Open your eyes

My Heart Yearns Only You

SULLI'S POV

 

Krys and I are getting ready for our practice, we will be soon promoting our new single, maybe 2 months from now when we passed by the recording lounge and we saw Soo Man sonsaengnim with Miss Kim and a guy..

"Soojung-ah, want to take a peek?" I asked

"Sure, anyway we still have 30 mins before the start of the practice" Krystal answered

So the both of us sneaked quietly inside the room behind Soo man sonsaengnim and listened to the good-looking guy as he sings. I poked Miss Kim and asked, "WHat is his name?"

"Byun Baekhyun"

"What Bacon?" I asked, honestly I am really hungry, haven't eaten breakfast yet and the sound of his name is really mouth-watering

"Baek-Hyun" she said

"Bacon or Baekhyun they just sound alike" I said and giggled with Krystal

Looking back at that time makes me smile..

~o~

Baekhyun oppa and I have became good friends, because our practice rooms are just beside each other, we usually see each other everyday. I also call him Bacon.. At first he told me that he really don't like it but I said it sounds cute, I even told SNSD unnies what I call him.. Haha. Like a usual SNSD fanboy, he smiled so wide that it could reach the heavens and asked if I really did mention him to the SNSD unnies and I said yes.. To make the story short, he allowed me to call him Bacon oppa because SNSD unnies love his nickname.. haha.

And everyday, I will ask about his development and how he cope up with the other members. It's not that I worry that they will treat him harshly, NO, EXO oppas and chingoo are upright people, they are so kind. Well in SM, we are not just trained to sing, dance, act or become a superstar but we are also reminded every now and then that above all, your character defines what you will really become. Good personality is a number one factor.

One day we are obliged to stay the whole night at SM to polish our dance, we will be making our comeback tomorrow with Pinnochio..

Sulli sunbae, have you eaten already? -Baekhyun

Bacon Oppa, we haven't yet. Aigo I'm starving

HUh? wae?

We are still polishing the dance, we just had toilet break

Aigoo. Fighting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjoApg1FWQE

I stared on my phone and smiled..then it rang after his last message and on the screen shows 'Byun Bacon'

"Hello?"

"Hello, may I speak to the cutest girl?"

"Aish. You are speaking to her already" i said and giggled

"Sunny sunbae!" he squealed

"Ya oppa! I am not a call center agent that can direct you to SNSD phones OK? And am I not cute?" I said as I pout

"Haha. Aniyo. I'm just kidding. ya, can you go down?"

"Waeyo?"

"Just go down. Jebal"

"Wae?!"

"I'm waiting for you here, with Channie"

With Chanyeol oppa? Hmm. I took the elevator after I hung up the phone.. EXO oppas are actually living in a dorm now just that they are living separately since they are unfortunately divided to two groups. EXO-Korean and EXO-Manadarin. I even remembered seeing Baekhyun oppa leaning on the wall with his eyes shut closed. I asked him what's the problem, it's just the second day of his training then. He told me that he's sad that they will be divided into two.I mean it's just pretty amazing that he already has developed a brotherly bond with everyone in just a span of two days for him to act like that right?

"What do you want?" I asked when I reached the reception area

The two of them smiled and waved at me then I noticed a big bag beside them..

"Are you not happy to see us?" Chanyeol oppa asked

"Of course I am. just that it's already 10pm and you guys are supposed to be relaxing at home"

"We will relax and go home after we gave you this" BAekhyun oppa said and handed me the bag

"Aigoo. it's so heavy"

"That's your dinner" Chanyeol oppa said

"Eh?! Omo kamsahamnida, you shouldn't have done this.. aigoo." I said as I keep on bowing to them

"Haha. gwaenchana gwaenchana. Baekhyun is really worried for you when we learned that you are all staying overnight here so he asked D.O. to cook for all of you"

"Ya, Channie, you shouldn't have said that"

"Opps"

"Awh. so sweet.. gomawo..I will make sure to repay this as soon as we're no longer busy"

END OF Sulli's POV

Everybody in SMTOWN supported f(x) comeback and their hardwork have paid off.. they have swept all the music charts and won awards on the different music shows..

Despite her busy schedule, Sulli don't forget about Baekhyun.. Sometimes, they will go out to eat on the night market just to catch up with each other since the both of them consider each other as bestfriends.

One day, while they were eating their ugly hotdogs on the park, Baekhyun said "Sulli ah, did you ever consider having a boyfriend?"

"Hmm. yeah. but nobody likes me. despite being an idol. Nobody ever attempted to ask me out"

Because they are afraid to get rejected, like me  he said on his mind