New Beginnings

I'm in love with my brother's friend

*Kari's P.O.V.*

It's been about three months since Xander and I had our big fight. I don't understand why he keeps sneeking out with the others without me....it's so confusing. I'm kinda impressed that Xander had told off that Amanda chick and that he said he wasn't interested in her. I sigh and lean back against the couch, texting a few of my friends. I lay back and watch some tv before i hear my phone ring.
"Hello?" I answer

"Hey Hika, you busy right now?" I hear Denny ask me.

"Not really, just sitting around by myself. Why?" I say.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the amusement park?" Denny asks. I jump up and start getting ready.

"totally! I'll be ready in 10 minutes" I say then hang up. I put on some nice clothes, some light make up and grab my bag. I hear the doorbell and answer then smile seeing Denny.

"wow, you look great Hika!" He says and spins me. I giggle and we head to the busstop.

*Xander's P.O.V.*

I feel kinda bad leaving Kari at the dorm, but i needed to make everything perfect for this surprise. I am going to ask Kari to go out with me and I wanted everything ready. I am on my way to pick her up at the dorm to take her to the amusement park since i know she loves it so much. I jump out as soon as the van stops at the dorm and i run inside. I don't see her anywhere so i call her.

"Kari, where are you?" I ask her.

"I'm at the amusement park with Denny. We are about to get on a ride so i gotta go," She says then hangs up. I am shocked but then i run out of the dorm, back into the van and tell our manager to drive to the amusment park.

*At the amusment park; Kari's P.O.V.*

I laugh at Denny who is sick from the roller coaster we just went on and I sit on the bench.
"Geez, who knew you hated roller coasters so much?" I say as Denny sits next to me, "So, what now?"

"Well, I was thinking.....why don't we go on the ferris wheel?" He says. I shrug and get dragged over to it. We get sat in a speical cart and I look at the park from the cart.

*Xander's P.O.V.*
I have been searching for Kari since i got here and I haven't had any luck. I sigh and sit on the nearest bench. I pull out the necklace i wanted to give to Kari and i get tears in my eyes. I pull out my phone and i decide call Kari.

*No one's P.O.V.*

"wow, the park is so big!" Kari says as she looks. She feels a hand on top of her own and looks at Denny.

"Kari, in the sunset, you look so much like an angel. I just want to kiss you," Denny says as he leans in. Just as they are about to kiss, Kari's phone rings.

"hello?" Kari answers.

"hey....i know you are probably busy with Denny right now, but I wanted to tell you something. Kari, the reason i haven't been inviting you to things is because i wanted to surprise you with a big confession. I love you, not just as a friend but so much more. I just want to make you happy and possibly marry you someday. I just wanted you to hear me out before i lose you to your friend. I love you.....goodbye," Xander says then hangs up. Kari gets tears in her eyes and presses the emergancy stop. She runs out of the cart and to where she knew Xander had made the call. She sees the male trying to leave and she tackles him.

"What the- Kari?!" Xander exclaims as he sees the younger girl. Before he can ask the girl what she was thinking, Kari grabs his face and pulls him down for a kiss. They kiss and Kari is picked by the elder man who spins her.

"I love you Xander," Kari says when she pulls back.

"I love you too Kari," Xander says and hugs her. They hear clapping and sees many people watching and fliming them with their cellphones.

Me: aww, so cute~! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Till next time, SARANGHAEYO~!