Chapter 4

Shindong's House of Mental Illnesses

Kyuhyun's P. O. V

Someone stepped inside my room. And that one person made me want to die. It was a female. And here I was, in my lion pajamas and uncombed hair, in front of a female. This female wasn't ugly, either. In fact, she was beautiful, with long hair, cat eyes, and a fantastically shaped lip. At first, both of us froze, but she tried slinking out. Not on my watch.

I jumped up, and pulled her towards me. I whispered in her ear,"Oh no, you're not going anywhere." She slightly screamed, and I noticed the door slowly but surely closing. If that door closes, then both of us would be stuck in here. With her still entangled in my arms, I kicked a book so the door wouldn't fully close. After standing up and ensuring the door wouldn't close on us, she turned and faced me.

"What was that? I mean, like... umm, I don't even..." she gasped out. She seemed to be at a loss for words, so I decided to take the first step and stuck my hand out.

"Hi, I'm Kyuhyun. What's your name? I'm sorry for that, I just didn't want you to leave. You're the first female I saw since.. well, ever!" I giggled nervously.

She eyed me skeptically, and refused my hand. She simply told me that her name was Sunny. Sunny. What a wonderful word, it sounded like honey flowing off her tongue. I sat down in my mini chair, and looked up at her. My eyes couldn't leave her. It was then I knew I had fallen in love.

 

Sunny's P. O. V

After I told him my name was Sunny, I proceeded to glare at him. I don't think he noticed though, so I stopped since my head was getting dizzy. I put out a hand to steady myself, and leaned against the wall as to make myslef look cool. what

This time, I really ran out, pushing the book away so I could close the door. I could hear his poundings. His efforts were fruitless, the door refused to budge. I sprinted back to my room, and lay awake all that night, thinking about my encounter with a strange angel.

 

 

This chapter was my attempt to break out of writers block. I promise, next chapter will be much better. By the way, in case you guys don't know, Kyuhyun like Sunny a lot, but Sunny doesn't. She's mad at him. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear.