Breakfast with oppas

When You Wish Upon A Website

 

You held your hands onto your temples and massaged them “You’ve got to be kidding me”

“Naw girl naw. The boss even made us wear these stupid outfits. He said average human males wear this ” curly-haired boy complained with a mocking tone.

You raised an eyebrow *Average human males?*

“I think it’s rather comfortable” said another guy with big eyes.

You shook your head and had to ask “How the heck did you guys get here then?”

Handsome stoner face guy answered “We teleported d-uh”

“Teleported…really?” you asked with wide eyes.

“I’d like to say I teleported them here myself but the boss took our powers”

Your eyes grew wider “P-powers?”

“Never mind about that” cheekbones guy said meekly, lightly slapping topless guy’s arm.

 “Oh no. I can’t even feed myself sometimes and now I have to deal with six more stomachs???” you ruffled your hair in frustration.

“Relax Chanmi-ssi! You don’t have to worry about the money. We’ll work for ourselves. We don’t want to trouble you with financial problems.” Cheekbones guy ensured.

“What? Really?” you asked

“Yeah, the boss even gave us jobs!” Sehun beamed.

“Jobs? Where?” you asked curiously.

“At some coffee shop called ‘Twinkle Town Café’” he answered.

Your eyes widened as your jaw dropped. “B-but that’s where I work”

“Exactly.” Kai gave you an alluring smile.

You shot him a look. “Great. So I’m really stuck with you guys? What about school?”

“School shmool! Our knowledge is far more advanced than average humans. We don’t need that.” Chanyeol retorted with a smug expression.

“Average humans? Are you guys some sort of aliens” you asked wryly.

“Not really, we’re just different from everybody else. Let’s just say, we’re an improved version of humans.” Baekhyun explained.

Right” *Am I really believing what they’re saying? Well they did just appear in my apartment from nowhere* you sighed.

“Now that we got things cleared out here, can we get something to eat? I’m starving” curly-haired guy moaned as he rubbed his stomach.

You stood up and placed your hands on your hips “Wait a minute, I don’t even know your names.”  

“I’m sorry. How rude of us. Let us introduce ourselves” cheekbones guy said as he placed a hand on his chest, looking like a real gentleman...in sweat pants.

One by one the boys introduced themselves. You were really good at remembering names so you didn’t have a problem with adding six more names to your list.

“Let me see if I got this right” you said as you tapped on your chin. You pointed at the curly haired guy “Chanyeol” he nodded and beamed at you. It went on until you got to Suho, the cheekbones guy.

“Wow Chanmi-ssi you got it all correctly on the first try. Good job” Suho gave you a huge angelic smile.

*He’s so beautiful* you thought. You cleared your throat and returned a meek smile.

“Okay, let’s see…breakfast. I think I have some bacon and eggs left in the fridge.” You gave them the most cheerful look you could offer and walked to the kitchen.  

The boys glanced at each other and followed you.

Although everything seemed really weird and out of the blue, you could already feel a teensy bit less lonely. Heck you even felt kind of excited. You’ve never lived with anyone else besides your parents and your aunt.

You figured these six gorgeous boys were given to you by your parents to keep you company. You lightly smiled to yourself as you opened the fridge.

Kai poked his head into the kitchen “You need help?”

“No I’m good…and…um…you’re still shirtless.” You reminded, averting your gaze.

Kai’s lips twitched into a smirk “It’s really hot so I don’t think I need a shirt.”

You rolled your eyes “Well you’re gonna have to if you don’t want to live in the streets”

He let out a light chuckle and shrugged as he walked back to the living room. You shook your head and continued with cooking. As soon as Kai had left, another pair of eyes peered into the kitchen. “It smells so good! Hurry up I’m starving!” Chanyeol demanded. You raised an eyebrow at him and waved your hand dismissively. With a pout, he went back to the others.

You placed the food on the round kitchen table and set out seven plates. *Wow I never thought I’d use this much utensils again.* You took off your apron and slapped your hands together. *All right*

*Did I cook enough?* you sighed *this will have to do for now* “Um…breakfast is ready!” you shouted almost hesitantly. As soon as you did, all six boys sprinted into the kitchen.       

“Woah, this looks good Chanmi-ssi!” Suho beamed as he patted your head. You blushed slightly and cleared your throat. “Okay…dig in…I guess” Without a second thought, the six of them happily wolfed down the food. You found yourself giggling a bit as you watched them.

“Aren’t you gonna eat?” Kyungsoo asked with wide eyes. The others stopped and glanced at you as well.

“I’m not that hungry” you muttered as you poked on your food.

“Are you sick?” Sehun asked with a concerned look. He held up his hand against your forehead. You shivered at the contact and gently pushed his hand away. “Um no I’m not sick. Just eat and don’t mind me.” You offered them a sincere smile.

--

 

 

After breakfast, Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun headed back to the living room to watch T.V. Suho and Baekhyun offered to help you with the dishes. Kyungsoo stayed in his seat, staring at the kitchen table.

You glanced at Kyungsoo and furrowed your eyebrows. *This one is really quiet.* You asked Suho to dry the plates for you and he happily agreed. You offered him a tender smile and walked towards Kyungsoo. Gently, you nudged at his arm. “H-hey, Kyungsoo was it?” His eyes snapped wide open as if he had just gotten out of a trance. He  flinched when he saw you standing next to him.

“C-Chanmi-ssi. I didn’t see you there” he said sheepishly.

You giggled and cleared your throat. “You seem to be in deep thought there buddy.” His eyes grew wide like saucers. “I’m your buddy?”

You were taken aback by his reaction. “Ah no I didn’t mean to…it’s a force of habit.” His face softened and he offered you a meek smile. “No, I like it Chanmi-ssi” You shyly smiled back.

“Oh shoot! I forgot I have school today!” you smacked a palm on your forehead.

“You better get ready then. I’ll take care of the rest here. Don’t worry.” Suho smiled in assurance.

“Really? Thank you Suho oppa-“ you quickly cupped your hand over your mouth. *Did I just call him oppa? Oh goodness Chanmi* Suho was surprised at first then a wide smile spread across his face. “Omo, I’d love it if you called me oppa.” “Me too!” Baekhyun shouted and raised his hand. Your face flushed and you found yourself nodding in agreement.

The three other boys stepped into the kitchen. “What happened here?” Kai asked with an eyebrow raised.

“She’s gonna call us oppa from now on.” Suho gleefully announced.

Sehun’s eyes widened. “Really?? I want to be her oppa too!” he pounced and gave you a hug. You lightly pushed him away *Are they really that excited about someone calling them oppa?*

You felt someone tugging onto your shirt. You turned your head to see Kyungsoo.

“Can you, call me oppa as well?” he shyly asked.

“Me too! Me too!” Chanyeol beamed as he pointed to himself.

“What about me? Call me Kai oppa” said Kai with of course, another flirtatious wink.

You puffed your cheeks as you felt blush creeping up. “F-fine, I’ll call all of you oppa.” you gave in to their request.

“Now can I get ready for school?” you asked wryly with your arms crossed.

They chuckled and nodded.

*I guess, living with six new faces isn’t half bad* you thought to yourself as you made your way to the shower

 

---

 

Another chapter for my lovely subscribers. Thank you and enjoy! I'll work hard to upload more chapters as soon as I can. Kamsahamnida~!