Lunch Room Mess Up

My Girl, My Vampire

 

“I told you! You loved her didn’t you?!” Sooyoung exclaimed grapping your arm and tugging on it lightly.

You gave her a half smile, “Yeah.”

Sooyoung pouted and jumped in front of you, “Why are you so quiet?”

You looked down at your feet and shifted uncomfortably, *Cause I am breaking rules that could get me sent home* “I’m not.”

“You don’t have to be shy around me cause we are friends!” she smiled, grabbing hold of your hands. You eyes filled with pain as you looked away and tugged your hands free. *I can’t be friends.* “~~~~~-ah! Are you okay?” she asked, leaning closer to you. You stepped back and kept your head turned to the side, but your eyes wandered towards Sooyoung’s face. Her eyes were filled with sadness as she stared at you.

You sighed and shook your head, “Yeah, we’re friends,” you breathed, giving her a quick tight-lipped smile.

Sooyoung’s smile returned and she jumped at you, “Well we better get to lunch or all the good spots will be taken.” Sooyoung grabbed your arm and began to drag you in the direction of the cafeteria. You looked over at Sooyoung’s face and shook your head.  *For someone so small she really is strong.* You pushed through some doors into a giant, almost filled, cafeteria, with table clothes at every table and center pieces that filled the room with a faint pleasant scent that probably only you could smell.

“You wait here!” Sooyoung said, pushing you down into a nearby chair at an empty table. “I’ll go get you some food.”

“I…” you started.

“Really! It’s fine,” she laughed and ran off. You sighed and slumped down into your chair. *She is almost impossible to keep at arms distance. Well… one rule broken isn’t that bad, and those half smiles don’t count. Only if I show my teeth.* You tried to convince yourself.

“Is this seat open?” a soft voice asked. You looked up and glared at the girl in front of you.

“Yes,” you said in a threatening tone. The girl looked at you once more and then walk away from the table. *See! I’m not trying to be friends they just keep coming!*

“Here you go!” Sooyoung sang, setting a tray of food down in front of you. You looked at the food and then glanced over at Sooyoung, who was taking a large bite out of her sandwich. You pushed your tongue up on one of your fangs and frowned. *There is no way I can eat this with her here.* Sooyoung noticed that you weren’t touching your food and stopped eating. “What’s wrong? Do you not like turkey?” she asked.

“No, I just…” you raked your brain for an excuse, “I’m not hungry. Nerves,” you explained, scrunching your nose up.

“Oh… sorry…” Sooyoung mumbled.

“What are you sorry for?” you asked.

“I didn’t even think about it. It’s your first day! Of course your nervous!” Sooyoung said smacking her head lightly.

“It’s okay,” you gasped, grabbing her hand to stop her from hitting herself again. Sooyoung looked at you unsurely and then quickly shoved all of her food in , finishing it off as quickly as possible.

“Sooyoung! What are you doing?” you exclaimed. Sooyoung swallowed the rest of her sandwich.

“Ready to go dump your tray?” Sooyoung smiled.

You shook your head and smiled slightly, “You are crazy.” You both picked up your tray and walked towards the trash bin. “I can’t believe you ate all of that food that fast,” you said shaking your head in disbelief. Sooyoung laughed and had a huge grin as if it was a complement. You shook your head and looked down at the food. *I am going to need to eat a bigger breakfast from now on.* Suddenly, you ran into something solid. You screamed as you fell down, letting go of your tray in the process. *This is the worst. First day and I manage to gain more attention than anybody.* You brushed some lettuce and turkey off your legs and then looked up to see what you hit. Hovering over you was the hottest guy you had ever seen, covered in the rest of your sandwich.

 

 

 

 

HEHEHE I bet you can’t guess who it is :) jk. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!