Heechul's 'Crush'

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27pVfOFhWNo

-----

One night, you were walking home with a lollipop in your mouth when a shadow crossed your path.

You froze. A bad feeling went down your spine. Slowly, you looked up and your eyes widened *Jonghyun.* “What…are you doing in the South?”

“You’re becoming more and more like my brother.” Jonghyun yanked the lollipop out of your mouth and put it in his, “Shouldn’t you say ‘hello’ first?”

You furrowed your eyebrows. You wanted to push the whole lollipop into his throat and choke him. You passed by but he grabbed your arm and whirled you around. “Let go!” You yanked away.

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow, “No girl has ever rejected me before. I could see why Byunghun fell for you.”

You walked away but he held you back, “I’m not done talking.”

You pulled away, “Well, I am.”

Jonghyun pulled you close and you blinked fast at how close he was. “I told you who I am.” He snarled, “Then you should have enough decency to pay me respect. Just because you’re a girl, doesn’t mean I won’t hurt you.”

“Let go!” You struggled. Jonghyun smirked. He was having fun watching you uselessly fight against him.

“Let her go.” A dark voice growled. You and Jonghyun looked up. Your eyes widened, “Heechul…” He came out of the shadows, glaring dangerously at Jonghyun.

“Jung Heechul.” Jonghyun smirked, “You’re able to cross the border?”

“I’m w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter