Years later

I'm in love with my brother's friend

*Kari's P.O.V.*

It's been  3 years since Xander and Kibum left and things changed. We added new members, AJ, Hoon, Amiee and Heyin to our groups and Dongho and Dongha left the group. Currently, AJ is studying in the US and i am busy promoting with my other group Power of Seoul. I have done alot in these past few years; i became a legal adult and i started drinking.

"Kari, you okay? You seemed distracted," i hear the voice of the youngest member of Power of Seoul, Ryan, ask me. I smiles and pat her head.

"Yeah, i'm just a bit tired. Xander isn't feeling well and, as his wife, i need to take care of him," i say. Oh, yeah....i forgot to mention that. I am also currently married to Xander and there is a small surprise i haven't told him yet, but i will soon enough.

"Are you nervous about telling Xander tonight?" Rena asks me while getting things ready for our show.

"A bit, but we have been talking about it before. I just didn't think it would happen so soon," I say while laughing nervously. I just hope Xander doesn't faint like he did when i said i was ready for us to...you know what i mean, you dirty minded people.

*Later; at Kari/Xander's home*

I hear the front door open just as i finish making dinner and i look to see Xander walking in with the stuff i asked him to pick up while i step up his surprise.

"Is there a reason you needed me to pick you up some fudge brownies?" he asks after taking off his shoes.
"I've been really wanting them," I say while plating our food and putting it on our small table. Xander sits down and he looks at the food.

"What is with all the small stuff?" Xander asks as he raises one eyebrow.

"Well, there is something i want to tell you Xander," I says while digging in my pocket. I pull out a small sonogram picture that has the words "Baby boy" written on them and show it him. Xander looks at me in shock and he gulps.

"A-Are you-" he starts and i know what he is trying to say. I put his hand on my stomach and smile.

"Yes, i am pregnant with your son," I say.

SURPRISE~!!! KARI IS PREGNANT~!!! I hope you guys figured it out before hand, but if not that is okay too~. Sorry i haven't updated in a while, i've been very busy with stuff, but hope this makes up for it. What will Xander's reaction be? Find out next time. Till then, SARANGHAEYO~!