Chapter 9

Shindong's House of Mental Illnesses

After the terrible scream, Sunny tried to calm herself and asked Kyuhyun what was wrong.

“You! You’re what is wrong! You and… and HIM! Holding hands! I thought that we might be… you know, special. But obviously, you don’t think that, so please don’t come here again. Just let Shindong talk with me, I’d much prefer his company over yours,” Kyuhyun angrily replied back.

Sunny looked down at Myungsoo’s hand, which was still wrapped around hers. She pulled away in shock, and tried to console Kyuhyun.

“No, it’s not that, I didn’t know we were holding hands. Honest, he means nothing to me! Look, if you want, I’ll make him leave this room. Seriously!” And with that, Sunny pushed Myungsoo out the door and told him to stay right next to the door. She then closed the door, locking her and Kyuhyun in.

Kyuhyun calmed down visibly after Myungsoo had left, and apologized for his rash behavior. Sunny sat down on his bed quietly, and patted the empty spot next to her, signaling Kyuhyun to sit beside her. They silently sat there, until they heard banging on the door. Sunny opened it to see a red and frustrated Myungsoo, standing there.

“Let’s go,” he told Sunny. He pulled her to his chest, and locked the door on Kyuhyun’s protesting face. He proceeded to drag her all the way down the long and dark hallway, and despite her whimpering, he ignored her until they finally reached his apartment.

“You’re sleeping here, where I can keep my eyes on you,’ he firmly told Sunny. Sunny flopped on the ground, and started wailing.

“No, I want to sleep in my room where I can do whatever I want! Why do I have to sleep here?”

Sighing, Myungsoo patiently listed the reasons why she shouldn’t be sleeping in a room where a crime almost happened and where she could run off and visit her psycho little boyfriend.

“He’s not a psycho!” Sunny yelled. “He’s been here forever, and-“

“If he’s been here forever, that’s just all the more reason to stay away from him. Okay?”

Sunny pouted and turned away from him. Myungsoo groaned and scratched his head. He had never had a girl reject him in any way, shape, manner or form, obviously, with his incredible looks.

“Look…” said Myungsoo hesitantly, “I just don’t want you to get hurt. Okay? You’re smart, right? Even you can understand that falling in love with a patient in an asylum is grounds for you to be in the asylum yourself. And when you are here to be a nun? That’s insane, okay? No pun intended.”

Sunny sighed. She had to admit, Myungsoo was right. She was acting irrationally, and that wasn’t like her. She was the kind of person that would be calm in a situation, but this was completely different.

“It’s because I’m in love,” she stubbornly told Myungsoo.

Myungsoo moaned. This girl wasn’t going to be persuaded easily, was she? She was blind to everything but that freak in that room, and that freak was going to be the death of her. Maybe literally.

“You’ve changed,” he told her softly. Sunny looked up at him with confused eyes. What did he mean what he said that?

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry it's such a short chapter. I'm so busy lately. So please comment, upvote, and subscribe if you haven't already! <3 

 

hideandseeker ^_^

 

SNSD spam!

 

tumblr_mfj5utgQAB1rxz481o1_500.png

 

tumblr_m81qon3pR51r4e6ivo1_500_large.jpg

 

tumblr_llaj5nCrhE1qai9f3o1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_l38ef2cXkb1qbum2bo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m1cqu7PZOY1qcsgcuo1_500_large.jpg

 

tumblr_lvmynaHKNB1r5o0a6o1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_lvhab3EMXH1qhen9yo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m0t1kxSxJH1r82wpyo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_mg4gqmKreu1rlyutwo1_500.png

 

tumblr_magjcdei0U1revtlmo1_500.png

 

tumblr_lfw1pbPuzM1qcsgcuo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_midbstpvBZ1qiviv2o1_500.png

 

tumblr_mbcqqyHlJs1qb51n8o1_500.png

 

tumblr_lrgofh3bCY1qcfqc0o1_500.png

 

And then y...

tumblr_m01jqvtJ121r6axgeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6yacadqUZ1r3kk98o1_500.jpg

 

 

 

Sigh.. these two together would be so awesome. They are the ultimate crackship though.