Father/Daughter Date

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMYCvX7n_LI

-----

“Yes. She got caught in a compromising position with a young man at school.” Your stepmom raised an eyebrow from you across the table.

You inwardly groaned and covered your embarrassed face. The principal had called her and told her what had happened. And now she was telling your dad.

“And this boy is a rebel with awful, pink hair and a horrible attitude.” Your stepmom clucked her tongue, “I’m afraid she’s getting bad influence from him.”

You frowned *I like his hair and L. Joe isn’t influencing me at all! You shouldn’t even be talking! You’re worse than him!*

“Here you go, honey. Your father wants to talk to you.” Your stepmom smirked and handed you the phone.

You sighed and took it. “Hi, dad.” You warily said.

“Is what your stepmom said true?” He asked, “You were caught in a…er, bad position?”

You slapped a hand over your face. It was bad enough to get caught by the principal but it was just terrible explaining this to your own father. “It’s not like that, dad.” You sighed, “We were just caught at the wrong time.” “Is this boy your…boyfriend?” He asked.

You eagerly nodded, “Yes, but trust me, dad. He’s nothing like stepmom described him.” You shot her a dirty look. “He’s really sweet and very protective and he makes me laugh a lot and I just like being with him. If you met him, you would like him.”

Your dad heartily laughed, “Well anyone that makes my princess this happy h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter