I walk back into my room. I lay on my bed, look at my phone, open it, and smile lightly when I see an old picture of Kari and I. It was when we all went to the asuement park on UKISS Vampire. After filming, we went to ride some rides together. Kari and I went on a rollercoaster and and afterwards took a picture on my phone.
'I miss the days where she and I were best friends, but I want us to be more than that. I want her to be my girlfriend,' I think as I close my phone.

That's the end of the chapter. Oh boy, Xander like Kari who likes him back but thinks he likes Amanda and Xander knows that Denny like Kari. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!