Jonghyun

My Girl, My Vampire

            You bit your lip completely embarrassed to have created such a scene, and on your first day nonetheless. All eyes were on you, watching to see what you would do next. You used your full concentration for several seconds trying to make sure your eyes didn’t turn red. You were taking another deep breath when suddenly Sooyoung dropped down beside you. At first you thought she was helping you pick up the remnants of your sandwich but you quickly realized she had her forehead pressed to the floor and was bowing towards the guy.

“Soo…”

“I am so sorry! She didn’t mean to! Please forgive her!” Sooyoung begged.

“Sooyoung?” you questioned placing a hand on her shoulder and trying to tug her up.

“She is new! She doesn’t know any better!” Sooyoung continued, refusing to budge an inch.

“Sooyoung? Why are you apologizing to them? It was an accident,” you said, completely oblivious to the stares now. “And he was partially at fault too,” you added, gesturing towards the guy. Sooyoung’s eyes snapped towards you and her jaw dropped.

“You…”

“What? It’s true,” you shrugged, finally brushing the remaining food off yourself and standing up. “Come on. It’s fine. Get up,” you said, trying to pull her up. Sooyoung remained anchored to the ground. You heard a chuckle coming from next to you. You turned your head and saw the hot guy wiping some turkey off himself with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. “What?” you asked, letting go of Sooyoung and straightening up.

“You’re a real aren’t you?” he responded.

You had to force yourself to not let your mouth drop wide open, “What?”

He laughed once more, “I guess since you’re new, I’ll give you a chance to beg for forgiveness.”

“Why would I beg for forgiveness from you? I’ll admit yes, I did run into you, but you weren’t paying attention either, so it is also your fault,” you explained, crossing your arms across your chest.

The guy’s eyes narrowed and his tone turn serious, “Would your mind change if your heard the name, Kim Jonghyun?”

You raised an eyebrow and tilted your head, “No.”

For a second general shock crossed the guy’s face, but it quickly faded and was replaced by what seemed like amusement, “You’re a stubborn aren’t you?”

You felt your anger rising, “What?!”

“You heard me,” he responded.

“You… What right do you have to call me that?” you shouted.

“So what? You made a mistake and you are trying to force the blame onto others, the least you could do is pay for this,” he said, gesturing towards his clothing.

“You have got to be kidding me,” you said, rocking back onto your heels.

“Don’t tell me. You’re a poor stubborn !” he exclaimed, practically cackling. You couldn’t take it any more.

“Shut up!” you shouted, running at him and pushing his chest hard enough to knock him onto his . “If I’m a , then you are an !” you held, standing over him. You eyes shot open when you realized what you had just done, you quickly stormed out of the lunchroom. Taking in several deep breaths, you tried to get your emotions even again. You could feel that your eyes had only slightly turned, but you were still worried someone may have noticed. *Well the not attracting attention rule is obviously broken.* you thought, walking down the hallway praying for the rest of the day to go by fast. 

 

Okay, I HAVE BEEN SOOOO BUSY! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN’T BEEN UPDATING!!!! When summer started up I had absolutely no time to write, let alone update. Well schools back on and I will try to keep up with this now and if I have another time when I can’t write, I will warn you. J WELL, how’d you like it? I’m a bit rusty but at least I’m back J I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!