Unwanted Attention

My Girl, My Vampire

The final bell rang out and you got out of the classroom as fast as you could. The rest of the day after lunch had been miserable. No one had spoke to you, which was fine according to your parents’ rules, but the worst was every move you made was stared at as if it was the last move you would make. Even Sooyoung seemed to be avoiding you. *What did I do?* you thought as you walked out the front of the school. *Is it that jerk? Is he such a big thing here? I mean I’ve heard of a Kingka but there is no way one person can change everyone to be against me.* Just as you began to think about him more, a car screeched to a stop next to you. You jumped and turned to look at who it was. The window rolled down and it was none other than the problem himself.

You let out a huff of air and rolled your eyes, “What do you want?”

He smirked at you and pointed at your feet, “Do your feet hurt?”

You tilted your head confused, “Huh?”

“Do your feet hurt?” he repeated slowly as if you were an idiot.

“No, why?” you asked, playing along.

“Since you’re so poor and you can’t even afford a car, I thought your feet would hurt from walking so much.” Your jaw dropped. *Is he really trying to tease me? My younger cousin could do better.* “How about this?” he continued, “I’ll give you a ride, just don’t get your stench all over the car.” You chuckled and shook your head. Now it was his turn to be confused, “What?”

“If you’re trying tease me or get me mad, you’re doing a pretty ty job of it,” you spat.

“Wha…What?” he stuttered. You giggled *He can be cute too* but quickly covered your mouth realizing the mistake. *Crap! Fangs! I forgot.* you thought, looking at your feet and then back up at him. He was completely confused by now, but shook his head, and his cocky smirk returned.

“Well, ~~~~~-ah, I will enjoy getting to know you in all of your classes,” he chuckled.

“Wait! What? How do you know my name?!” you exclaimed.

He laughed, “See you tomorrow,” and with that he rolled up the window and drove off.

“What the heck?!” you shouted, scrunching your eyebrows together, staring after his car. “Whatever,” you sighed and continued walking home staring at everything around you, keeping yourself calm as possible. When you got home, Hero was right in the doorway waiting for you.

“How was it? As good as your wildest dreams?” he mocked, leaning up against the edge of the door nonchalantly. *I can’t let him know or he’ll never let me live it down.*

“It was great!” you exclaimed with a huge grin on your face, pushing past him and getting into the house.

“Really?” he questioned suspiciously.

“Yes! Humans are so amazing and their school is so much better than some stuffy private place for vampires only!” you exclaimed excitedly, the vampire part was true. You had always hated the stuffiness of the school, but bared with it because you had no other choice since you were of royal blood and your parents had refused human school for so long.

“No issues with your eyes or fangs?” he continued to pry, eyeing you suspiciously.

“No! None what so ever!” you said flashing your teeth.

“Whatever,” Hero huffed, as he walked off to his room.

“That was close,” you whispered, letting out a sigh. *If he knew I broke so many rules… and on the first day, he would go tell mom or dad instantly. I have to be careful about what I tell him.* You thought before you skipped up to your room.

 

 

I am absolutely head over heels in love with Hero! I wish I had him as a brother… or boyfriend, either works J Well how did you like it? I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!