Secret Tears

Two Different Tears

April 13 - One Week Ago

“Baby~” A voice called to me as they wrapped their skinny, yet somewhat masculine arms around me. I immediately dropped my pencil, as well as my intense focus on the new composition that I was completing, while a smile grew on my face. I removed his arms from me as I swiveled in my desk chair. My eyes traced his beautiful features - his adoring bright eyes, his milky white skin, his amazing smile, and the innocence that seemed to just radiate from his small stature caused an even bigger smile to erupt on my face...if that's even possible. Besides his beauty, his angelic personality and burst of happiness was what had drawn me to the young boy. Taemin was my definition of perfect. Satisfied by my observation, I took the others hand only to pull him down onto my lap and into a tight, loving embrace. He laid his back against my chest, clearly making himself comfortable.

“Yes?” I smiled sweetly at the other, snuggling my face against the crook of his neck, leaving a trail of innocent butterfly kisses. “How is the love of my life doing this evening?”

“Terrific” He gleamed at me. I could already feel a tingling sensation run through my system.

“Fantastic. How was the commercial shoot?”

“Great! PD-nim said that I was a natural.”

He turned around to plant a soft, yet chaste kiss against my lips. Just before I could dive in for another, more passionate one, he stood up and made it towards the door. Just as he was about to open it, he turned to me and gave me one of his infamous smiles, “Dinner’s in ten.”

“Thanks baby, I love you.“

He didn’t return my words of affection, but instead he just gave me a wide candid smile. With that he left the room, never forgetting to sway his hips seductively before he was finally out of sight. I bit my lip as I thought of how much of a tease my boyfriend was. I let out a sigh of satisfaction as I turned back to the work that was neglected.

After a few minutes, I decided that my mind was stuck on Taemin’s y rather than my song in progress. Using that as an excuse to neglect my work, I slipped out of the music room and into the kitchen. I peeked before entering and found that Taemin stood at the sink staring out the window.

I crept up to him, slowly, secretively. Just as I was about to wrap my hands around his eyes I hear a faint sob. It was quiet, almost inaudible. But with the distance between us, I knew that he was crying.

“Tae?” I call out to him.

He flinched and quickly brought his hands to his face to wipe off his tears.

“Dinner’s not ready yet. I said it’d be done in ten minutes.” He responded and kept his back to him. It was also evident in his voice that he’d been crying.

My Taemin had been crying.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt? Why are you crying?” I bombarded him with question that was never answered truthfully.

“Yes, I’m fine and no I’m not hurt.”

“Then why are you crying?”

“I’m not crying.”

“Taemin, its obvious that you’re crying.”

“I’m not crying.”

“Baby, please just tell me why-”

“Jonghyun!” Taemin pounded his fists against the edge of the sink. “I AM NOT CRYING JUST LEAVE ME THE ALONE!”

I winced at his words. This was the first time Taemin had been aggressive, the first time he cursed at me, and it was the first time ever gotten this angry at me.

“Okay, sorry.” With that I left the kitchen only to hear more sobs as I trudged my way upstairs and into my room.

If only I had stayed with him that day, maybe things would have been different.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: Short chapter. Sorry if its lame, haha ;D Thank you to those who subscribed and to all those silent readers. Also, the title was changed cause the previous one had nothing to do with the story...sorta.

Fun fact: This was originally written as a jongkey fic, but since I already wrote one I decided to go for jongtae. :D Haha, that was completely pointless. Next update will be up soon. ^^

Annyeong,

0891214kj