Arriving to EXOPLANET

My Heart Yearns Only You

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Byun Baekhyun imnida.." Here we go again, having another audition.. Those stern faces makes me even more nervous, but I have to give it a shot right? Aja, aja fighting!

 

"Baekhyun right?"

 

"Ne."

 

"Turn to the right.. to the right... to the right again.. and finally, one last turn to the right"

 

They made me turn 360deg and I just did what they have said.. Same thing as usual, would the outcome be the same again?

 

"You may sing now."

 

"Ne. I will sing 4Men's Baby baby,  'Iyureul mollasseo, wae naega byeonhaenneunji Hancham saenggakhaesseo, na mannan ihuro Na byeonhan geot gata, aju manhi mariya I norae deullini oh'"

 

"stop. thank you Mr. Byun, we will just call you if you got casted"

 

*sighs*

 

"I am already used to those kind of 'friendly speeches' I've auditioned for a lot of times before and they have said the same exact words, only that nobody have called..

 

~o~

 

OK. I have graduated high school, now what? Nobody in the entertainment industry wants me..

 

I hope my friends had already forgotten what I have said years ago coz right now I am on my way to an Art University to study rather than be a trainee...

 

 I wanted to become a singer since the fourth grade. I remember how I’d  tell all my friends that I would be a celebrity when I grow up. To be honest though, I ended up getting dropped from all of the agencies I auditioned for.

 

I played SNSD songs on my ipod.. I am a die-hard fanboy just so you know..kkk,

 

I arrived at the school earlier than my scheduled appoinment so I sat by one of the benches in the park near the school. Super Junior's All my heart played and I sang along..

 

Music is my drug, even if music industry don't like me, it won't stop me from doing and enjoying what I have loved the most..

 

Riiinnngggg

 

It's time, I readied myself and proceeded to the school, I was stopped by a lady who soon made a twist in the history of my life...

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, can I have a moment with you?"

 

"Uhm. My appointment would be in 15mins"

 

"I swear it won't take you 5mins, I just want to ask if you want to be a trainee in SMEntertainment?"

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"I am a representative from SMEntertainment, scouting talented people like you, so are you interested?"

 

I know that my answer is very much obvious already because I am smiling like a fool, "Yes..."

 

She clasped her hands and smiled at me, "I'll see you in SM building tomorrow then for your mug shots and training."

 

"What about the audition ma'am?"

 

"No need for that, I know you are too good already"

 

With that, she bid goodbye, leaving me still in the state of total astonishment.. watta a luck..

 

~o~

 

I went to SM building and there I met the very kind noona, and the CEO himself..

 

"So, he is the one you are telling me?"

 

"Yes. He got the best voice.."

 

"Can you sing for me young man?"

 

I forgot about the tension that is threatening to eat me and sang.. I sang without thinking of impressing, I just sang just because I love it..

 

"Omona sonsaengnim, the oppa has a very beautiful voice" Sulli from f(x) said, with her is Krystal.., I didn't notice them enter..

 

"You think so ladies?"

 

"Ne, I agree with Sulli" Krystal said

 

"And I agree with you ladies.. Miss Kim, kindly take Mr. Byun to EXO's practice room.. Welcome to Sm Town Baekhyun, in less than a year, you are expected to debut.. I hope you won't fail me and my decision"

 

"S-sir?" I can't believe it.. I have heard already of SMEntertainment debuting a new boygroup, never did I thought to be one of them..

 

"Congratulations Bacon, sonsaengnim, can we go with him? We want to greet the EXO members too" Sulli said, wow, I can't believe I am in a room of celebrities and elites, plus she just greeted me.. I hope I will get to meet SNSD sunbaes too..

 

~o~

 

Sulli, Krystal, Miss Kim and I went to the 12th floor where EXO's practice room is located..

 

"Oppa's, look what we've got here!!" Sulli, wow she really is do bubly, opened the door and greeted the boys inside

 

"You have a new baby Suho oppa" Krystal added

 

"Boys, meet Byun Baekhyun, from now on he will train with you as part of EXO, treat him kindly arasso? By the way he is born on May 6, 1992"

 

"Ne Miss Kim"

 

"Baekhyun we will leave you now with your new brothers"

 

"Fighting Bacon oppa!" Sulli patted my back and smiled, doing the fighting pose

 

"Good luck..." Krystal added

 

"Kamsahamnida Miss Kim, sunbaedeul"

 

The three girls left me alone with the 11 striking guys..

 

"Hello, my name is Joonmyun, You can call me Suho hyung" an angel-like boy said

 

"Thehun imnida hyung, maknae"

 

"Wassuuup, I'm Kris. You can call me hyung or gege" a cool, demi-god-like said

 

"Chen imnida, I just joined the group recently too"

 

"Call me Xiumin hyung, welcome to the family" omona, hyung can I pinchy your cheeks? kk

 

"Luhan imnida. second oldest next to Xiumin" seriously? why do they look like they are on the maknae line?

 

"Kai imnida hyung, they call me kkamjong" soon I learned that it's because his name is jong in and that he really has bronze skin

 

"D.O. imnida, hello" wow, he looks really innocent with those big round eyes

 

"Tao imnida.. a-anyeong hyung" omona, umma this guy really looks so badass, though in the end he turned out to be more babyish than the original maknae..

 

"Yixing imnida.. hi Baek, I'm a hyung" I remembered Yixing hyung, he danced at Shinee's concert before, so lucky

 

"Park Chanyeol imnida... hello hello chingoo" haha, this is the guy I envy the most, he was featured in SNSD sunbaes music video, and with just the look of him, we've became the best buds..

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, joneun Byun Baekhyun imnida. Nice to meet you all, let's all work hard together!"

 

I am almost reaching my goal, I will do everything to be worthy of being an EXO member...I can't wait for that day, the day of our debut and the day when the whole world recognize EXO music like Super Junior, TVXQ, and SNSD. I would never let anything or anyone to hinder this. NEVER...