Confession

My Heart Yearns Only You

Months have passed, Sulli and Baekhyun have become closer to each other until he finally admitted what he really feel for her..

SULLI'S POV

I wrapped a scarf around my neck and bid my members goodbye, "Meeting Baekhyun again?" Amber unnie asked

"Ne.."

"BE careful kids arasso?" Vic umma added 

"Arassoo.. Bye, I'll be back soon"

Behind them, Soojungie gave me a fighting pose and mouthed 'do your best'

Ne.. I really should, coz today no matter how crazy it may sound, I will tell BAekhyun oppa that I like him.. I am not expecting for anything in return, I just want to tell him that coz if I will not, then my heart will really burst for containing it for a long time..

~o~

I sat on one of the benches in the park where Baek oppa and I decided to meet.. I arrived a bit earlier so I just satisfied my eyes with the glory of nature as maple leaves fall to my knees.. Autumn has arrived again..

I clutched my purse and humms Oops by Super Junior oppas.. to be honest I really missed Heechul oppa.. Anyway, I checked on my wristwatch and it's been 15 minutes passed our meeting time. I adjusted my scarf and puffed my cheeks.. He became more busy lately because they are shooting different MVs and teasers.. 

SMEnt has really invested a lot for their debut so they really have to work harder than hard in order for them to repay everything that the whole company has spent for them.. 

"Minahae Jinri ah..My vocal coach extended our practice time. We will be recording 'What is Love' tomorrow that's why" he said, panting as he stands before me

I looked up at him and smiled, "Gwaenchana oppa.. I'm so happy for you.. here.." I gave him a bottle of ginger juice and he gladly took it, our fingers brushed for a fraction of second and I felt electricity rushed through my body.."uhm.. t-that's to soothe your vocal chords.."

"Kamsahamnida.. but seriously, you need not to do this.. I should be the one who is taking care of you" he said, ruffling my hair as he sits beside me

"I am not doing anything as of the moment so it's OK. and you also did that for me back when we are promoting"

"You know what, I have been thinking about you every day.. YOu serve as my inspiration every time I feel tired and exhausted and almost giving up"

I blushed with his words, thank God that my hair is long, I could hide my face anytime I want.. "What are you talking about oppa? getting so mushy all of a sudden.."

"Aniya.. That's true. I want to thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Whenever I am having difficulty, you are there to be with me. YOu treat me with food too. You know what keeps me going?"

"What? To perform with Girls Generation unnies?"

"Yes. Haha. That's close.. but also because I want to be on the same stage with my one and only closest female friend who happened to be in the same company as me"

"Haha.. that'll happen soon oppa. soon."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes. Sure."

"What is love?"

"Huh? It's EXO's first prologue single"

He chuckled aloud and flicked my forehead, wae? I'm right, right?

"Tell me, what is love? pabo"

"I just told you.."

"Any other answer?"

"None.. uhm.. wait oppa, I want to tell you something before I can even forget it.."

"But you haven't really answered my question yet and I want to tell you something too" he whined

"Lady's first!"

"Nope!"

"Aish.."

"OK. Let's say whatever we want to say simultaneously.."

"OK.."

"Ready... 1, 2,3.."

I heaved a sigh and gathered up all my courage then blurted "I LIKE YOU"

"I LIKE YOU"

wait, what?! AM I having hearing problems now? Did he just said the exact thing that I have said or am I just thinking that he did but he didn't..

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" he asked

I swear that despite the cold breeze, I can feel sweat trickling down my spine.."I forgot.."

"No, you didn't"

"I did.."

"DO you want me to say it to you.."

"Go on.."

"I like you. you said that. And Jinri ah.. Sulli sunbae.." he faced me and held my two hands, "Will you accept this hoobae's love for you?"

I blinked, not believeing what he have just said and asked, "Excuse me?"

"Would you consider dating me?"

"Oppa.."

"Will you?"

"Of course! BAekhyun oppa.. Niga jeongmal joahaeyo. Ani.. NIga jeongmal saranghaeyo"

He flashed me his eyesmile and hugged me tight, "I love you too Jinri ah.. I never knew love until I found you.. I only loved singing then, but when you came, everything changed.."

That day, under the maple tree with the shower of its falling leaves BAekhyun oppa and I  made a promise together.. That is to stick with each other through thick and thin.. Though we decided to not make it public, because they are soon about to debut and I don't want any complications for him if ever and because we want to enjoy a relationship away from the public's harsh eyes..

Soojung ah.. we're official..

I sent my bestfriend a message as my boyfriend and I sat together, heads leaning closer watching the sun go down to the west as he sings 'lovelight by CN Blue'..

그대를 사랑해요 Darling
i love you my darling
언제나 내 곁에서 빛을 내줘요
please always glits the light beside me
매일 밤 바라보고바라봐도 아름다워요
every night looking gazing~~you are beautiful
그댄 나의 사랑 빛
you are my love light