Late Night Gift

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZMU4VnVJN4&feature=related

-----

Late that night, your cell phone rang.

You furrowed your eyebrows and opened one bleary eye *Who would call in the middle of the night?* You groggily felt the nightstand for your phone. You grabbed it and put it to your ear. “Hello?” You mumbled, half-asleep.

“Your sleeping voice sounds y!” A familiar voice said.

Your eyes popped open. You sat up, “L. Joe?!”

“Who else would have such a charming voice? Don’t you just want to attack me?” He grinned.

You narrowed your eyes, “I want to attack you FOR WAKING ME UP AT 4 IN THE MORNING!”

“Deal! You can be on the top! I like it when girls take charge! Rawr!” L. Joe growled.

You slapped your forehead and sighed in surrender, “Why did you call?”

“Can you come out for a second?” He asked.

Your eyes rounded, “Now?!” “Yup.” L. Joe nodded.

“Why?” You asked. “Cause I’m here, silly.” L. Joe chuckled.

“WHAT?!” You went to the window and looked out. He smiled at you and waved. You snapped your phone shut and gaped at him *OMG.* You quietly crept downstairs and raced out the door. “L. Joe! What are you doing here?! It’s so late!”

L. Joe looked you up and down, “On second thought, I’ll be on top.” He his bottom lip and slipped a thumb across it, “Damn girl. You look HOT in those flimsy short shorts.”

You turned red and covered yourself *I forgot I was in my pjs!*

“I wonder if they easily come off.” L. Joe reached for you and you slapped his hand away, “Behave!”

“Why? I like being naughty.” He smirked. You rolled your eyes and turned to go back in but he grabbed your arm, “Hey! You can’t treat someone who brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter