Coffin Prank

My Girl, My Vampire

“~~~~~-ah!” Sooyoung called out.

You spun around and smiled at her, “Hey, why are you running?”

Sooyoung leaned up against you, trying to steady herself, “Well if someone could hear me better and would stop when I yell to them the first time...”

“Sorry,” you laughed, smiling apologetically.

Sooyoung straightened up, “What are you so smiley about?”

“Can’t I smile when I’m with my best friend?” you asked innocently.

“No! Not when I know you and I know that smile means you are going to try to make me do something for you,” Sooyoung accused.

“What?” you gasped, acting surprised, “I would neve….”

“~~~~~-ah,” Sooyoung interrupted.

“Okay,” you huffed, “I want to confess and I wanted you to help me bake something… edible.”

“That’s fine. As long as it doesn’t involve squirrels, fire extinguishers, and ninja costumes, I am in,” Sooyoung laughed.

“That was one time! And it was my brothers fault!” you exclaimed defensively.

“Got it!” she held up her hands as if surrendering and laughed.

You slapped her arm playfully, “You are just so…”

“Watch out!” someone yelled. You turned around just in time to see a ball hurling towards your head.

Thwack!

“Ow!” you yelped out in pain, your hand shooting to your head. You opened your eyes and you were inches from what you thought was a wooden wall. *What the…?* You shifted and realized you were a tight, dark box that was propped up right. You reached out and began to feel the walls, getting the shape of the space. When your hand felt the wood above your head you realized what you were in.

“Hero!” you screamed at the top of your lungs, pounding on the walls of the coffin. You heard a soft chuckle outside, “Let me out or I swear I will skin you alive!” you screeched as you began to claw at the splintering wood. “I am going to kill you if you don’t let me out of this coffin now!” you continued to shout.

“Good luck with that,” Hero laughed, closer to the coffin than he was before. You let out a low growl. “I’m so scared,” Hero continued to chuckle mockingly at you.

“You…” you muttered menacingly. Taking a deep breath, you pressed your body onto the back of the coffin and then threw yourself at the front of it. You felt it rock, but it quickly fell back into place, resting on whatever was behind you.  There was a soft creak and the sound of metal being dragged across the floor. You grew quiet so you could try to figure out what Hero was doing on the outside. Suddenly, you heard and ear-splitting crack of the wood and light streamed in threw the gaps in the wood. A crowbar’s teeth appeared at the edge of the wood and pried off the remaining pieces.

“Happy now?” Hero smiled at you. You rolled your eyes and as you did so you stepped out of the musty old coffin. As soon as your feet touched the cold cement floor, you swung your fist at Hero, who was caught off guard by the action, and you managed to hit him square in the jaw sending him stumbling backwards. You knew this would not hurt him but it helped release some of your anger. Hero caught himself and smirked at you, flashing his pearly white teeth and the corner of his mouth.

You smiled pleasantly, “Now I am.” You glanced over your shoulder at the torn apart coffin. “Could you have been anymore of a cliché?” you mumbled, crossing your arms in front of your chest. “And why did you have to pull this why I was asleep?! I am still in my pajamas!”

“What? That!” Hero exclaimed, pointing at the coffin, “It’s a great idea!”

“Yeah if we were back in the 1600’s,” you scoffed.  “And just because we have one lying around doesn’t mean it has to be used.” With one stride, Hero closed the distance in between you two and jerked your chin up towards him.

“What?” you eyed him suspiciously.

“Open your mouth,” he demanded.

“What?! Why…” Hero cut you off by squeezing your cheeks in so that you if you closed your mouth you would bite your gums. With his free hand, Hero reached into your mouth, grabbed one of your teeth and tried to wiggle it. “Ow!” you yelped, yanking your face away from him. “What are you doing you idiot?!” you shouted, clutching your mouth.

“Just seeing if they have fully come in yet. I’ve never known a vampire to take so long to get their adult fangs,” he teased.

“Shut up! They are fine! See!” you yelled, opening your mouth and pointing at the fang he had touched moments ago.

“Hmm… maybe it’s all that human loving that has made you go soft,” he mocked. “If your eyes couldn’t turn red than I would definitely guess you were a human.”

You snapped your mouth shut, “Well they are red right now. Meaning I will rip your throat out if you test me. You make it sound like I’m some low clan girl!” you exclaimed, “And it isn’t ‘human loving’. I am just interested in something else beside this dull world with grandpa! He can not keep me in a cage forever!”

“~~~~~! Get up here now!” you mom yelled from the top of the stairs.

“You are going to get it,” Hero sang quietly.

“Shut up,” you snapped harshly, jerking towards him quickly as if to attack before you turned and called up the stairs, “Coming!” You stuck your tongue out at Hero abruptly and then ran up the stairs. *What did I do?*

 

 

Hello! I am so PUMPED for this one! I love Jonghyun and Taemin and well ALL OF SHINEE!!! It actually took me longer than I thought to finish my last story but I FINALLY MADE IT! (a little too excited) So here’s a Quick review: * this will mean you or some character is thinking something that is basically like quotations for the mind. <<>> this means flashback (self explanatory) Lets proceed :) I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!