SHINee

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo6imeKYCuI

-----

It was study hall and your face was buried in the math book. Suddenly, the classroom shambled about. Then the screaming came.

“IT’S SHINEE!” People screamed.

“Who?” You looked up and furrowed your eyebrows.

Briefly, you saw 5 males stride by. Just by their walks, you could tell they were different. They were just dripping with confidence and their appearance shined above everyone else. Students stared in awe as they passed by. You blinked *Is that…the North?!* You quickly ran out of the empty classroom.

Teen Top were laughing and chatting noisily in their class. Suddenly, they heard, “SHINEE!” Teen Top straightened up and stared at each other. “They really came?” Ricky gulped. The door burst open and they looked up.

“Hello~ Teen Top.” SHINee smirked.

Students surrounded the doorway. You pushed in through the thick crowd and curiously watched the new gang.

CAP narrowed his eyes, “SHINee.”

Jonghyun smirked and slammed his palms down on a desk. With his fierce, piercing eyes on L. Joe, he swept his thumb over his bottom lip and it, “Long time no see, Byunghun.”

L. Joe gritted his teeth and clenched his hand into an angry fist, “Kim Jonghyun.”

“Missed me?” He smirked.

“Hardly.” L. Joe smirked back.

“They really are siblings.” Ricky whispered. L. Joe shot him a glare and he shut up.

“How’s your mom? Oh, I forgot! She’s dead!” Jonghyun harshly hissed.

L. Joe grinded his teeth angrily then smirked, “How’s your mom? Still ing men for money?”

Jonghyun’s smile disappeared and his eyes narrowed, “Be careful, Byunghun. Or I’ll drown you in the toilet like I did when we were little.”

L. Joe grew furious at the memory and his fists angrily shook. The veins popped out his arms, “I’ll kill you.”

“My brother grew up so well.” Jonghyun smirked.

“Shut the up.” L. Joe coldly spat, “Don’t talk as if we’re related. In my mind, you ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter