Goal and Regret

My Heart Yearns Only You

The time for EXO's debut has finally come.. a lot of people came to witness it.. SM staffs are busy preparing for it.. and EXO members are nervous for the outcome of it..

"Sulli ah, let's go to the showcase." Amber said after their practice for the upcoming SMTown concert 1 month from the showcase

"I'm tired unnie."

"Come on, I know you want to watch it.. You know no one will come with me other than you. And I really want to watch them I promised to Luhan oppa. please? please? bbuing bbuing"

"Aigoo. Unnie.. OK. I will.."

~o~

The two of them arrived an hour before the showcase.. Amber decided to drop by the boys' dressing room to cheer for them and dragged Sulli with her..

They went first inside EXO M's dressing room and cheered them all good luck and fighting. Amber had a little chitchat with the CHinese members then they went to the K dressing room..

There on the corner, Baekhyun was talking to a very beautiful lady which happened to be their stylist.. She is fixing his vest and they are both laughing together..

I shouldn't be jealous, you aren't even mine anymore.. she aid to herself

~o~

After the showcase, EXO gathered together and hugged each other, all of them cried, no one expected the love that they will receive from their fans.. they were so overwhelmed with the happenings of that night.. Though despite the tears of happiness, one of them is having a mixture of emotions.. He excused himself right away once they reached SMEnt building where they will be having a mini victory party..

"You were always the woman of my dreams.. but being who I am now has been my goal ever since.." blood gushed through his open skin, as it also flows on the surface of the wall that's been the only witness of his love for her.. 

He was in the rooftop, alone.. regretting the day he decided to end up his relationship with her.. They didn't met anymore after their break up and for him, he thought that all will become fine again like normal but he's wrong.. The moment he saw her arrive in their showcase, things get in slow motion and he only could think about is her and his love for her.. He couldn't hold his emotions anymore so he punched the wall,hoping that he could vent his longing and regret on it.. The wall where he usually spend his time leaning after practice as he stares on the majestic view of seoul night during his predebut days as he thinks of Sulli..