Music and pain..

My Heart Yearns Only You

"Jinri ah.. how does it feels to have a boyfriend?" Krystal asked Sulli while they were eating their lunch in their dorm..

"It's fun.."

"Just fun?" krys asked, furrowing her eyebrows

"Omo.. I can't even explain it with words.. Words aren't enough to justify how blessed I am to have him.."

"Hmm.. arasso.. Do you miss him?"

"Of course I do.. I miss him when we're not together, counting off each days hoping to be with him soon.. I miss him when we're together, wishing that time could stop so that we could be with each other longer.."

"Haha. My dear best friend, you really sound so in love.."

"You will soon learn the feeling once you opened your heart Soojungie"

"I think I am not ready for that yet"

"Ready or not, you have to face it.. Love is like when we perform, ready or not, once the music played you have to give all you've got in order not to disappoint the viewers.."

"Now you even became a love guru.."

"I am just saying what I think..."

"Hey, they are about to debut soon, right?"

"Ne.. It's valentines day tomorrow, anything in mind?"

~o~

The next day, after 5 weeks of not seeing each other Sulli texted BAekhyun for them to meet.. As a matter of fact they really had short communication for that 5 weeks because Baekhyun got more and more busier, they practice from the sunrise 'til the crack of dawn.. 

She waited inside their practice room with her paper bag that contains the chocolate she made last night.. But the guys are nowhere to find until Xiumin from EXO M arrived in the room and found her.. She learned from him that Baek is in the recording room doing the recording for Angel. She thanked Xiumin and went to the room and found Baekhyun inside the sound-proofed room..

After recording, Baekhyun thanked everyone inside the room, bowed to them all and showed them his famous smile which made her heart leap.. she missed him. she really did miss him..

He left then, passing by Sulli but he didn't notice her or he did but pretended not..

"Oppa." she said, following him outside

"What?" irritation is noticeable in his tone as he swallows water

"Didn't you notice me? I was inside"

"Oh really? Sorry. I didn't"

"Arasso. It's OK." she said and smiled at him, "Here, I made you chocolates.. Happy Valentines oppa"

"Thank you. But you should have known better that we are not allowed to eat sweets"he said, not taking the paperbag that she's holding out for him

"But it's a special occasion.. They won't mind. And you can share this with the oppas"

"Did you not hear what I have just said?" he said, raising his voice a bit

"Oppa. I know you're tired. I'm sorry. I will just go back next time.." she forcefully made him take the paperbag and turned her back on him with her shoulders dropping low..

Chin up Sulli ah.. Chin up.. Don't ever cry.. she said to herself

"Chakaman!" Baekhyun yelled, 

"Ne?" she asked, looking at him, showing a fake smile

"We need to talk"

"OK."

~o~

Baekhyun took her to a vacated practice room and closed the door behind them..

"What do you want to say oppa?" she asked, crossing the room and sitting on the corner

"We have to end this. You can take these chocolates and give it to anybody. I'm sorry" he said

"What?"

"Did you not hear me? I said let's end this!"

"But why?"

"We can't continue it.. that's all"

"Don't you love me anymore?" she asked, suppressing the tears that are threatening to flow anytime soon

"I do. But I love music more.. I just realized that.. I have to make a choice.. this is my goal ever since I was young.."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No. We're over." he said and left her..

~o~

"Music and Love share the same lyrics, but why can't our hearts fully understand that?" she cried while staring at her image on the mirror as she locks herself up in the bathroom...

She hurriedly went home after her abrupt break-up with him.. She was all alone in the their house and she loked herself up in the bathroom.. she keeps on thinking what has had happened.. Music has been the way to get them together but it also has become the reason for them to break apart..