Replenishing a thirsty heart

My Heart Yearns Only You

"Annyeonghasaeyo EXO's eyeliner Byun Baekhyun imnida.." 

Everybody has grown to love this man who is a part of the happy virus team headed by Park Chanyeol. Everyone loves to see them- D.O., Chan and him together because of their lively atmosphere and their crazy antics..

All Exotics know that Baekhyun is a number fanboy of SNSD for he always say them first thing's first whenever asked about the people they idolize the most..

EXO is the most anitcipated rookie of 2012 and after their debut, they have been doing a great job in the showbiz industry.. A lot of people are predicting that they will receive the rooklie of the year award. A lot of magazines are asking for a photoshoot with them. Their fabclub, though it really don't have an official name yet is becoming bigger.. They were doing good in music shows and they have been invited to join big concerts.. and many more..

It's indeed a success, considering that their company hasn't debuted any group after f(x), so they were all really expected to be a big hit.

The day has come for them to join their sunbaes and show the whole world what they really got with the start of SMTown World Tour in LA..

All SM Artists have prepared for this especially the maknaes, EXO.

Their sunbaes have guided them and helped them in any way they can.. birthdays have passed and they all celebrated it with their fans.. and now they are focusing for the concert..

"EXO.. Let's Love!" they cheerd before going on stage and performing History and Mama in Anaheim..

~o~

"Congratulations SMTown!!!" Everybody said, clinking their glasses for celebration..

EXO were sitting on a table across f(x) and Shinee..

There Baekhyun caught himself staring to the pretty lady who is smiling with Shinee's Taemin..

Taemin and Sulli are popular ships to netizens.. he remembered

He watched them all the time, half-listening to s on the table..

Sulli whispered something on Taemin's ear and the latter smiled, then she stood up..

Baekhyun kept his eyes on her and decided to follow her.. He found her getting inside the ladies' toilet so he waited on the side for her..

"Can we talk?" he asked, arms folded on his chest, after she passed by him.

She turned back to look at him and flashed him a genuine smile, "Baekhyun oppa. sure. what is it?"

"Follow me" he said and dragged her away from the club and took her to the pool-side area where there is no one

"What is it that you want to tell me oppa?"

"I want to apologize for the way I reacted.."

"I don' t get it"

"Sulli ah.. I regret that day when I said I want to end it.. I never did want to end it.."

"Oppa, don't feel guilty. It's OK"

"No, it's not.. Please, can we try it again?"

"What?"

"My heart yearns only you Sulli.. I love music. but you are the music in me.. without you, notes and rhythms seems to be so empty.. "

"oppa.."

"Please forgive me.. I was so confused that time that I have made foolish judgment and decisions"

"Well. At least you knew how foolish that was"

"Yeah... So.. please?"

"No.."

"Awh.. chinja? Then I can't do anything anymore.. I'm sorry.."

"Of course youcan do something that can change my mind byun baekhyun.." she said and smiled

"What si it, tell me.."

"Show me that aegyo.."

He chuckled softly, then.. bbuing bbuing..

 (please ignore chanyeol. XD)

~o~

We don't know what will happen in the future but as long as we can.. we will stick together.. things might be difficult but we know that we can surpass this through love and deep understanding..

With all love,

BaekSul.. heart

 (all credits to my friend, kyro unnie.. <3 ]


This is only a short BaekSul fic but I hope you liked it..

Hello to all subscribers and to those who have commented.. I love you all. ^^

Let's continue loving EXO and f(x) and other SM Artists.. :D