Awkward Position

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHIA708mtu4

-----'

 

It was break and you received a text. Come to room 218- L. Joe.

You left your classroom and headed over. Students stared at you as you passed by. You were used to them by now. You tapped on the door of 218 and poked your head in.

L. Joe was sitting on a desk all by himself. He tossed a basketball between his hands. You came in and looked around, “What are you doing here alone?”

“Waiting for you.” L. Joe said.

“Why?” You asked.

“Do I need a reason to see my girlfriend?” He smirked, “I just want to spend alone time with you. Come here.”

“Psh. We could’ve gone outside. The weather is nice.” Yet, you went over.

“Yeah,” L. Joe wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close, “But outside, everyone will see us do this.” He traced his nose over your cheek and you turned your face to him. L. Joe smiled and pushed his lips against yours. He your bottom lip and slipped his tongue into your mouth. L. Joe lightly nibbled on your bottom lip and on it. You heard a squeak and pulled back.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

Your eyes widened and you screamed, “A MOUSE!” You jumped onto the desk.

“WHERE?!” L. Joe hopped on next to you. The two of you hugged each other.

“Over there!” You pointed to it by the wall of the blackboard. It squeaked again and scurried towards the door.

“Hey,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter